Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Commanchie

And ?

Read the thread people have asked who he was. I didnt wanna name him so I alluded without saying.

pablo128 wrote: »
    And up until now he wasn't pictured or named in the media. Now he is and if seen in Europe he's getting nicked.

Nasty man.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

And ?

Do we have Mad Vic back on board? From what I've seen on Twitter she has bit of a hard on for Nicky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Clytus wrote: »
    Do we have Mad Vic back on board? From what I've seen on Twitter she has bit of a hard on for Nicky!

She has serious mental issues. I think all 6 of her children have been taken into care. I feel sorry for her tbh and I hope she doesn't get herself into trouble over all this.

pablo128 wrote: »
    She has serious mental issues. I think all 6 of her children have been taken into care. I feel sorry for her tbh and I hope she doesn't get herself into trouble over all this.

Ive heard shes in quite some bother. Has she got children. Lord save us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Commanchie wrote: »
    I would know johnny from a few years ago.

Likewise, but he was always a bit of a bousy even as a kid though you'd have to agree. A little bit younger than me, but my younger brother was fairly close to him before we moved out of the area. He was unusual in that little group, as he was the only one without a nickname. He was simply known as 'Keogh'.

Likewise, but he was always a bit of a bousy even as a kid though you'd have to agree. A little bit younger than me, but my younger brother was fairly close to him before we moved out of the area. He was unusual in that little group, as he was the only one without a nickname. He was simply known as 'Keogh'.

No I met johnny as a final year law student in the specials when he was looking at jail for parkwest. He was a youth worker if im not mistaken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/gang-thug-threatens-cut-baby-15380313?fbclid=IwAR3VKsLR1fsDva1IXHG2oakLsW15xeivTjlcJ7wNe79K-M0VHR8wWfuj7Ts

100 youths from Balbriggan in rampage in portmarnock threaten mother in car.

Our friendly immigrants again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 SallyAnne1997

Dublin, ewwww

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I feel sorry for people who bought houses in Balbriggan. It has been destroyed by semi-feral immigrant teenagers and young adults. A depressing kip of a town.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

We could have/should have learned the lessons from London, Paris etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

What lessons are they? Just a brief synopsis please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 Kolpe

They living in free houses from the state, it’s some thanks to get for taking them in. Deport them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

Isn't it mad that nobody's ever named in these articles? It's all "a source", and "locals". I wonder why that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,215 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Balbriggan is so enriched at this stage that in years to come it will be a violent ****hole, to a level we have not seen here.

Pity, it is a nice town, had so much going for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

This is what happens when you take in refugees, their offspring repay your generosity by mugging you. Most of these and their parents would have came through Direct Provision. You won't see much coverage about this on RTE, they're more interested in producing propaganda dramas to make them look like the victim, even thought he vast majority of them are illegal economic migrants.

OhHiMark wrote: »
    Isn't it mad that nobody's ever named in these articles? It's all "a source", and "locals". I wonder why that is.

For their own safety

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭DChancer

OhHiMark wrote: »

Because it's usually exaggerated made up rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 16,333 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

I find it strange that these youths move around in such big groups. I saw it a few years ago and it was like a shoal of fish, they all seem to be a hive mind, there was easily 200 or more of them, not much trouble when I saw it but it just struck me as odd.

Glazers Out!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 Kolpe

Danzy wrote: »
    Balbriggan is so enriched at this stage that in years to come it will be a violent ****hole, to a level we have not seen here.

Pity, it is a nice town, had so much going for it.

It’s a bit like the poster with the few fingers penetration. It will be the giant black dildo next.

• Advertisement

DChancer wrote: »
    Because it's usually exaggerated made up rubbish

Did you watch the video?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

This thread should be fun the looney left will be on with their usual lame excuses others will go too far with their angry rants and end up with infractions and bans.

Keyboard warriors are not going to solve this anyway so for a change I think I might imply a bit of the all too rare common sense and stay out of this one.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2_csZagB-kj3tW81-XsSpicPZbq6j5dbVPsX6xTP5lu7bJvlS

An extreme neoliberal approach to migration while labelled as solidarity, empathy, internationalism remains a neoliberal disaster in practice.

This is what happens when you take in refugees, their offspring repay your generosity by mugging you. Most of these and their parents would have came through Direct Provision. You won't see much coverage about this on RTE, they're more interested in producing propaganda dramas to make them look like the victim, even thought he vast majority of them are illegal economic migrants.

Bad timing for them with that murder in Foxrock (to think of the damage done to the property prices) with their virtue signalling drama starting a few days after.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Contributor 2013

So, which super reliable sources told you all 100 of those youths were from Balbriggan?

Did said super reliable source go round and ask each youth for proof of address?

This is the kind of hyped, sensationalist, clickbait that belongs in tabloids, not boards.ie

Cheers.

(if there was even 100, vertical camera's make it hard to tell!)

This thread should be fun the looney left will be on with their usual lame excuses others will go too far with their angry rants and end up with infractions and bans.

Keyboard warriors are not going to solve this anyway so for a change I think I might imply a bit of the all too rare common sense and stay out of this one.

its-a-trick-send-no-reply-them-so-you-hate-21530979.png

Maybe these kids all have aspergers...

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,245 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Their parents were given refuge in our country and this is how the next generation behave.

Chances are these fellas were born here before we voted to close the loophole that give them automatic citizenship here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

nullzero wrote: »
    Maybe these kids all have aspergers...

Who knows they sure as hell don't have jobs.;)

So, which super reliable sources told you all 100 of those youths were from Balbriggan?

Did said super reliable source go round and ask each youth for proof of address?

This is the kind of hyped, sensationalist, clickbait that belongs in tabloids, not boards.ie

Cheers.

Well you hear one of them shouting we are from Balbriggan.

But it doesn’t really matter, these groups have been causing havoc for years now and not really a mention in the mainstream media.

Shades of Peter Casey here.

• Advertisement

Was full sure this was gonna be lads rapping again..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement