Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

El Nino09 wrote: »
    I take a spot plz . Can pay by paypal

I'll pm you.

3 spots left.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 iamasuperuser

Me too please. I’ll take a spot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

MarkY91 wrote: »
    So I'm looking for a minimum of 3 other people. I'll need your name and email address.

Also €30 payment to my PayPal for 12 months (you just cover PayPal costs)

I'll take spot sending pm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

**all spots gone**

• Registered Users Posts: 12,392 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

The boss can kick out someone so when the year is up, you can eject someone from your family if money isn't forthcoming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭lazyman

I'm late to the party, if anyone has a spot please let me know, thanks.

I'm still trying to join a group too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭rudiger2.0

I'd also take a spot if somebody was setting up

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

same here - include me automatically in next group please

• Registered Users Posts: 5,855 ✭✭✭trellheim

I would like to be included as well please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Have a spot in my family if anyone wants in? We run it in 6 month blocks so €15 each per block. Pm me if you want in...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Have a spot in my family if anyone wants in? We run it in 6 month blocks so €15 each per block. Pm me if you want in...

This spot is gone. Thks

Looking for spot if one going

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭corkgirl17

Has anyone else been removed from their family account. Discovered a couple of weeks back that i was back to free account after only a month and a half?

Has anyone else been removed from their family account. Discovered a couple of weeks back that i was back to free account after only a month and a half?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Dymo

Is it possible to pay yearly in one lump sum or is it monthly for the person who signs up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

I have 3 spots left. PM first come gets in.

I will be looking for payment by Circle. If you are new to circle you might even get it for €25. Please only PM if you can pay within 3 days. I would like to get it set up asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭gar

corkgirl17 wrote: »

Yup in same boat

I'm still looking for a slot I only have PayPal

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

Problem with doing this deal with randomers on the internet is that you've got no comeback if they decided to take your membership and give it someone they know in real life.

• Advertisement

gar wrote:
    Yup in same boat

I'm hoping it wasn't a scam. Trying not to be annoying and bugging them but how long before I ask about getting my money back? (If that's even a possibility!)

Pugzilla wrote:
    Problem with doing this deal with randomers on the internet is that you've got no comeback if they decided to take your membership and give it someone they know in real life.

I know, we all take the chance. Might just be unlucky on this occasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Stupify

Have one account left on my family sub if anyone is interested?

Stupify wrote: »
    Have one account left on my family sub if anyone is interested?

Sent you pm

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

3 months of free Tidal if anyone is interested...
    https://go.tidal.com/ie/reg/IE2001/ieOnHpC6WDaIzRBN/PREMIUM

I'm hoping it wasn't a scam. Trying not to be annoying and bugging them but how long before I ask about getting my money back? (If that's even a possibility!)

I have been without Spotify premium for over 2 weeks now. Have contacted the parent of my Spotify family and they have been slow to respond. Only one reply that they are looking into it and not heard back in 10 days. In my account subscription details it shows that there is a subscription of some sort.
    Might just email Spotify directly today

gar wrote:
    I have been without Spotify premium for over 2 weeks now. Have contacted the parent of my Spotify family and they have been slow to respond. Only one reply that they are looking into it and not heard back in 10 days. In my account subscription details it shows that there is a subscription of some sort. Might just email Spotify directly today

Same here, I'm wondering are we in the same group? I got one reply saying they were aware of the issue and saying it was an issue with their card and it could be down to the Ulster bank issue that happened 2 weeks ago. I've emailed again asking for an update and nothing back! I'm gonna ask for my money back and if I hear nothing then report them to Spotify. Don't want other people getting caught out by them

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Entonces

I'm looking for a new family if anyone has a space

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

Dymo wrote: »
    Is it possible to pay yearly in one lump sum or is it monthly for the person who signs up?

Just created a family. It is Monthly. So can be cancelled whenever or go on for any amount of Months. You can also remove members at will.

• Advertisement

Same here, I'm wondering are we in the same group? I got one reply saying they were aware of the issue and saying it was an issue with their card and it could be down to the Ulster bank issue that happened 2 weeks ago. I've emailed again asking for an update and nothing back! I'm gonna ask for my money back and if I hear nothing then report them to Spotify. Don't want other people getting caught out by them

I can confirm that both me and corkgirl17 have been scammed by the same person "*".
    Both of us have been removed from the family subscription and have confirmed this with spotify. They have also said the slots are full on that family group also so just kicking people off and charging again obviously.
    I have found boards so friendly and honest and this is the first time i have come across this. So frustrating but there will always be an a$$hole

Advertisement