Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gamepass quests Microsoft Redeem points

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Enfilade wrote: »
    Supposedly there is a 10k punchcard up in the rewards app for some but I'm not seeing it.

The previous times this wasnt available in Ireland, I don't expect this one to be any different. I don't have the time/interest to commit to it like before but I'm sure I'll pick up a few points inadvertently

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

theteal wrote: »
    The previous times this wasnt available in Ireland, I don't expect this one to be any different. I don't have the time/interest to commit to it like before but I'm sure I'll pick up a few points inadvertently
    Yep, unfortunately, it's not available here.
    For those abroad, it's a handy one because it's usually not an 'all-or-nothing' 10k. It'll reward you for any gamerscore you receive up to 10K.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I just got my 2,500 bonus points for a 40 week streak!
    Closing in on being able to afford 3 X €25 vouchers now :)
    Still no sign of that damn wireless headset being available from MS store though :(

I'm really kicking myself. I had the XSX in my cart on the UK MS store the other night but I just hadn't got my ducks in a row ready for it. I have Currys vouchers that have been long earmarked to buy xbox gift cards that I've simply procrastinated on. As I've just pushed on with the rewards I knew I was 2 days shy of having enough for 5 * £25 gift cards there too - in saying that, I did start cashing them in but the process has a few steps to it so I decided to revert and wait. I'm getting my shiz together today and will be ready for the next stock arrival.

Currently bashing through Rain on my Parade (I think it's called) for achievements, quite a fun little game.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭John Horgan

Treppen wrote: »
    Sounds odd, like you keep whacking the wood on the trees ya? Eventually it disappears and you see your wood inventory go up down at the bottom right.
    If you are following Rewards Hunter you only need about 7 wood to craft the 2 swords... 3 is better

Alternatively maybe just go around and whack then with a stick, it'll take longer but still works. Did you use the cheat code?

It turned out I was pressing and releasing the mine button cause I didn't know you had to hold it lol..
    So stupid on my part but live and learn

• Advertisement

Just redeemed 2 x €25 and 2 x €10 rewards, to get €70 off the Wireless Headset :)

I was still a few points short of that 3rd €25 rewards and the headset came back into stock!

Now, what's next to start saving for? :D

Yeah as the SX has popped up for sale a couple of times in the last week on the MS site, I've had a gamble at cashing mine (5 * £25). The 90 day clock is ticking but I am fairly confident - as mentioned before, if I had my stuff ready I would have got one last week. I now have £440 sitting in my MS account - very content that none of it cost me any actual money but that last £10 I have to pay is irking me (maybe she's right, maybe I am a skinflint afterall!)

If, Santa forbid, there is a threat of the £125 expiring, I think I'll just spunk it on an Elite controller

Anyway, apparently I first signed up for Rewards 3 years ago today, there was 500 points waiting for me on the web page.

500 points for an achievement in one of 10 Bethesda games!
    Available until June 7th :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭Treppen

marcbrophy wrote: »
    500 points for an achievement in one of 10 Bethesda games!
    Available until June 7th :)

This in the Irish rewards app?

Anyway r/Microsoftrewards has linked easy one for Prey

https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/prey-xbox-one/achievement/133092-No-Show.html#:~:text=No Show is an achievement in Prey. It,job. Prey has 58 Achievements worth 1195 points

This in the Irish rewards app?

Yeah, that's where I saw it last night :)
    Unfortunately, the rewards app won't open at the moment for me, so I can't check if it's still there :mad:

• Advertisement

Yeah, that's where I saw it last night :)
    Unfortunately, the rewards app won't open at the moment for me, so I can't check if it's still there :mad:

Ya same here, think they realised Ireland was getting extra points in line with other countries and rushed to stop it :pac:

Ya same here, think they realised Ireland was getting extra points in line with other countries and rushed to stop it :pac:

That would be a code RED situation! :pac:
    Imagine if Ireland was allowed the same access to points as other countries? :eek:

That would be a code RED situation! :pac:
    Imagine if Ireland was allowed the same access to points as other countries? :eek:

Only another 5 more years of doing every single quest then I might be able to contribute towards an X with my points.

