Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortnightly Marvel Graphic Novel Collection

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭brianregan09

@ Dead Parrot recieved the same this morning my 1st delivery after subscribing end of january no Extremis, Ulitmates, Birth of Venom or Thor Reborn for me yet either won't even bother mentioning the stupid free gifts !!

On a side note loved Winter Soldier really enjoyed it blew through in in under an hour couldn't put it down

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

I sent them on an email my subscription number is very low so I felt I'd be 1st on the list :)
    Havent heard back yet though
    After a bit of research it appears they vastly underestimated the popularity of this collection.
    They only did 10k copies of each and have 28k subscribers

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Pariah

DeadParrot wrote: »
    They only did 10k copies of each and have 28k subscribers

But still, even with that problem, their lack of communication is inexcusable

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Bistoman

Been away for the last week, So I was very excited to see I missed a delivery from Mr Postie :) Then when I open the box I find Issue 7 & 8, No issue 6 "Thor" or no sign of the"Free" Bag. I think Ill Just trow My hat at it now. The guy outside "Easons" Deserves My custom more than these gob****es do.

Also had an email back from them today to say that my missing 3 and 4 would be on there way shortly ! so if i get them by next week ill be happy to continue

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

And this issue its WOLVERINE
    490304-wolverine1_super.jpg

So we should get that in like what 3 months lol ?

Anyone who gets their issues in stores, did any of you find that they hadnt been delivered today? no store in my area got their delivery

All that I've gotten is asked for my number/address & post code......

FOR A SECOND TIME!!

Has anyone received the Missing Thor edition Yet?

• Advertisement

Last I got was Cap America and Hulk

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭statomosh

jpcarlow wrote: »
    Anyone who gets their issues in stores, did any of you find that they hadnt been delivered today? no store in my area got their delivery

got mine no problem in easons this morning,the 1st arc of joss whedons astonishing x men

statomosh wrote: »
    got mine no problem in easons this morning,the 1st arc of joss whedons astonishing x men
    hmm what is wrong with carlow then? (well beyond the obvious :P )

So hows everyone doing with these ? got Extremis, Ultimates and birth of Venom in the past 2 weeks so at least there trying recieved my mug and hulk dvd

I got Thor Reborn and Wolverine yesterday. Still missing two though...

Pariah wrote: »
    I got Thor Reborn and Wolverine yesterday.

Same Here, Still think it would have been better to get them in the local store, too much messing with this lot.

Am thinking the same. Still can't figure out how they are still behind in the subscriptions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Pariah wrote: »
    Am thinking the same. Still can't figure out how they are still behind in the subscriptions.

On another forum I visit someone mention that they wait for newsagents to return un sold stock and that un sold stock is then sent to subscribers.

McLoughlin wrote: »
    On another forum I visit someone mention that they wait for newsagents to return un sold stock and that un sold stock is then sent to subscribers.

.....I dont even know what to say to that......

McLoughlin wrote: »
    wow...just wow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 KatieEgg

I never recieved ANYTHING from them, despite many back & forth emails.
    I was/still am very disappointed-I was looking forward to the free gifts especially!
    I had to cancel my subsciption with them in the end, VERY bad show on thei part.

~Kitty

Was in you're spot kitty up to about a month ago but they have been pretty fast in getting me back up to date more or less waiting on Thor and the 2 newest ones now got both Hulk DVD and mug

Was in you're spot kitty up to about a month ago but they have been pretty fast in getting me back up to date more or less waiting on Thor and the 2 newest ones now got both Hulk DVD and mug
    They probably sent you Kitty's

• Registered Users Posts: 43 KatieEgg

I only cancelled the other week after waiting so damn long! I might look into ordering back issues from somewhere else but still super upset about the free gifts! Especially the bookends!

~Kitty

KatieEgg wrote: »
    .. I might look into ordering back issues from somewhere else..
    ~Kitty
    Forbidden Planet are selling the back issues now, It might be worth your time going in and having a look.

I still haven't recieved the bookends if that makes you feel better lol

Same here

I still dont get how people havent received their subscriptions yet :/
    My newsagent never had issue 10 delivered to them so they had to back order it and it came with this weeks...so they're clearly able to deliver...

Issue 10 was X men: Gifted
    OCT041800.jpg?h=31570896916d450b41f066eee368b955&t=1335327933

Issue 11 is Captain Britain
    CaptainBritain.jpg

Seems like a case of forgetting about the subscribers, in place of the shops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

I have been buying them direct from the shops too. The Thor one was a couple of weeks late, but other than that they are waiting for me to collect them every second weekend.

Advertisement