Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Comments

I wouldn't mind an old dog right now for a cuddle

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed.....went to see Santa at bunratty castle this evening....had a brilliant time....19 more sleeps lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

I wouldn't mind an old dog right now for a cuddle

Perse, dont you see me then ? Your four poster is so vast it would have been the envy if Henry VIII.

I'm down in the far corner - nearest the window ( been here most of the week ;) )

Lovings & Licks

p.s. I wont tell what goes on when the curtains around the bed are closed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Waiting desperately to go to bed but I have to wait up to ensure the tooth fairy pays a visit and my son is all hyped up and won’t go to sleep

Everyone knows they won't visit kids who are awake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Everyone knows they won't visit kids who are awake.

He’s been reminded of that 4 times now :( he says he’s too excited to sleep.

I’m still waiting. Somebody nudge me if I fall asleep here :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In the real capital at a black tie event.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside, just woke up, 27 degrees

In the real capital at a black tie event.

😁😁😁

*High fives*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Wrecked. College exams tonight went well, I hope. Came home to my daughter telling me she wanted to see me before she went to sleep! At 9.30:pac: made my day!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »

Is Kerri Chandler playing by any chance? :pac:

Somebody nudge me if I fall asleep here :D

tumblr_mzznuqfxQV1rcu3zjo2_500.gif

• Advertisement

0lddog wrote: »
    Perse, dont you see me then ? Your four poster is so vast it would have been the envy if Henry VIII.

I'm down in the far corner - nearest the window ( been here most of the week ;) )

Lovings & Licks

p.s. I wont tell what goes on when the curtains around the bed are closed :D

Here is a picture of my four poster! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Oh on the 14th of December it's "Wear a Christmas Jumper for CF" so I must go and get myself a Christmas jumper, any excuse :D

In the bed wondering what to do with myself and admiring Perse's beautiful picture :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

That looks like a little ball sac hanging down on the left.
    But you'd need sturdier legs under that now. :)
    Just off to my lonely divan again tonight.

Making my way to the kitchen, breakfast time!

Christ! You wouldn't want to be going wild on that rickety auld thing :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

I'm waiting for the Punch and Judy show Shane Sparse Partridge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

He’s been reminded of that 4 times now :(he says he’s too excited to sleep.

I’m still waiting. Somebody nudge me if I fall asleep here :D

The lovely innocence of that ! Aww.

Heading shortly to lovely freshly changed bed. :)

• Christ! You wouldn't want to be going wild on that rickety auld thing :pac:

We'll find something sturdier Sephy.. It'll be all ready for Tuesday hun.. Lol

Folks just gone home.. I know I'm biased but they're 2 fantastic people and so funny.. My mam was talking to about Teresa May.. " She's a great woman Alexander Panicky Refrigeration in fairness, its a very difficult job. Did you you know she hasn't a chick or a child?"
    "No, I don't know anything about her"
    "Oh yes, I heard her interviewed on Sky news recently her husband is her rock whatever that means and has a whiskey ready for her every night... Sure tís easy for her" 😂

You are all very insulting towards my beautiful bed! It is certainly not rickety or resembling a ball sack.

It is made of the finest materials using the latest in 'bed base technology'. The skinny legs can actually withstand the weight of six people! That was very important when I was doing my research. Also the orange and blue fabric perfectly compliments each other.

:D

legs can actually withstand the weight of six people!

:D

Ohhhhhhh my!

• Advertisement

We'll find something sturdier Sephy.. It'll be all ready for Tuesday hun.. Lol

*faints*

• *faints*

Ah man up Sephy.. You'll be fainting afterwards.., 😜

Sitting hear wondering how Santy reacted when gifted asked him for a "hand drop" for Christmas.. I bet he didn't lol lol. 😂

Ah man up Sephy.. You'll be fainting afterwards.., ��

Heading for a cold shower 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, starting Dogs on Netflix. Should be cute :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just landed in Sharm el Sheikh for a blissful 14 hours 😀 nice room welcome gift

I might actually get to sleep in my own bed tomorrow night.

• Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Bed, starting Dogs on Netflix. Should be cute :D

In the local, band belting out old reliables. Rowdy atmosphere, a few aspiring dancers making their presence felt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside but wide awake. Will dose off at about 7 and be late for work again no doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Kenley Square Machine

Back home after dropping Mrs S & Co. at the airport. Home alone for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It's too early :o

Getting ready for work. Wish I had the advantage of working from home.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I just had a mental image of a waiting room full of animals limping and snuffling :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement