Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I reckon Rooneys missus and that other one are in cahoots..

• 11-10-2019 8:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭

I bet the 2 of them planned this. Working in the background. The illuminati of WAGS. I never heard of that vardy one until the other day and now the 2 gowlbags are everywhere. Their plan worked flawlessly. A high profile fasle flag, a false WAG even.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Who did what now :confused: Bit of context might help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭73bc61lyohr0mu

jester77 wrote: »

This guff and nonsense
    https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2019/1009/1082066-coleen-rooney/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

lol at this being on RTE, I thought this sort of gossip and thrash news was exclusive to the likes of the Sun, Mirror, etc. RTE making good use of their TV license fee, if some poor intern had to write this. I'm sure they didn't sign up for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

PPV fight at the end of all this would be great. Sponsored by lip fillers and hair extensions.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,535 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

A false wag event - brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Coke head on the pair of them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

If that's making headlines it seems to be more about privacy and dont expect the settings of the social media site to keep your stuff private.

At the end of the day it's like the old saying, the only way you can keep a secret between two people is if one of'em is dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,256 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Yep its possible that its a setup. They will eventually release a statement saying it was an ex staff member that did it and they will attempt to do the chat show circuit as best friends talking about their ordeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

I bet the 2 of them planned this. Working in the background. The illuminati of WAGS. I never heard of that vardy one until the other day and now the 2 gowlbags are everywhere. Their plan worked flawlessly. A high profile fasle flag, a false WAG even.

If it was planned it worked on you didn't it. Starting threads on forums and the like is what they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,354 ✭✭✭corner of hells

I'd say your right OP ,maybe to hide the fact that Wayne has been probably caught again back scuttling some slapper again .Maybe even that Vardy one.

• Advertisement

If it was planned it worked on you didn't it. Starting threads on forums and the like is what they want.

Ah lighten up will you. I was having a laugh...

That Vardy one looks rough as fnck..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I'd say your right OP ,maybe to hide the fact that Wayne has been probably caught again back scuttling some slapper again .Maybe even that Vardy one.

Slapper? If it’s Rooney she was probably a slapper in her younger days.
    1940s probably

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

2 birds having a barney.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    A false wag event - brilliant!

I seen the hashtag #WagathaChristie on twitter the other day:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Apparently, the wife's of footballers Wayne Ronney, and Jamie Vardy, did or are having some online, or tabloid spat. Maybe there is a book or TV show out. Maybe careers are quiet at the mo and need highlighting. Maybe sales are down. Could go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Ah lighten up will you. I was having a laugh...
    So was I mate. I just haven't gotten the hang of these emoji things yet. ðŸ‘

So was I mate. I just haven't gotten the hang of these emoji things yet. ðŸ‘

My bad. Just coming off a night shift. Withered.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

stoneill wrote: »
    2 birds having a barney.

Danny Dyer needs to step in and calm the situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

If that's making headlines it seems to be more about privacy and dont expect the settings of the social media site to keep your stuff private.

Exactly. Even if someone's profile is on private, there's no guarantee your life stays private and that people aren't taking screenshots, etc.

The only way to keep your life private is staying off social media.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

The gormless, inbred, water-pikey heads on the lot of them... :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

I bet the pair of them are getting inundated with 'pm me hun x' and 'tats a disgrace FACT' messages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

lol at this being on RTE, I thought this sort of gossip and thrash news was exclusive to the likes of the Sun, Mirror, etc. RTE making good use of their TV license fee, if some poor intern had to write this. I'm sure they didn't sign up for that.

My initial thoughts too and you’re probably still right but there’s a bit more to it that your usual run-of-the-mill tattle.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭pure.conya

don't be too surprised, i had the misfortune of hearing the radio last Fri and some yolk was on gossiping about some celeb that was after splitting with her fella and I'm thinking who in their right mind would actually give a fiddlers about strangers, have people no lives of their own or are they that bored they get excited for such BS

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

pure.conya wrote: »
    don't be too surprised, i had the misfortune of hearing the radio last Fri and some yolk was on gossiping about some celeb that was after splitting with her fella and I'm thinking who in their right mind would actually give a fiddlers about strangers, have people no lives of their own or are they that bored they get excited for such BS

Literally millions of people! Love Island is basically that and it got around 5-6 million viewers an episode last season

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

In fairness it's been everywhere the last few days, it's gone from AH is too cool for that, to AH is just desperately out of touch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,427 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Since when was Rebecca that hard to spell? :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Since when was Rebecca that hard to spell? :mad:

Eh, Marc? ;)

Advertisement