Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rahillion, Donabate - New build

1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 KB1980

Did all residents get notice of this? I didn't. This is the first I've heard!!
    jester1980 wrote: »
    Hey, was actually me that got onto her, the planning approval went up Thursday night and someone sent on to residents so i let her know, in fairness to her she did upa big letter and posted to all residents, shes holding a meeting on Thursday.

Basically were the creche was supposed to be they are now changing to 2 houses. Alot of people had plannig on using that creche as at moment they are dropping kids to swords as donabate is full.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

she posted a leaflet in the mailbox of each house

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ellenvl

Hi everyone,

We're in the process of moving into Rahillion ('Type G' house) and this thread has been super helpful so far, thanks to all contributors!

We are looking for any advice from current residents (e.g. in this thread or by private message/PM) as to:

- the kitchen and utility room appliances (e.g. sizing);
    - bathroom fittings (e.g. shower tray/shower door)
    - window blinds (e.g recommended suppliers);

With regards to the appliances, we're curious as to what appliances you may have purchased to fit the 'cut-out'/integrated spaces in the kitchen and utility room. For instance, we've measured the space available (e.g. the washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and fridge) and these seem to be smaller spaces than most appliances we have viewed online... Any helpful advice you may have on this would be appreciated, please.

On the bathroom fittings, we have heard that there is a company that both sells and installs the shower tray/shower door (e.g. for the ensuite), but could someone please advise by PM if they have this company's contact details, or any recommendation(s) on this.

For the window blinds, what suggestions would you have with regards to the suppliers of same, please? It would be appreciated to get some suggestions from anyone who had a particularly good experience, by way of PM.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Maldini2706

Would anyone happen to have the window measurements for the Type A 3 beds to hand? I forgot to measure them when I was in there

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭stiofan85

Would anyone happen to have the window measurements for the Type A 3 beds to hand? I forgot to measure them when I was in there

Hey Maldini,

Gordon let us have a guy in to measure up for blinds twice without issue - I'd say just call him to get back into your unit. I'm sure he'll be fine about it.

We finally snagged last week. Now the wait for the keys begins!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 clairem123

For anyone who wants to object to the change of use of the crèche in Rahillion to a residential development, the deadline for submissions is tonight at midnight! Please DM me for a template letter suggested by the councillors to send. It costs €20 to submit to the council and the code for the proposal is F19A/0397.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 James Flynn

Did you get your keys get!???

stiofan85 wrote: »
    Hey Maldini,

Gordon let us have a guy in to measure up for blinds twice without issue - I'd say just call him to get back into your unit. I'm sure he'll be fine about it.

We finally snagged last week. Now the wait for the keys begins!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tradewell

Hi Guys,

I am going in for a house viewing for 3 rahillion way. I suppose thats the last 3 bed available in the developments. Just wanted to know if you guys know any cons about this house. By looking at the site map I believe the garden is already bit crooked apart from that do we have anything to share ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 clairem123

Hi all, did anyone hear any updated timelines/estimated snagging date for the last phase?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 James Flynn

We're snagging at the end of the month
    clairem123 wrote: »
    Hi all, did anyone hear any updated timelines/estimated snagging date for the last phase?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 DrakonPhoenix

Hi Everyone,

We've recently moved in to Rahillion and we're interested in installing a water softener and water filtration system.
    Has anyone installed such on their houses?
    Do you have any suggestions or recommendations for which systems and from whom to buy and get them installed?

Any information is always helpful. :)
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 KB1980

Hi everyone.

We've been living in Rahillion for a couple of months now and love it but I've noticed over the past 2 weeks that every time we leave a bedroom or bathroom window open we see a lot of little redish brown insects and they seem to be attracted to the button in our headboard, as I found several there! Anyone notice these in their house?!

Advertisement