Stingy *****ers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭rob808

Hi is anybody else having trouble trying to get in microsoft rewards app can't seem to access it.

rob808 wrote: »
    Hi is anybody else having trouble trying to get in microsoft rewards app can't seem to access it.

ya down all over the world

The status page says it "Up and Running" but it still won't launch for me!

https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-live-status

Handy ones this week, both games you just need to launch Star Renegade can be done from XCloud in the browser if you have access to it. Only a 3 gb install otherwise.

Gone back to killer instinct on Mobile again for the daily 50 amem.
    Win game for every player is all done.

Next is get every player up to level 3 to get the stylish/color achievement , which is basically win another match (sometimes 2) on top of what you already have.

Then back to day of the tentacle or undertale when finished.

Anyone doing the separate Xbox ambassador missions? It's a bit of a chore but just clicking on the mission usually gives you the points straight away. I'm not far off a month free ultimate.

The gardens between is a really handy one for daily's!
    17 achievements, so will keep you going for over 2 weeks!
    Or if you want to splurge for a quick 1,000G it's less than 2 hours playtime :)

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/The-Gardens-Between/walkthrough/2

Anyone doing the separate Xbox ambassador missions? It's a bit of a chore but just clicking on the mission usually gives you the points straight away. I'm not far off a month free ultimate.

Never even heard of this one :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Darren 83

Is it possible to redeem enough points to pay for ultimate each month? I’ve 22,000 points but might hold off until I have enough for the three months ultimate.

So looking at earning 35,000 points every three months?

Darren 83 wrote: »
    Is it possible to redeem enough points to pay for ultimate each month? I’ve 22,000 points but might hold off until I have enough for the three months ultimate.

So looking at earning 35,000 points every three months?

Not in Ireland anyway. Doing everything would get you about 5-6K a month.

When is your Ultimate running out? Have you read the other threads on stocking up on the 3 years of Ultimate?

I started out hoping to pay for 3 months but my Ultimate wont be up for a while so I just kept clocking up the points. Might just keep going for the X console for a few years if I can get the Ultimate Stack up trick to work.

Never even heard of this one :eek:

https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/xbox

It'll take a lot of clicks to build up to the free month of Ultimate, and it resets if you don't make it. but there's no quests just click on the missions link and you get the points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Darren 83

Not in Ireland anyway. Doing everything would get you about 5-6K a month.

When is your Ultimate running out? Have you read the other threads on stocking up on the 3 years of Ultimate?

I started out hoping to pay for 3 months but my Ultimate wont be up for a while so I just kept clocking up the points. Might just keep going for the X console for a few years if I can get the Ultimate Stack up trick to work.

I just pay 12.99 a month, I’ve done the stocking up so don’t think it will work again.

Darren 83 wrote: »
    I just pay 12.99 a month, I’ve done the stocking up so don’t think it will work again.

Others say it will but you won't get to use the €1 offer, just the regular gold, then add ultimate... Or use Brazil....or something :pac: I'm not exactly sure

It's in the sticky at the top of the forum, I've gone again with it. Second time out insteam of the €1 off you use a month of GPU to convert the sticked years of gold membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭John Horgan

The Outriders quest doesn't seem to be tracking for me.
    Anyone know of a solution?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭recyclops

unsure how you played it but I just booted up an expedition and it logged as soon as I got 30 kills

I did in an expedition also, wasn't really keeping count but popped as I was playing (on console)

Quests and tips for completing them and /or avoiding achievements here https://www.trueachievements.com/n45700/xbox-game-pass-quests-guide people report problems with the Outriders one there

One of the daily quests is worth 20 points this week, so thats a nice bonus.

• Advertisement

What are yis doing for Human Fall Flat, it's a bit different to last time in that it's climb instead of travel a distance. Any obvious climbing levels?
    Can't stand that game so will have to persuade the kid to do it.
    I think last time if there were 2 players you could half the distance needed!

Advertisement