Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitbit Inspire HR + Nest Mini 2nd Gen. - €89 at Currys

• 13-11-2019 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭

Good bargain considering its the second generation Nest Mini. Loads of stock at Liffey Valley.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭JDxtra

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭Ryath

Strangely if you type in Fitbit inspire their search bar the offer appears in the drop menu but if you click on it it just leads to all Fitbit products. Want to get this been waiting for a good deal on the inspire hr for a while but not sure if I’ll be near a curry’s in next few days so probably need to order online.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

Hi anyone know if there is an alarm on this Fitbit. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ebeanz

noble00 wrote: »
    Hi anyone know if there is an alarm on this Fitbit. Thanks

There is and you can get basic text notifications as well

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

Thanks , it’s a great deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Anyone manage to get a link for the Irish site ? I want to check availability before driving to my nearest Currys

• Registered Users Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭JDxtra

sunny2004 wrote: »
    Anyone manage to get a link for the Irish site ? I want to check availability before driving to my nearest Currys
    Check the stock of the individual items. They're not packaged together.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭TPM

Has anyone purchased this at the offer price

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭R11

TPM wrote: »
    Has anyone purchased this at the offer price

Yeh, I picked up the set in Dundalk on Wednesday. Great price, cashiers even commented on it so it must've been only launched this week.

R11 wrote: »
    Yeh, I picked up the set in Dundalk on Wednesday. Great price, cashiers even commented on it so it must've been only launched this week.

Thanks, I,m going to try pick one up this evening

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Hoping ot pick one up on the way home tonight so will let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

Stopped off at curry's pcworld in Blanchardstown Centre and there are loads on display. Grabbed myself a set. Good bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Hoping ot pick one up on the way home tonight so will let you know

Picked up a set in Carrickmines, only pink and white fit bits available today but didn’t ask as if they had black in the back.

Tried to charge me full whack at the till but I said no and went and got the display add from the shelf and showed them at the till. Then got the deal.

• Site Banned Posts: 6 vincent28

Picked up a set in Carrickmines, only pink and white fit bits available today but didn’t ask as if they had black in the back.

Tried to charge me full whack at the till but I said no and went and got the display add from the shelf and showed them at the till. Then got the deal.

Pity it wasn't Tesco, if it was, you would have got Double the Difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭sideshowbob321

Cheers OP picked one up in Swords - great deal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭carr62

Has anyone managed to purchase this bundle online yet? Thanks.

I must have called in after you, nothing displayed about the offer in store when I asked if there was an offer in the fitbit inspire they said yes but only had white left.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

This offer was available in Naas branch today. Two black fitbits were all that was left on the display.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Just bought this bundle on the UK site for £74.99 - using parcel motel and paypal (wouldn't accept my credit card as the CC address is set at UK and is not changeable. Using Paypal allowed me to get around this).

Phenomenal deal really, as the Inspire HR is usually €99.99, and I ended up paying €91 for the bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Just bought this bundle on the UK site for £74.99 - using parcel motel and paypal (wouldn't accept my credit card as the CC address is set at UK and is not changeable. Using Paypal allowed me to get around this).

Phenomenal deal really, as the Inspire HR is usually €99.99, and I ended up paying €91 for the bundle.

Thanks for posting that - I've just done the same there now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Arbie

This bundle is €79 in Dublin Airport Currys. Loads left in Terminal 1 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭deadlast

Yes it doesn’t have heart rate. There’s two models Inspire and Inspire HR

Still haven’t got this was thinking of waiting for a deal for it by itself. Though there’s still one room without a google speaker!

Available on Amazon uk with a 3rd gen Echo dot for £75/~€90 for those who prefer Alexa
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fitbit-Auto-Exercise-Recognition-Tracking-Charcoal/dp/B081FW8TX2

• Registered Users Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Can this be purchased online and delivered?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭wobblemouth

Got this in Gatwick airport for £69.

Thanks for posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Loads still in Jervis.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Anyone know if this offer is still on ?

Advertisement