Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wimax CPE password?

• 25-05-2011 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section : /

Anyway, i need to log onto my router control panel so i typed in my ip address in the address bar and the page said ' Welcome to Motorola WiMAX CPE ' and asked me to type in a password. When i googled it, all i found were posts from 1/2 years ago nothing recent. They talked about the default being Motorola or clear123 but nothing worked.

So does anyone know the password or how i can find out what it is? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭daffy_duc

Imagine manage the router.
    Only they know the password. If you need any ports forwarded, you need to phone them.

If you're wanting to change the WiFi settings, I think you can use the web interface on port 2000.
    http://192.168.15.1:2000/

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JSR_85

thnaxs!! that´s what I was looking for!

Advertisement