Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,981 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

drake70 wrote: »
    And literate

Debatable.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

21ied.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,807 ✭✭✭✭anewme

2 friends shared a page called “happy in your Nappycake” to win a prize of a nappycake, which appears to be load of babies nappies rolled together.

I’m too old to share it, I wonder if she will make me a tena lady cake?������

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

anewme wrote: »
    2 friends shared a page called “happy in your Nappycake” to win a prize of a nappycake, which appears to be load of babies nappies rolled together.

I’m too old to share it, I wonder if she will make me a tena lady cake?������

Clean ones or used ones? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭kg703

Gravelly wrote: »

Depends if it's a red velvet or not

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Gravelly wrote: »

A good cake has filling.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,349 ✭✭✭corner of hells

"Clean 02 transporter for sale ,not starting not sure what's wrong with it,insulted in the back with built in bed, clean van for the year".

Anyone insulted recently in the back ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

"We need sinn fein in running the country as they seem to be the only legit and sincere government out there despite what they did during the wars and all I know they killed loads of people but they're not corrupt like fine gael and fianna fail are and homelessness would edinitely be reduced if we gave these guys a chance at it"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,952 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Kingp35 wrote: »
    "We need sinn fein in running the country as they seem to be the only legit and sincere government out there despite what they did during the wars and all I know they killed loads of people but they're not corrupt like fine gael and fianna fail are and homelessness would edinitely be reduced if we gave these guys a chance at it"

Great idea, lets murder the homeless!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

It’s frightening that people arecstarting to see sf as a viable option :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Might as well give that guy in Venezuela a run at it here too then.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Lisha wrote: »

Well they have eliminated homlessnes in the north and turned the place in to a utopia for all...........

• Registered Users Posts: 8,781 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Lisha wrote: »

The people who would vote for sinn fein are the same kind of people who voted for Britain to leave the EU.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    The people who would vote for sinn fein are the same kind of people who voted for Britain to leave the EU.

:rolleyes:

SF virulently opposed Brexit, and are strongly pro-EU (as long as there's money in it for them) and open borders, hardly the same as those who voted for Brexit.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

A white van just drove through our estate tonight at 5 quite slowly does ne one know if that van is suspicious or not?

I’m tempted to reply back going yes all white vans are suspicious. Lock your house and remain in doors until further notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭recyclops

My home was broken into last Tuesday and my 4year olds stuff was taking a PlayStation 4 and a Nintendo switch I reported it to balbriggan garda station and to no reveal did they help..So I tracked my stuff down and contacted balbriggan garda station on Sunday night to tell them where my son's stuff was sold to the garda told me on the phone that if I've the boxes receipts etc to contact them Monday morning and they would meet me at the shop [shop Name] on railway street balbriggan.
    So come Monday morning I go into the shop tell them they have my stolen property to witch the owner laughed at me and openly admitted he had my son's PlayStation 4 and that the Nintendo switch was sold...he said to give him his money and he'd give me my stuff...So as,all this is going on I'd have been onto balbriggan garda station to tell them I was there and to no reveal did they make an appearance they new I had the boxes receipts etc after an hour of been there [shop Name] the owner his employee assaulted me and threw me out of the shop to witch all is on cctv and still no appearance from balbriggan garda station even after reporting the assault to them after it happening so I hung around the shop for another hour to wait for the garda to come and nothing...
    So after the 2hr ordeal I decided to go home.
    [store name] the owner made a call at around 4pm and by half 4 the garda where at my door banging it down???(kinda makes you wonder doesn't it are they in his pocket)???they entered my home to tell me [shop Name] done no wrong and as for the assault the garda wasn't in a position to take a statement from me to have him charged for assault...
    You see the garda taught I was just a silly little girl but little did they know I new the law.
    [shop Name] the owner should have been charged under the criminal justice theft and fraud offences Act 2001 as it's against the law for any shop owner in that business to buy from a 14year old he should have had a consenting adult or he should have been 18+ but no no charges.
    No charges made on the assault even with it been on cctv and I've the pictures to prove my injuries my son's console and controllers on display in the window....
    So [shop Name] you wanted publicity here it's is �� as for your thug of an employee use are utter scum....and to balbriggan garda station use are a complete utter waste of space a week I've been trying to contact the guard and nothing 5 times today I contacted them and still nothing(all calls logged times an dayted)
    No wonder use are on €400 a week after tax at least the ministers got something right ��and strip use of a decent wage...I tried putting this on the balbriggan pages but there been deleted so I'm asking for all my friends to pls share this the garda take an oat to protect a serve the community this they didn't do....and [shop Name] if you get to read this this is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH I can not be charged for this but I will be making sure your charged and your thug of an employee....here's all the pictures and proof the hobbit Arthur and his thug friend that assaulted me...people wonder why there's so much racism well [shop Name] you Russian/Moldovan what ever you call yourself enjoy your freedom while you have it because these charges can land you a maxim of 5years or a big fine or both and as for your thug well I hope both your asses are ready for the joy because I won't stop until I've got JUSTICE...and as for the garda they should hang there heads in shame because if these charges aren't brought against these thugs I will name,and shame use on every news paper and radio station.....So to all residents of balbriggan if your home's have been broken into and any electronics tv's mobile phones computer consoles etc have been taking this is the shop to go to he'd buy from a 5 year old....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

