Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Cave Diving in Ireland" by Artur Kozlowski

• 06-11-2010 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭

artur.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Talks CANCELLED for Friday due to weather and road conditions for people travelling. I'll let you knoe when it gets rescheduled.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭999/112

Thanks foto joe, would appreciate if you would let us know the new date as soon as! ;)Thanks again. 999/112

Will do - I'll bump the thread when I have the date. It'll be in the new year now.

Please pass on the word to anyone you know that might have been considering coming!

Hey guys, this will be run now next Friday the 14th in NUI Galway.... exact lecture hall and time (late evening) to be confirmed yet... I'll let you know when I know.

Venue confirmed for Friday: Martin O'Tnuthail Theatre, Arts Millennium Building, NUI Galway.

When: Friday 14th January @ 8pm

For directions to the lecture theatre, check the map here, select "Lecture Theatres" then choose "Mairtin O'Tnuthail";
    http://www.nuigalway.ie/campus_map/

artur.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement