Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Just-eat.ie Discounts - No code requests

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 236 ✭✭evolveDD

same as always still available hmu

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

As above, hit me or evolveDD up!

^ ^ do not hesitate in pming us, no shortage of codes - they will only go to waste if no one uses them. So please get PM'ing! cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Pmd request thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 45 wertyu12

Pm'd thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 wertyu12

Pm'd thanks

still available folks + dominos 35% off a 25 euro order

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Hiya didn't receive any code?

didn't receive a pm - codes still available folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

I've joined EvolveDD & Priestess also, so you can now also Pm myself

• Advertisement

still available folks. hit us up!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,711 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I received this once off code for 15% off.

Code expires tonight.

F29J-1TVW

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭d1980

Hi there,

Please can I get a dominos pizzza code?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

d1980 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Please can I get a dominos pizzza code?

Thanks!

PM us, as we don't frequently check here

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Charlie19 wrote: »
    I received this once off code for 15% off.

Code expires tonight.

F29J-1TVW

That code has been used.

Nice of the other boardsie to hit and run.

^^ still available pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

evolveDD wrote: »
    ^^ still available pm me

Thanks for the code! Much appreciated!

Thanks for the code! Much appreciated!

much love brudda/sista - - I haven't mentioned in a while but these codes only work on first order guys - and you must use card.. so yeah bear that in mind when pming me - still available! whopping 15%.

dominos codes too something like 35% off when you spend 25 euro im not entirely sure how they work // with deals etc. pm if any interest

:P

Im also here to help out with EvolveDD with the new user Lets Eat and the Dominos codes...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Permanent Tsb have the just eat offer again that if you pay using a card registered for their rewards scheme then you get 25% back into your account. I think it can only be used once. No codes or anything.

• Advertisement

sillysocks wrote: »
    Permanent Tsb have the just eat offer again that if you pay using a card registered for their rewards scheme then you get 25% back into your account. I think it can only be used once. No codes or anything.

nice share!

redman is indeed helping and I am very grateful - if you guys want a 15% discount code on just-eat feel free to pm us. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 15,821 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

the beauty about that is that first you use the Code you get from here with your new account to get 15% off. then when you pay, you get the further 25% back. Worth noting that because its probably a one time use, you are better off using it for a larger spend rather than for just a bag of chips.

but if you were getting a family dinner that might come to 50 bucks, 15% off brings that down to 42.50 and 25% back on that brings your bill a mere €31.88 so a tidy discount.

ps i can still generate the odd code if anyone needs it. seems to be intermittent though.

Thanks and as Ptsb customer good to know... How did you find out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Scottie99

redman wrote: »

An email came either yesterday or today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭sillysocks

redman wrote: »

You sign up for the specials, I’d guess I did it on open24 or somewhere on their website. I get an email every couple of weeks with offers. Handy sometimes, they’ve had ALDI before, Just eat, plenty of other shops. Once you’ve signed up you don’t have to do anything to claim the offer, just triggers once you use your card in the listed shop/online.

pm me for a code - going afk so act fast. first order only + need to use card

hmu

Only Domino's left at mo

restocked hit us up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

evolveDD wrote: »
    restocked hit us up

evolveDD has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭JTMan

Sunday Times article about this 25% discount here (paywall). The offer expires 30 June.

The 25% that PTSB are offering is way better than the 15% that Electric Ireland and the 10% that Three are offering.

Advertisement