Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home heating oil promo code Topoil

• 17-12-2015 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25 Aldarjes

Promo code topoil15 gives €25 off a home heating oil delivery. 500 litres delivered to Cork for €225.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Aldarjes wrote: »
    Promo code topoil15 gives €25 off a home heating oil delivery. 500 litres delivered to Cork for €225.

Thanks op: any idea how long this is vailid for?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Aldarjes

homolumo wrote: »
    Thanks op: any idea how long this is vailid for?

Sorry, I've no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

The code works on the website, but I don't see it listed under their promo section.

If anyone finds out when this offer expires, please post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

Cheers OP was going to order 500 litres the other night at €259, but forgot. Just done it now for €224.98
    Happy Christmas

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭tom_tarbucket

Berberis wrote: »
    Cheers OP was going to order 500 litres the other night at €259, but forgot. Just done it now for €224.98
    Happy Christmas

Coming up as 239 Euro for me for 500 litres with the promo code.
    I'm in Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

Coming up as 239 Euro for me for 500 litres with the promo code.
    I'm in Galway.

Prices vary around the country for all suppliers.
    They say it's due to the amount of demand in different areas, allowing them to have bigger/smaller depots... definitely not a cartel..

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

€224.98 for Carlow and Wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,757 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Aldarjes wrote: »

Nice one thanks for this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

€239 in Mayo. Still the cheapest around so thanks op.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭catgalway

€253.98 in my neck of the woods (Galway) still a saving so thanks for sharing :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Thanks, Must check to see if there's one in my area, as my brother got a text from a local station advertising 500L = €405 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭you2008

Thanks, Must check to see if there's one in my area, as my brother got a text from a local station advertising 500L = €405 :eek:

that price is long gone:D

thank OP. got 225 in KILDARE.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 gines_

at what stage of online order do I put the promo code?
    I filled out all the details, all is left to do is hitting 'PAY'. is there an option to enter promo code then?

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭PaulT21

gines_ wrote: »
    at what stage of online order do I put the promo code?
    I filled out all the details, all is left to do is hitting 'PAY'. is there an option to enter promo code then?

Its on page two after you enter your location. Look for the "I have a Promo Code link" under the fuel Type and Quantity. 234 Euro in the Donegal, Ballybofey area. Thanks OP.🎄🎅🏻😃

• Registered Users Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Bazzy

1000 litres for €494

I pad nearly 950 for the same this time last year !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Which model 'IPad' was that? Must have been the iPad Pro prototype for that price! :P :D

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Cheers OP . 239 in Galway. 264 from my usual supplier.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 caroljohn

Brilliant op €244 in Dublin for 500 litres,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Thanks op, great find
    I am not sure if anybody else noticed but for me anyway if I wanted 1000 litres of oil I am €15 better off by placing 2 orders online using the code than by placing one order for 1000 litres..

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭phester28

465 for 1000 kerosene Cork

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

Online order not available for the Co of longford. Says to call the office.

Just incase anyone from the region is thinking of looking up

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭sonandheir

€239 for Galway. Still the best around. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭catgalway

And a free Calendar :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭6541

i can't seem to get this offer. I get a message no promotion found after I enter the code. Has this offer expired ?

PaulT21 wrote: »
    Its on page two after you enter your location. Look for the "I have a Promo Code link" under the fuel Type and Quantity. 234 Euro in the Donegal, Ballybofey area. Thanks OP.🎄🎅🏻😃

It's quoting me, €278.98 inc.VAT, €2.94 from one supplier near me
    6541 wrote: »
    i can't seem to get this offer. I get a message no promotion found after I enter the code. Has this offer expired ?

Same here, i'll try and ring up, to see as i had to put in another location near me, as my town wasn't in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

€269 in Roscommon, promo code makes no difference to the price, works out at .538 a litre the same as i pay at the pump. :(

Unfortunately :(, they don't deliver in my area in Donegal, but not aware of the promo code not working, but had asked him if there was another i can pass on: heat2016

€266.48 inc.
    VAT
    €245.80 excluding VAT
    €12.5 discount applied

Berberis wrote: »
    Happy Christmas

Although, that code doesn't give as much away as the topoil15 one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,981 ✭✭✭KomradeBishop

The price of oil is still crashing, so advise people to wait as long as possible for the home heating oil market to correct - this is not a 'promo', that is still relatively expensive - prices have a long way to fall still:
    http://www.cheapestoil.ie/articles/trend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Looks like the code is finished it was €225 for 500 litres yesterday and now its €275!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭bogman

Might be a good time to consider topping up with oil prices on the increase due to tensions between Iran and Saudi Arabia, West Cork Oil just quoted me €390 for 750l of Kerosene, Top Oil quoted €375, Campus online were €397, no need to ask who I went for.

Advertisement