Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

John Connors is a bit of a wanker

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Cienciano wrote: »
    I remember a good few years ago a vox pop on Moncrieff. Around 2006, the height of the celtic tiger, Bertie in full swing. Anyway, someone in Dolphins Barn were asked what they thought of the government. They said the were a disgrace because her daughter had a door handle broken in her council house for 3 days and it hasn't been fixed yet.

Basically, there's a class of people who will do nothing but take take take, blame "the government" for everything and never take responsibility for anything, no matter what the circumstances.

And the crazy thing is-they're everywhere, of all ages--and they don't ever see the problem with it.

I know someone who used to brag 'Oh, the government owes me €2,500'... they were social welfare payments to cover the three kids he had with 3 separate women.
    And I'm not shaming the guy for having kids (as well as never marrying em) but you don't make children if you can't pay for em (And one was born out of a tryst), his employment is so sparse unsuccessful jobbing actors get more gigs, but he had a habit of blaming folks-even in his everyday life, if things went wrong.
    Not his fault, of course-even if he spends most of the 'owed' money on cannabis and other substances. (Dude was a paranoid burnout).

Most folks on unemployment assistance, or with sparse working credits, were ashamed of such. I mean-many I know had issues with health problems (some in their 20s had things like slipped-discs in their back, or other injuries, some from sports, others hereditary) and so the work history thing hurt em.
    But damn. this guy didn't give a crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,856 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

John Connors has also never been challenged on why Travellers go to funerals and weddings of members of their own families armed with guns,hatchets,machetes,baseball bats,slash hooks etc

Protection from the other lads with guns,hatchets,machetes,baseball bats,slash hooks etc. Duh.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,975 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Just reading this piece about the M50 crime gang, I'm reading between the lines.

Am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,478 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

NIMAN wrote: »
    Just reading this piece about the M50 crime gang, I'm reading between the lines.

Am I right?

Yep. Our ethnic tribe alright.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Am I right?

no your not ,

we have plenty of scumbags travellers criminals but these particular scumbag criminals were not travellers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,918 ✭✭✭pgj2015

John Connors: 'I'd rather settle an argument with a bare-knuckle fight than in court'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7suVwQXmriM

what a neanderthal.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    John Connors: 'I'd rather settle an argument with a bare-knuckle fight than in court'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7suVwQXmriM

what a neanderthal.

The 'aul inbreeding is showing the mental retardation there...

Settle it with a bare knuckle fight...cripes Johnny, you've barely any brain cells there, why wish to have em bashed out over time?

There's one video of him fighting-he's in worse shape now than he was in a fight that's absolutely handbags

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

John Connors has also never been challenged on why Travellers go to funerals and weddings of members of their own families armed with guns,hatchets,machetes,baseball bats,slash hooks etc.and why there has to be a large Garda presence at churches,cemertaries and hotels.Martin Collins from Pavee Point has also never been challenged on this.

In case of zombies?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

This is why we need a proper right wing party in this country, not the Fine Gael neo liberal bollox a genuine party for the middle class, I'd happily give me vote to the person who pledges to bulldoze every halting site in the country. Enough of these useless spongers, contributing nothing to the country and taking so much. The reason nobody in our government says anything is because they are cowards, they are afraid of the far left mob that now controls our national media and major areas of public life. Time to fit in or fcuk off, we've thrown money at them for decades with little or no results. They don't want to be part of our society therefore they should not be given the benefits of it.

1. Bulldoze all halting sites
    2. ????
    3. Profit

Your plan needs a little work

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement

1. Bulldoze all halting sites
    2. ????
    3. Profit

Your plan needs a little work

Plus they'll get moved to hotels and other fine establishments-who'll only end up losing money because of this lot. Not like they can pay their way.

By the way, I have to ask-he thinks a bare knuckle brawl will sort out everything...

Does that mean Joan Burton could beat the snot out of him for making this comment over a year ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Plus they'll get moved to hotels and other fine establishments-who'll only end up losing money because of this lot. Not like they can pay their way.

By the way, I have to ask-he thinks a bare knuckle brawl will sort out everything...

