Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh of course, i was just remembering how clueless i was! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I wouldn't say I'm far off clueless myself.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

At least people aren't tied to one career as much as used to be the case..

Sure I'm doing part time work in about 3 different industries!

Hah, fair play though

• Advertisement

Most people my age are working part time though. Lots of them in shops or restaurants that sort of thing. I wouldn't be able for that so I'm lucky I can get work that suits me and for when I'm able.

That's why i said fair play, finding work you can do is a challenge, some people wouldn't be so determined

Well I'm lucky to know people then. They let me work when I want so I could work one day from 8 in the morning till 11 at night on weekends in one job and the other I can do weekday evenings in the other.

As far as being determined goes it's mostly driven by money ;)

Handy indeed, i've usually been lucky too. I work hard when i'm well so i can cover myself when i'm not.

• Advertisement

I like to think I don't work too hard but when you have pain afterwards it's always "you shouldn't have done so much"

I can totally understand that, i'm pretty bad today so keeping to light duties and plenty of it is my own fault for overdoing it..

I get it from people when I clearly don't over do it though. One of my jobs I spend most of the day sitting on a swivelling chair going in circles all day and looking at a screen to answer the occasional question.

Shannon757 wrote: »
    I get it from people when I clearly don't over do it though. .

I don't understand this bit?

I don't understand this bit?

People tell me not to over do myself when I clearly don't

Oh right, oops!. Hah that's an observation i made before alright, people are strange

Oh right, oops!. Hah that's an observation i made before alright, people are strange

That's true. People are very very strange.

You like people watching?. I find it interesting sometimes.

You like people watching?. I find it interesting sometimes.

I often do it at work. I've seen all types in my short career. I'm always at it when I'm about too, constantly reading everyone around me.

I did a lot of doorwork from a young age, it's kind of second nature to me..

• Advertisement

I helped my dad hang doors before. That close enough?

Bad headache and pain this morning. Don't know why I bother going to school.

Haha well a few doors came off hinges in one place i worked.. I hope you can manage school ok..

I'd say you were well up to it though ;)

I'll do my best today.

It had it's moments for sure.. My weekend is almost here..

And my week is only about to begin.

There's always something that needs doing really.. Hope your week will be ok..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Life is a giant game of Whack-a-Mole, sort out one problem, 4 more pop up.

& on that note I wish you a Good Morning

School :)

2 classes :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Fekk, at least you were able to get out & about for a bit anyway;

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement