Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Got the skull earlier today, thank you thank you thank you! No need for the pelvis, the dinosaur bone section of my museum is now 100% complete. If there’s anything you’re looking for let me know, thanks again!

..does this mean I can stop digging up fossils? :D

Well there is a nook mile achievement for 500 assessed fossils I think!!!

Celeste is here with shooting stars if anyone needs...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Guess I’ll keep on digging!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I use the fossils to give to villagers, they always love them so saves me having to check what colours and types they like!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,145 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

RedRochey wrote: »
    I use the fossils to give to villagers, they always love them so saves me having to check what colours and types they like!

Fossils are defo one of the best gifts to give if you want their photos

Also if you don’t dig them up, they’ll just keep appearing anyway. I rarely get them assessed these days (or at least that was the case until I had 2 photos to get)

Dodge wrote: »
    Fossils are defo one of the best gifts to give if you want their photos

Also if you don’t dig them up, they’ll just keep appearing anyway. I rarely get them assessed these days (or at least that was the case until I had 2 photos to get)

Actually the limit of number of buried fossils is 6 i think, so you could bury some fossils behind some buildings out of view and that will stop them appearing then

• Advertisement

RedRochey wrote: »
    Actually the limit of number of buried fossils is 6 i think, so you could bury some fossils behind some buildings out of view and that will stop them appearing then

I defo thought I had dug up more than that in one day! Some of the time travelling days to build the rock garden seemed to build up quick but it was all a haze so I might be remembering it wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Thanks so much to the people who sent me the diner items, looking forward to setting everything up when I have enough free time.

A random question, my daughter is playing on her own switch and none of the Mario items are showing up for her to buy anymore even though she had them since last Monday. I can still buy them on my own Switch. Has this happened anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Tom Nook strikes again!

I built a new stair, but it was one space too far back and not symmetrical with my other new stair, so annoying but all my fault.

I asked old Tom to destroy it, which he charged me 10k bells for. Then I held a ceremony for the new stairs I had just asked to be demolished for some reason :pac: The next day, stairs still there and no refund of my demolition fee!!! He knew a chump when he saw me coming.

Don’t forget to buy all your shamrock stuff today. The ‘shamrock soda’ is doubling as a potion in my daughters witches lair now

Haven’t had a chance to buy them myself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Don’t forget to buy all your shamrock stuff today. The ‘shamrock soda’ is doubling as a potion in my daughters witches lair now

Haven’t had a chance to buy them myself

The only shamrock item I see in the catalog is a rug? They have the complete outfit in able’s but nothing else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭TK Lemon

The only shamrock item I see in the catalog is a rug? They have the complete outfit in able’s but nothing else

That’s all I have as well. :)

TK Lemon wrote: »
    That’s all I have as well. :)

We have the shamrock soda so they’ll probably rotate one per day

I got a shamrock wand recipe from a balloon. I wish you could wall mount the wands, i would love to make them to just display! But not much use having more than 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Got a Failte door plate yesterday, Shamrock rug today...

Does anyone have the pet bed in their catalogue in a colour other than dark brown?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Does anyone have the pet bed in their catalogue in a colour other than dark brown?

Afraid not!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

Just had a look on Nook app and looks like I can send on natural colour if that's of any help!

I have white. I’ll send it on tomorrow if/when I get a chance

Thank you! Either would be great, building a little dog park and like some variety :D

The snow being gone has given me a good boost in the game, been doing lots of island designing.

Sent!

• Advertisement

Open to friends for a little bit. Celeste and shooting stars here

Had to close up there...

Oh no Bunny day is back as well! :D no mention of zipper though :eek:

Finally more custom design slots, going to do a lot more redesigning now!

Looks great, always happy for a new cake in the game :D Don't think I mind the bunny day so much this year. Last year it was so close to the beginning, all I wanted to do was fish and chop wood and find fossils and every time it was a damn egg.

Usually when they release the update news there is a little teaser for the next update, nothing there yet.

I missed bunny day and cherry blossoms so I have a ton of recipes still to get from them

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

3-BE9-D9-F4-7-B4-B-4653-853-E-3-A5337-EFF167.gif

Woop woop!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I missed bunny day and cherry blossoms so I have a ton of recipes still to get from them

Last year they overlapped, so getting the cherry blossom recipes was incredibly difficult too!

Happy St Patrick's Day!
    EwrU5qjVkAI6inC?format=jpg&name=small

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Happy St. Patrick's day back!

547292.jpg

Advertisement