Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is Ryanair Online check in broken

• 01-09-2011 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is Ryanairs online checking working for anyone? I'm trying to check in for flights tomorrow and i just get a black page after checkign all the security questions on the second page of check in.

Thanks.

Nevermind it's working for me now.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Are you using Chrome by any chance? I've found Ryanair check-in to be slightly troublesome at times with Chrome - moving to Firefox or another browser usually helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭chasm

I am having issues with the ryanair site today too. Checked in online and when it came to the page to print off the boarding card the page appeared then another window opened on top saying error and that the page does not exist. Not a happy bunny :mad: BTW i'm using firefox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Ignore the pop-up window that shows the error message, I got that the last few times, it seems to be a bug with their site that they haven't fixed.

Just close the pop-up window and you can Print or Save the Boarding Passes. I'm on Chrome btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭chasm

I wasn't able to close the pop up window, it gave options to return to the homepage or press back. I went back in a little while ago and i was given the option to print them, this time the pop up came up but FF closed it so i was able to print without any problem, Thankfully.

Advertisement