Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

bush wrote: »
    Any reccomenedations for a double mattress. Medium to firm? Im not a fan of sinking into a mattress but at the same time I don't want to feel like I'm sleeping on the floor. Thanks.

Hi bush

It depends on budget

Vogue Ortho twin sided - open coil - 299 euro

Diamond 2000 twin sided - 2000 pocket sprung - 599 euro

There will be others also. Give us a call if you like. 043 3341895 /086 8356888

duffman13 wrote: »
    Hi Mickey,

Looking for one of these in superking with headboard in the wheat colour with headboard https://dublinbeds.ie/product/super-king-hilton-3000-divan-set/ Also need two double beds taken away on the same day.

Is that in stock and does it come with drawers on the base? If not in stock anything else you could recommend

Hi duffman 13

This should be in stock. When do you need for ? PM us where delivery is to and we can give you a delivery date. Old bed removal is 25 euro per bed and mattress.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team
    Bigmickey.ie Team

kjgf123 wrote: »
    Hi Mickey,

Looking for a king-size mattress delivered to cork. Any recommendations for something of decent quality that won't break the bank. Thanks

Depends on the budget really. Hilton 3000 twin sided is really great value and price is definitely going up any day now. Kingsize 399 euro. Loads of others also from 150 euro upwards. Feel free to give a call 043 3341895 / 086 8356888

Bigmickey.ie Team

Hi,

Looking for a firm single pocket sprung mattress and medium-firm double pocket sprung mattress. Back is in bits so hoping you can point me in the right direction if you have anything suitable in stock? Budget max €650 total

Thanks
    Stampy

Hi stampydmonkey

You could be in luck. I stumbled on 3 single mattresses today that were ear marked for the Ideal Homes Show but it did not go ahead due to Covid. Will check on the models tomorrow and PM you.

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a single mattress. Budget is about 200, but may stretch a little for the right one. Any suggestions? Nothing rock hard, but nothing too soft either.

Thanks!

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a single mattress. Budget is about 200, but may stretch a little for the right one. Any suggestions? Nothing rock hard, but nothing too soft either.

Thanks!

Hi robntmorton

Vogue Ortho twin sided 199 euro

Ruby Ortho memory twin sided 249 euro

Hilton 2000 non turn 249 euro. It's a pocket sprung model

We have models from 65 euro upwards

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Hi there

Would a small double Hilton 2000 mattress be suitable for your Limelight Small Double Capricorn bedframe? If so do you have both in stock?

Also do you have a Hilton 2000 mattress 4ft6'' in stock.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭bromley52

Hi robntmorton

Vogue Ortho twin sided 199 euro

Ruby Ortho memory twin sided 249 euro

Hilton 2000 non turn 249 euro. It's a pocket sprung model

We have models from 65 euro upwards

Bigmickey.ie Team

What good single mattresses would you recommend for bunk beds?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

Hi,

I just ordered a mattress/bed - would it be possible to delay delivery until the 6th November? Order number: 15959

Thanks!

Hi there

Would a small double Hilton 2000 mattress be suitable for your Limelight Small Double Capricorn bedframe? If so do you have both in stock?

Also do you have a Hilton 2000 mattress 4ft6'' in stock.

Thank you.

Yes. All in stock. The Hilton is quite robust but will fit in to the frame.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Advertisement

Kevin! wrote: »
    Hi,

I just ordered a mattress/bed - would it be possible to delay delivery until the 6th November? Order number: 15959

Thanks!

Hi Kevin

I think Fiona has e mailed you already.

Regards

Bigmickey.ie Team

bromley52 wrote: »
    What good single mattresses would you recommend for bunk beds?

Hi

All of the mattresses copied in to your post would be too deep for the top bunk of a bunk bed. You can only put a fairly thin mattress on the top of a bunk bed. Any of the Breasley models or the Tabby are mostly what we sell for the bunks. You can also get away with most of the budget models as well

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Hi stampydmonkey

You could be in luck. I stumbled on 3 single mattresses today that were ear marked for the Ideal Homes Show but it did not go ahead due to Covid. Will check on the models tomorrow and PM you.

Bigmickey.ie Team

Hey, any luck with this? Thanks

Honest truth, I forgot. I have just phoned one of the lads to check on it first thing in the morning. I will post here before 10am. It has got crazy today with the lockdown coming in to force. Never got a minute. Apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Honest truth, I forgot. I have just phoned one of the lads to check on it first thing in the morning. I will post here before 10am. It has got crazy today with the lockdown coming in to force. Never got a minute. Apologies

Not a bother. Thanks for your time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Heighway61

How's the lockdown going to affect things? Will you be closing?

Heighway61 wrote: »
    How's the lockdown going to affect things? Will you be closing?

Should be okay, we will have to see. It did not affect on line retailers the last time. Thanks

• Have you a link to headboards for the small double, when you get a chance, no rush..thanks

Hi

Just checked for you.

We have a Single Diamond 2000 and a Single Sapphire 1000 that were destined for the Ideal Homes Show. Also have a Jade 1500 double new and unopened that we may be able to do a deal for you on.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

Hi, just wondering what mattresses you have in the more firm range? Double bed, upper budget would probably be 400-450 depending on what you’d recommend. Thanks.

• Advertisement

JIdontknow wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering what mattresses you have in the more firm range? Double bed, upper budget would probably be 400-450 depending on what you’d recommend. Thanks.

We have a firm open coil twin sided model that is quite firm and only 349 euro. It's made by Sweet Dreams in the UK. It's not on our site currently as we only have 2 of them left. Quite heavy also. Good value at that.

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

We have a firm open coil twin sided model that is quite firm and only 349 euro. It's made by Sweet Dreams in the UK. It's not on our site currently as we only have 2 of them left. Quite heavy also. Good value at that.

Bigmickey.ie

Thanks for your response. Is there any firm pocket sprung mattresses you’d also recommend or other alternatives to the above?

JIdontknow wrote: »
    Thanks for your response. Is there any firm pocket sprung mattresses you’d also recommend or other alternatives to the above?

The Ortho side of the Hilton 3000 is quite firm. We have on display if you want to have a try.

Thanks

bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Peew

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Burnham10

Hi

I am looking for mattresses for bunk beds. I understand the top mattress needs to be a lower profile than standard (18cms deep).

I was wondering if you have low profile mattresses in stock? And what regular single mattresses do you have in stock (for the bottom bunk)?

The kids are four and six. The four year old likes to bounce, so maybe memory foam for the bottom bunk?

Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

We've been having great sleeps on the Hilton 3000 since receiving it last week, very impressed with the quality for the price.
    Thanks again team, I'll have another order coming soon

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭maryen

Hi Mick,

Just wondering would the be a boards special price for this and do you have in stock?

https://bigmickey.ie/product/colm-5-ft-table-and-6-chair-set/

Also how long would delivery take to Dublin?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4 _d4n13L

Hi Mick,

Really appreciate your time and dedication for the users of the board.
    I was wondering if you'd have any special price for a double bed plus ortho (firm) mattress.
    Thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭SEORG

Hi Mick,

Do you have the Hilton 3000 mattress in Super King Size in stock?

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Burnham10 wrote: »
    Hi

I am looking for mattresses for bunk beds. I understand the top mattress needs to be a lower profile than standard (18cms deep).

I was wondering if you have low profile mattresses in stock? And what regular single mattresses do you have in stock (for the bottom bunk)?

The kids are four and six. The four year old likes to bounce, so maybe memory foam for the bottom bunk?

Thanks very much.

Hi

Yes, we have many different low profile single mattresses in stock. Prices for 6inch foam single start from 125 euro. Tabby (firm) 149 euro Pocket memory 199 euro. Others also.

Bigmickey.ie Team

Advertisement