Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chem trails

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Yes. That's what contrails do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Eero

Alright Guys,

Just back from 10 days in Germany. Getting sprayed like bugs.

2257013389_d11103ce89.jpg?v=0

2257822118_b52c347bb8.jpg?v=0

2257818872_9359b6e897.jpg?v=0

Eero

More pictures of contrails and clouds. What a surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Lads I'm really at a loss for how these pictures are showing Chemtrails. I used to live near Dublin airport when I was younger and every day planes would take off, fly right over our house (low) and leave contrails exactly like these behind. These were mostly ordinary Aer Lingus passenger planes and you could clearly see this. To dump large amounts of chemicals into the air from a plane (however ridiculously inefficient this would be), this plane would need to be a tanker. I can't say I ever saw a tanker fly overhead in the ten years we lived there. I can't see the point in posting pictures of contrails and clouds when you don't show any proof that they are anything but. And if there were planes spraying us would they leave the exact same vapour formations behind as every other plane, which is what your pictures are showing. And one last point, I'm the healthiest person you'll ever meet I don't even get colds and yet I lived directly under this for ten years, weird eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭rigormortis

meglome wrote: »
    Lads I'm really at a loss for how these pictures are showing Chemtrails.

It is often remarkable how those (not naming anyone in particular) receiving government grants, in the face of conclusive evidence, still deny the existence of certain activities.

• Advertisement

oscarBravo wrote: »
    More pictures of contrails and clouds. What a surprise.

A 30+ minute condensation trail? The reason I posted 3 pictures was to show that these were not clouds. The progression from chemical trail to gradual dispersion to the appearance of a cloud can be seen.

It is often remarkable how those (not naming anyone in particular) receiving government grants, in the face of conclusive evidence, still deny the existence of certain activities.

I'll quote my last post here
    Lads I'm really at a loss for how these pictures are showing Chemtrails. I used to live near Dublin airport when I was younger and every day planes would take off, fly right over our house (low) and leave contrails exactly like these behind. These were mostly ordinary Aer Lingus passenger planes and you could clearly see this. To dump large amounts of chemicals into the air from a plane (however ridiculously inefficient this would be), this plane would need to be a tanker. I can't say I ever saw a tanker fly overhead in the ten years we lived there. I can't see the point in posting pictures of contrails and clouds when you don't show any proof that they are anything but. And if there were planes spraying us would they leave the exact same vapour formations behind as every other plane, which is what your pictures are showing. And one last point, I'm the healthiest person you'll ever meet I don't even get colds and yet I lived directly under this for ten years, weird eh?

How about not implying some sort of additional non existent conspiracy and rather addressing the fact that these pictures you're posting show exactly what every jet plane leaves behind.

And in case there's any clarity needed I can categorically state that I have never received a government grant of any kind for any reason.

A 30+ minute condensation trail? The reason I posted 3 pictures was to show that these were not clouds. The progression from chemical trail to gradual dispersion to the appearance of a cloud can be seen.

So clouds only take 30+ minutes to appear/disperse? I think some of our meteorologists would be fascinated to hear this.

So clouds only take 30+ minutes to appear/disperse. I think some of our meteorologists would be fascinated to hear this.

What are you talking about? Note the word "appearance".

How about not implying some sort of additional non existent conspiracy and rather addressing the fact that these pictures you're posting show exactly what every jet plane leaves behind.

You must not be the observant kind. Only a small minority of planes leave behind a condensation trail, the conditions must be correct. I have seen planes flying virtually side by side, one leaving a huge chemtrail, similar to that shown in my image and the other leaving no trail whatsoever. As for a condensation trail lasting for periods of over 30 seconds, I have yet to see this phenomenon.

• Advertisement

What are you talking about? Note the word "appearance".

Em clouds appear... hot air meets cold air etc? Also you're still not addressing my point, every single jet plane leaves these contrails behind, exactly like the pictures you're showing. So your pictures show nothing of note whatsoever.

Em clouds appear... hot air meets cold air etc? Also you're still not addressing my point, every single jet plane leaves these contrails behind, exactly like the pictures you're showing. So your pictures show nothing of note whatsoever.

Patience. See my post above (221).

You must not be the observant kind. Only a small minority of planes leave behind a condensation trail, the conditions must be correct. I have seen planes flying virtually side by side, one leaving a huge chemtrail, similar to that shown in my image and the other leaving no trail whatsoever. As for a condensation trail lasting for periods of over 30 seconds, I have yet to see this phenomenon.

Ah give me a break I lived right under a flight path for ten years. And you're showing me exactly what I saw all that time. In practice not every plane will leave a contrail every time but they all will some of the time, obviously depending on the conditions, altitude etc.

In practice not every plane will leave a contrail every time but they all will some of the time, obviously depending on the conditions, altitude etc.

Yes I agree with this. However when has a condensation trail lasted for a period of a few minutes, never mind for hours?

Yes I agree with this. However when has a condensation trail lasted for a period of a few minutes, never mind for hours?

Yes they are clouds afterall, so depending on the conditions they will.

Yes they are clouds afterall, so depending on the conditions they will.

Two planes are flying at roughly the same altitude, at the same time and in very close proximity, one leaving a trail and one not. Maybe you can explain this?

Two planes are flying at roughly the same altitude, at the same time and in very close proximity, one leaving a trail and one not. Maybe you can explain this?

You answered this yourself, "roughly the same altitude".

You answered this yourself, "roughly the same altitude".

Yeah, I could see that response a mile away. I would imagine that a couple of hundred feet at heights of 30,000 feet would make a world of difference altogether.

Yeah, I could see that response a mile away. I would imagine that a couple of hundred feet at heights of 30,000 feet would make a world of difference altogether.

Well its the obvious flaw in what you're saying so fine. The point is you don't actually know what height either plane was at, or what speed they were travelling at, or what type of plane it was. There's no way to be sure from the ground, they could have had 5,000 feet between them. You're just showing pictures of contrails/clouds and have shown no proof whatsoever they're anything else.

Well its the obvious flaw in what you're saying so fine. The point is you don't actually know what height either plane was at, or what speed they were travelling at, or what type of plane it was. There's no way to be sure from the ground, they could have had 5,000 feet between them. You're just showing pictures of contrails/clouds and have shown no proof whatsoever they're anything else.

True, and if I get shot from behind, I dont know the the velocity of the bullet, the piece which fired the bullet, the angle of the bullet, the caliber of the bullet, the person firing the bullet, their date of birth and so on.

Should I then ignore the bullet that ripped through my leg, for example.

I am not a product of the Irish education system maybe you can enlighten me on something. At what point did everyone leave the deliberation and decision making process to their betters? If chemtrails were mentioned in tomorrows paper we would have an influx of the "I have been telling people for ages, I knew something was up" gang. This is beyond debate for those with a working mind. The time of schoolboy arguments has long since passed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Eero

More photos, it started off with a bright blue sky in the morning, they the guys got to work, laying down a lot of chemtrails. These lasted until after 1 then eventually fell to the ground, leaving a clear sky again. Around 4 (after refilling their tanks??) they were back at it laying down so massive chemtrails.

2257775191_8bf943798f.jpg?v=0
    2258573050_db892b8878.jpg?v=0
    2257777535_c86d6ffa5e.jpg?v=0

Eero

What government grants are you talking about? Straight answer now, y'hear?

Eero wrote: »
    These lasted until after 1 then eventually fell to the ground, leaving a clear sky again.
    Got pictures of them "[falling] to the ground", have you?

oscarBravo wrote: »
    What government grants are you talking about? Straight answer now, y'hear?

I know of a number of acquaintances who would sooner die than say a word against their masters. These people have accepted grants for research, mainly in the scientific field. Just my personal observations.

I know of a number of acquaintances who would sooner die than say a word against their masters. These people have accepted grants for research, mainly in the scientific field. Just my personal observations.

What the hell are you taking about? I can only assume if someone disagrees with you they must have an agenda? other than a reality check.
    True, and if I get shot from behind, I dont know the the velocity of the bullet, the piece which fired the bullet, the angle of the bullet, the caliber of the bullet, the person firing the bullet, their date of birth and so on.

Should I then ignore the bullet that ripped through my leg, for example.

If we were talking about the possibility of you getting shot with a new type of gun which we wanted to prove, then those questions would need to be asked. You are stating these pictures show chemtrails but you have no proof whatsoever other than you want to believe it. I'll repeat this one more time... I lived under the flight path of the main runway at Dublin Airport and the pictures you're posting look exactly like the skies I saw for ten years?!?!? You are showing me how the sky should look when jets pass over nothing more. Why am I still so healthy, I should be near deaths door at this point?
    I am not a product of the Irish education system maybe you can enlighten me on something. At what point did everyone leave the deliberation and decision making process to their betters? If chemtrails were mentioned in tomorrows paper we would have an influx of the "I have been telling people for ages, I knew something was up" gang. This is beyond debate for those with a working mind. The time of schoolboy arguments has long since passed.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I was taught to question but never to believe, without checking, any old crap that someone decides to feed me as truth. In fact I'm a cynic but being cynical is very different to being paranoid which I see a lot of in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Are you honestly saying that you saw two planes at heights of 30,000 feet and could tell that they were 200 feet apart in altitude (ie: one is higher than the other)?

Have you seen this picture before?
    Two_Airplane_Optical_Illusion.ashx

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Taken over north dublin 11/02/08. First picture taken 9.58am, second 10.15am, third 10.33 am. So we have 30+ minute contrails that gradually spread out?
    Just to correct you there, and you aren't out by much but here are the actual times that those images were taken for transparency:

First image @ 10:06
    Second image @ 10:14
    Third image @ 10:27

21 minutes apart.

Oh, and you have altered the zoom setting for the third image which is why it looks like it could even be a different part of the sky.

Gordon wrote: »
    Just to correct you there, and you aren't out by much but here are the actual times that those images were taken for transparency:

First image @ 10:06
    Second image @ 10:14
    Third image @ 10:27

21 minutes apart.

Oh, and you have altered the zoom setting for the third image which is why it looks like it could even be a different part of the sky.

Yeah, I was looking for that information. How to you get it?, the camera will not allow me to imbed on the photo itself. As for the time and zoom, I have about 20 images over about an hour with different zooms. I also have videos, however it takes about 2 days to upload a few minutes to youtube. Forgot the camera yesterday, more pictures will be shown today.

Anyway, point backed up by the man. 21+ minute condensation trails, gradually spreading out, anyone have an explanation?

Yes. They're contrails. They do that. They've always done that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

anyone have an explanation?
    I sure do! Our government is investing billions into a huge undercover scheme to slowly poison us. I know it sounds a bit whacky, but they've been training a secret group within the air corp to pilot massive spraying tankers. These tankers where secretly bought from the US and imported into Shannon by the american army.
    The government has agents in the airports authority naturally and air traffic control, so these flights are completely unaccounted for and covered up, and the planes are stored in a top secret complex of hangers hidden in Baldonnel, Dublin and Shannon airports.
    The reason the government are doing this is so we'll all spend more money on healthcare, in particular the VHI (didn't you wonder why there is so much uproar over the VHI not being competitive???) That's also wh the government aren't spending these billions on the healthcare system here. Wake up people it's all a big scam so we'll spend more on big business.
    Those pesky fat cats are at it again!!!!!

Advertisement