Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 218 ✭✭A Pint of Goo

Apparently according to Lauren Southern, Tommy has been sentenced to 13 months but there is a UK wide embargo on reporting.

Anyone else got any info?

That's what happens when you don't submit to Islam in the United Kaliphate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I typed his name into google.

Aesthetically, the results were rather unmeritorious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

F u op, for a second I thought Baldrick had been banged up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

An anti-Irish racist degenerate coward blaming Britain's loss of empire on Muslims.

Tommy Robinson is on record claiming that the Irish and former British colonies should have his "culture" forced upon them by violence, usually before he moans about other cultures living in England.

Two bit hooligan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Putinbot wrote: »

I'm sure he has a cunning plan to escape.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

The angry keyboard-mashing hermit-folk will be outraged.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Putinbot wrote: »

It seems that tart Tommy Robinson aint as cunning as our friend Baldrick...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

In real life, Stephen Christopher Lennon, the product of Irish emigrants. None so fanatical as a convert...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

That's what happens when you don't submit to Islam in the United Kaliphate.

Tommy is banged up abroad :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,060 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Apparently according to Lauren Southern, Tommy has been sentenced to 13 months but there is a UK wide embargo on reporting.

Edit. Not too sure about the authenticity of the embargo. I'm assuming that it's for this https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-arrested-leeds-court-child-grooming-trial-edl-founder-latest-a8368821.html?amp

Did you read that article? it wasn't him that was on trial. so how could he have been sentenced? He does have a three month suspended sentence hanging over him so that will probably be activated. So three months not thirteen. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,067 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Edit. Not too sure about the authenticity of the embargo. I'm assuming that it's for this https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-arrested-leeds-court-child-grooming-trial-edl-founder-latest-a8368821.html?amp

Why is there an embargo? I can see an embargo on the original grooming case whilst it's ongoing. But on a contempt case?

Then again herface, Lauren Southern, isn't the sharpest tack in the box and isn't known for her honesty either.

Edit: and as someone mentioned, he was arrested today....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Funny that, isn't he the type that gives out a lot about the media not reporting immediately on "certain people" being arrested?

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭gw80

Just saw the video, lots of cops there to arrest him, where were they when British children were being raped?

• https://youtu.be/OwitkPBsHdo

Regardless of whether or not you like him, if this is the reason he is in jail, it is terrifying

• Registered Users Posts: 16,067 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

gw80 wrote: »
    Just saw the video, lots of cops there to arrest him, where were they when British children were being raped?

Were they being raped outside a court whilst filming it? Cos it's not a fair comparison then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

He was only there fighting the corner of the victims of sexual abuse, Tommy's no bigoted xenophobic thug that doesn't give a ****e about who suffers as long as he can use it for his own ends. No way.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Sentenced for what exactly?

When was the trial?

https://youtu.be/OwitkPBsHdo

Regardless of whether or not you like him, if this is the reason he is in jail, it is terrifying

If he is locked up it will be because he broke the conditions he agreed to when his previous conviction was suspended. Little tommy wants to be a martyr.

He was only there fighting the corner of the victims of sexual abuse, Tommy's no bigoted xenophobic thug that doesn't give a ****e about who suffers as long as he can use it for his own ends. No way.

I had to read that a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

It's a shame you can't get locked up for being a c**t. He'd have been sent down long ago.

• Advertisement

Grayson wrote: »
    Were they being raped outside a court whilst filming it? Cos it's not a fair comparison then.

Nope, but they knew fair well what was going on.
    Shameful.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 Vlad Kelly

It's a shame he has to contend with another trumped up charge, but it will take more than that to silence him. The man is tireless in his exposure of the truth about ****lam in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Walter Bishop

Nope, but they knew fair well what was going on.
    Shameful.

They knew kids were being raped and did nothing about it? And you know this how?

Yea, because Tommy's the bad one here, not the parasites who were in court,
    "For his own ends" so what, would you have brought up a thread about the filthy child raping pond scum that were in court,

"For his own ends" so what, would you have brought up a thread about the filthy child raping pond scum that were in court,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭enricoh

Jaysus, if he was locked up for annoying the supporters of child rapists it's a sad state of affairs. I saw that video linked here and how anyone had the neck to turn up in court to support them is beyond me.

Jaysus, if he was locked up for annoying the supporters of child rapists it's a sad state of affairs. I saw that video linked here and how anyone had the neck to turn up in court to support them is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

An anti-Irish racist degenerate coward blaming Britain's loss of empire on Muslims.

Just wanna know which race he hates if you don’t mind?

They knew kids were being raped and did nothing about it? And you know this how?

They were there as family and friends to support child rapists on trial. The rapists were convicted and sentenced.
    Your right, maybe they thought they were on trial for no TV license instead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭BabyCheeses

Wasn't he in prison for being a violent criminal already? He lost his job at an airport due to security requirements.

You can defend violent criminals all you want but he isn't the good guy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement