Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Dodge wrote: »
    We've started to look at island tour videos on youtube and so much of the furniture is only used for texture or for some sort of angle. For example the rock climbing walls are used for their backs as they're much higher than panels. Others use the organs backwards as they're so tall. I'd assume this is all deliberate

Oh I didn't even know there was a trophy case! Now I want one...

I looked up the trophy case, you need gold and iron to craft and then it comes with the trophies in it. So we can win trophies and craft a trophy case but cannot join the two!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

I've just realised why he's called Pascal. If you jumble his name up a bit, you get scalap and it sounds like scallop!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,759 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Exploring July - Nintendo Switch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2SAe3MaR3KI

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Argh trying to get Peggy to move in from campsite. She keeps offering to replace villagers I dont want gone including Merengue. Anyone know how any villagers I'd have to cycle through before I could reinvite Merengue back if I went for her??? I have her amiibo so could get her back. Just dunno when!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

cee_jay wrote: »
    If I am not too late, could I get the tiny library from you at some stage?

Yeah no bother, I’ll send it to you this evening

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Argh trying to get Peggy to move in from campsite. She keeps offering to replace villagers I dont want gone including Merengue. Anyone know how any villagers I'd have to cycle through before I could reinvite Merengue back if I went for her??? I have her amiibo so could get her back. Just dunno when!!

bad news, they repeat villagers they cycle through. I think it took me an hour to cycle through to get o'hare gone last time

If you use the Merengue amiibo it will be a "fresh" Merengue, so she won't remember you or have your gifts and friendship would start from the bottom. Just so you know in case that bugs you. I was going to do it with Cherry so she could have her nice house but looked that up.

Thinking about getting a new villager this week.....It will be healthy for me.

If you use the Merengue amiibo it will be a "fresh" Merengue, so she won't remember you or have your gifts and friendship would start from the bottom. Just so you know in case that bugs you. I was going to do it with Cherry so she could have her nice house but looked that up.

Thinking about getting a new villager this week.....It will be healthy for me.

Feck never thought of that.... I've just done it.... Feel terrible. Miss her already. The thought of having a brand new Merengue who wont remember me is heartbreaking.....

But if anyone wants my beautiful fabulous Merengue, shes now in boxes.....

I looked up the trophy case, you need gold and iron to craft and then it comes with the trophies in it. So we can win trophies and craft a trophy case but cannot join the two!

I have the trophy case diy but it takes a lot of materials I dont have!! Happy to craft it for anyone who wants to bring materials. Think I've iron...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

sligeach wrote: »
    BEWARE OF DIVING THIEVES IN ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW HORIZONS

https://nintendosoup.com/beware-of-diving-thieves-in-animal-crossing-new-horizons/

I saw someone on twitter advertise Celeste. Usual sort of thing "DM for dodo code" but she added "No wetsuit or I will close the island"

The articles argues taht "precious items" could be stolen but isn't it just "dropped" stuff that can be picked up? I mean if something is placed and I'm visiting I can't just steal it?

• Advertisement

Feck never thought of that.... I've just done it.... Feel terrible. Miss her already. The thought of having a brand new Merengue who wont remember me is heartbreaking.....

But if anyone wants my beautiful fabulous Merengue, shes now in boxes.....

Awww, I'm glad though I'm not the only one emotionally invested in these guys :pac:

If your Merengue ends up on someone you know's island, and then is leaving you can get her back but the timing has to be perfect!

Dodge wrote: »
    I saw someone on twitter advertise Celeste. Usual sort of thing "DM for dodo code" but she added "No wetsuit or I will close the island"

The articles argues taht "precious items" could be stolen but isn't it just "dropped" stuff that can be picked up? I mean if something is placed and I'm visiting I can't just steal it?

Yeah just dropped stuff. I have some star fragments sitting on my beach for decoration anyone could pick up. And they could pick the heads off your breeding flowers that would set you back a few days. That's all they can do I think.

I dunno why you would invite strangers from twitter and then feel you have to actively police them, seems exhausting but to each their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,431 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Maybe it's someone with a huge open turnip field at the back of their island.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Mr E wrote: »
    Maybe it's someone with a huge open turnip field at the back of their island.

To be fair that makes total sense. I hadn’t considered that

Would anyone like to come over and water some roses? Getting a bit impatient with these flowers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Would anyone like to come over and water some roses? Getting a bit impatient with these flowers.

I can pop over if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Trying to get a walking stick, I went to a mystery island at half 6, walking sticks are supposed to stop spewing at 7, but because I was on the island before 7 should they stay spawning after 7?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

RedRochey wrote: »
    Trying to get a walking stick, I went to a mystery island at half 6, walking sticks are supposed to stop spewing at 7, but because I was on the island before 7 should they stay spawning after 7?

As far as I know (but I could be wrong), time stays the same when you land on an island?

I can pop over if you want?

I'll open the gate now if you still have time.

I'll open the gate now if you still have time.

I'll pop over too!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Celeste is on my island tonight. Gave me a recipe for a lunar lander. Gates are open if anyone wants to visit

Ya I'll come, would you mind watering mine too? :D
    As far as I know (but I could be wrong), time stays the same when you land on an island?

Ya i caught one eventually so time must not change on islands

Ya I'll come, would you mind watering mine too? :D

Ya i caught one eventually so time must not change on islands

Sure :D my gates open now if you wanna come and then i can go to yours?

Sure :D my gates open now if you wanna come and then i can go to yours?

Sorry my wifi just went there, I was finished watering anyway so hopefully they stayed watered :D

I'll open my gates now

Mr E wrote: »
    I'd love the statue, Red?

opened my gates now if you want to get that statue

Think you got most of them! I'll come over :)

• Administrators Posts: 53,125 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This Redd chap is on my island if anyone is looking to chat to him.

I can’t see what he’s selling cause he seems to need me to pay bells up front?

opened my gates now if you want to get that statue

Island not showing up for me at the airport

awec wrote: »
    This Redd chap is on my island if anyone is looking to chat to him.

I can’t see what he’s selling cause he seems to need me to pay bells up front?

Is this your first time meeting him? is he walking on the beach?

Think you have to buy off him first and the next time he'll turn up in his boat then

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,125 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Is this your first time meeting him? is he walking on the beach?

Think you have to buy off him first and the next time he'll turn up in his boat then

Yes walking on the beach, first time.

Advertisement