Does that mean Joan Burton could beat the snot out of him for making this comment over a year ago.

Tbf she is a psychopath.

BBFAN wrote: »
    Tbf she is a psychopath.

No doubt, but in order to make such a claim, he'd have to prove she was via psychological assessment.

Otherwise-she can sue his butt.

Or beat the snot outta him in no holds barred bare knuckle brawl.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Am I right?

R-4794141-1375733099-3139.png.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

This is why we need a proper right wing party in this country, not the Fine Gael neo liberal bollox a genuine party for the middle class, I'd happily give me vote to the person who pledges to bulldoze every halting site in the country. Enough of these useless spongers, contributing nothing to the country and taking so much. The reason nobody in our government says anything is because they are cowards, they are afraid of the far left mob that now controls our national media and major areas of public life. Time to fit in or fcuk off, we've thrown money at them for decades with little or no results. They don't want to be part of our society therefore they should not be given the benefits of it.

Agree.

Who though?

Maybe Renua.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

5 cowards there afraid to pull him up on that.

But why are they afraid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

BBFAN wrote: »
    Tbf she is a psychopath.
    How is Joan Burton a psychopath?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,802 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

But why are they afraid?

Because he's a traveller and no one wants to say anything bad against them because racism. Or something.

He's articulate enough - such a shame he can't think for himself. I mean calling those three people psychopaths - what a loathsome insult. And they just sit there. The gall of him. Does he even know what a psychopath is? Surely that needs to be ascertained through psychiatric assessment?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

And you don't think that we in the working class who work don't want exactly the same thing?

• Advertisement

Maybe Renua.

Since Lucinda "this is not a party about abortion" Creighton left, it doesn't even bother pretending it's not a single issue party about abortion. The Renua twitter account is pretty mental.

Life ain't always empty.

So, how is Joan Burton a psychopath?

She isn't really now is she. She's just a normal woman for whom there's a bandwagon of hate. Due to... well no reason really. Someone just said it so the lemmings follow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

I don't particularly like Joan Burton, but she's a highly educated woman who has had a very successful career in education and politics. I'm guessing that she doesn't have a criminal record, nor does she have 8+ childers.

Is anyone surprised that she's not a poster girl for travellers?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

But why are they afraid?

I would have ended my political career there and then. I would've lost it and probably used the K word on national television.

That's why I could never be a politician, far too emotional and hair triggered.

The three on the panel had no option but to keep a dignified silence, no good can come from engaging in debate with the likes of that. In this day and age your career could be ended in a flash.

The best course of action is just to let him babble on and make a fool of himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

The funny thing is Connors would loose it if someone called him a Knackur far more evidence he's a knackur then Burton is a Psychopath and i'm no fan of her or her party.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

The politicians had no choice but keep quiet, sacred cows like travellers are held to a lower standard of behaviour so had any challenged him on the show, they would have had a twitter mob of PC soldiers on their case

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    sacred cows like travellers are held to a lower standard of behaviour

Which of course is extremely patronising when you think about it.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Which of course is extremely patronising when you think about it.

The bigotry of low expectations.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

I would have ended my political career there and then. I would've lost it and probably used the K word on national television.

That's why I could never be a politician, far too emotional and hair triggered.

The three on the panel had no option but to keep a dignified silence, no good can come from engaging in debate with the likes of that. In this day and age your career could be ended in a flash.

The best course of action is just to let him babble on and make a fool of himself.

Don't you mean the C word. Cunt is spelled with a "c" not a "k".
    :D

• Advertisement

I don't particularly like Joan Burton, but she's a highly educated woman who has had a very successful career in education and politics. I'm guessing that she doesn't have a criminal record, nor does she have 8+ childers.

Is anyone surprised that she's not a poster girl for travellers?

Her plans when she was over social welfare were absolutely awful. But attacking her in her car was an absolute low point.
    Those were definite psychopaths attacking the car.

He mentions he 'didn't vote em in'...well, of course not-he'd have to be registered to vote someone in.

And who's gonna pay for all those houses? Who's paying for his cousins in the hotels?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement