Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

• 12-10-2019 9:57pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just Kidding! :pac:

We were getting close to that magic number, so here's the new one.

Th is watching a video of my niece on a swing she having fun on it and then chatting to her on video chat later she getting all excited because she saw a "wurdie" she meant a birdie :D

Previous Thread Part 2: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057855279

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Playing guitar

• Registered Users Posts: 8,112 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

new thread smell

• Registered Users Posts: 12,940 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Ahh Seph.. I wanted to be the 10k magic poster in the other one.
    I was waiting for the confetti to fall and the jingle.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TH for that new thread feel

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

TH warm snuggles and not having to get up early.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Seph you scared me there! :eek:

Anyway, my best friend and I never ever ever agree on men, we have totally different tastes. Apart from this one guy from town who we both think is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Tonight he’s started to snap me random things out of nowhere, which obviously means he’s looked for me and intended to snap me. Oh yes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Getting a reading of 69 on those speed check signs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Waking up at 6:40 and thinking you might as well stay awake now as the alarm will be going off shortly, only to realise it’s Sunday and go back to sleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Luna Cold Boat

The sound of heavy rain when you're warm and snug inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Not having to leave the house on a rainy day like this. But knowing that I probably will anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭TheFortField

I got up early this morning and went blackberry picking. I got loads of ripe juicy berries for jam making, desserts and adding to my breakfast cereals. After a hectic week at work it’s wonderful to be out in the countryside enjoying nature.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

TH that I impulsively bought a big “My Little Pony” set yesterday. Brother just phoned to say his gang are unexpectedly visiting this afternoon. I can’t wait to see my little nieces faces when they see it! They LOVE ponies!!!

I got up early this morning and went blackberry picking. I got loads of ripe juicy berries for jam making, desserts and adding to my breakfast cereals. After a hectic week at work it’s wonderful to be out in the countryside enjoying nature.

The blackberries are at their best now. People rush out to pick them as soon as they appear, but they are by far better for jams at this point of the year. We picked over ten pounds yesterday.

TH after a phone call from some grandchildren over the moon after their visit to Dublin, seeing Joseph in the Bord Gais Theatre and overnighting in a hotel. Such excitement!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

That there is a new trivial things making you happy thread. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Th is Soda bread with melted cheese
    Ahh Seph.. I wanted to be the 10k magic poster in the other one.
    I was waiting for the confetti to fall and the jingle.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

When we moved to this house 23 yrs ago there was a little fella up the road, about ten or so, who used to cycle around and stop up for a chat and watch the OH working on his bike. He is in his 30s now and still stops up for a chat and a look :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭gifted

Slowly getting back to normal here...missus still in hospital but over her little operation, eldest chick team won their gaa football final this afternoon so she happy.....got the car sorted and back home, only €60 for a call out to fix a puncture.......thanks everyone for all your wishes.......boobie photos were quite welcome as well ...lol lol

Except for the ones that had a belly button between them lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭daveorourke77

Sunday morning ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

The feeling you get when wearing really nice clothes in a nice setting.

I wore a beautiful, colourful saree for my friends wedding recently and I’ve never felt more glamorous in my life. (His wife is of Indian heritage and they had a blended wedding)

I got so many compliments, felt incredibly beautiful and the photographer and videographer got me to pose for them.

Far from your bog standard Irish wedding.

I received a framed print of Nikita Gill's poem "Temporary and permanent" with a watercolour border, from my fiancee. The poem couldn't be more fitting and meaningful. Happy indeed:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I never thought I'd say say but the England soccer team kicking Bulgarias ass 6-0. Need to cut out this racist shyt out of sport

Preloved clothing shopping. I don't have any issue with pre owned things in fact it's better for the environment and I could look through hundreds of pages of new clothes and not see a single thing I liked. Mentioned I like ebay UK for this and someone suggested another site. I like nearly everything on it. She did me a big favour as clothes shopping used to be a chore for me.

Two of our grandchildren are graduating on the same day in different universities and, as their parents can't be in two places at once, Mrs S and I have been asked if we'd attend one and be their for our grandson. Absolutely chuffed and proud to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Got my hair colour done today and I love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Getting my nails done tomorrow :)

This weather. Coffee and reading a book in the garden this morning, then got the lawns cut. Mid October - Long may it last.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

This weather. Coffee and reading a book in the garden this morning, then got the lawns cut. Mid October - Long may it last.

Yep great time of year. I just got a call from Vanuatu. Did I answer it, no but nice to know somebody out on some remote pacific Island is thinking of me :) officially on my map now

• Registered Users Posts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

A blast from the past good song on the radio
    https://youtu.be/LLs-JP5FGAg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,940 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I heard a pheasant's call yesterday.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Ooh I completely forgot til now, Purple Mountain reminded me, I heard wild geese cronking overhead on their way to their winter abodes. Night before last I think.

Advertisement