That took awhile to read, to no reveal!

The comments are gas "Go straight to ur solicitor with evidence sew de state and de shop f@#k dem"

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"You see the gardai tought I was just a silly little girl but little did they know did they now that I new the law as well"

Indeed "nowing" the law may come in handy, but knowing how to spell can be an advantage too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Why the fúck does a 4 year old have a PS4 and a Nintendo Switch?

Why the fúck does a 4 year old have a PS4 and a Nintendo Switch?

Cause he’s a beautiful angle that’s why.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

LIDL Ireland (Sligo)
    Top off that perfect Inisvale steak with our peppercorn sauce. You will find it on our fresh meat cabinet now!
    29543008_2035123246501189_2116495848680169500_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9d1292e1b22e77e816b1cff36b1a191f&oe=5B37C806

Shopper Number 1
    Hello, I have a problem with my Steam mop 0276981. I need to return my money. the brush smeled like fire and now it doesn't work, bought in November and it broke down for a month Why did not you move in for a long time this weekend I went to Lidl I was told to write you a message.
    thanks

Replies:(8)

Shopper Number 2
    WTF :pac:

Shopper Number 3
    Not a problem just pop in to your local store with your receipt and the exact amount of money you paid for it and tell them it's OK you sorted it on Facebook

Shopper Number 1
    Now I have to call for some incomprehensible number to wait for me to come change or repair it. ****.

Shopper Number 4Mr. x
    fixes mops free of charge if u need a job done on it

Mr. XShopper 4
    don't do steam mops too many problems

shopper Number 5
    Mop Repairs Ltd.
    -Give him a shout, he fixes everything from manual mops to shteam mops.:D

Shopper Number 6
    I heard the manual mops are the hardest to fix alrigh

Shopper Number 7
    Shopper Number 4 I contacted MR. X Mop Repairs a few months back. Great service, he fixed my hydraulic mop no problem. 5/5 would recommend ��

Thought this was pretty fitting here.. :pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I genuinely don't get the "to no reveal"?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

bluewolf wrote: »

Avail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Brae100

bluewolf wrote: »

Probably meant "to no avail".

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"Please repost these 2 feckers, they were snapped leaving a house in Wicklow Town after it was Burgled. They were last seen heading in the direction to the town area of Wicklow earlier today. There's a reward offered!"

Accompanied by a photo of two teenagers, a boy and a girl.
    After the usual number of comments about" fcukers", "robbin scumbags", "jail is 2 good for dem," "whor wor de gards" etc etc. one intelligent poster commented :
    "For fcuk's sake, these two are actors, and this is a scene from the first series of 'Love/Hate'....

Strangely, there were no further comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭optogirl

coolhull wrote: »
    "P" "whor wor de gards"

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

'Hello, I have a problem with my Steam mop 0276981. I need to return my money. the brush smeled like fire and now it doesn't work, bought in November and it broke down for a month Why did not you move in for a long time this weekend I went to Lidl I was told to write you'

What? :D

I can figure out the rest, probably thanks to spending too much time on this thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.: (F)ight for you. (R)espect you. (I)nvolve you. (E)ncourage you.
    (N)eed you. (D)eserve you and (S)tand by you.❤️

vomit

rawn wrote: »
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S.: (F)ight for you. (R)espect you. (I)nvolve you. (E)ncourage you.
    (N)eed you. (D)eserve you and (S)tand by you.❤️

vomit

The above and “if you can’t handle me at my worst you don’t deserve me at my best” type posts scream high maintenance, slightly psychotic, self-centered arsehole.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭conor_ie

Stolen from a mates facebook page...

Last night..

Fiona: "Sinead, you need to go to bed. I'm going to call the Easter Bunny and tell him you won't go to sleep."

Sinead: "Well, I'm gonna call Elmo and tell him that you're rude.*

*Names have been changed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement