Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Ionised

jamie72 wrote: »
    Awesome, they do 0mg. Going to have to try some of these. Can you recommend one with a good throat hit? I'm really missing the throat hit with lower nic juices.

As I mentioned in my post...try the Seville Marmalade :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭M00lers

Bread of Heaven 18mg: Not sure about this one, it's a strange beast, can't place the flavors, was expecting to be blown away but TBH it's a bit meh. Hopefully a bit of steeping will sort it out in time for Christmas. Have 50mls of the stuff so hoping for an improvement.

Anyone else try it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Have decided I am a serious tobacco addict, only HOL will do anything for me, have spent the day vaping a special mix of Cigar Decadent vapours made up for me and despite how much I like those people......I do not like the liquid....Sob sob sob........

So.....has anyone here had Bobas County.....I think it is called.....seems to be the business....or bs....which is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Boba's Bounty.

Barely a tobacco vape.

Still absolutely phenomenal.

Far too sweet and dessert-y to be a proper tobacco vape, can't compare to HoL.

grindle wrote: »
    Boba's Bounty.

Barely a tobacco vape.

Still absolutely phenomenal.

Far too sweet and dessert-y to be a proper tobacco vape, can't compare to HoL.
    SOB....Youv'e had it ......:) Is it possible to get it din this country or should I be ass-licking my stateside cousins to get it for me? (Not very good at ass-licking but am an amazing faker.......)

• Advertisement

Tons of us had a taste of it thanks to eeloe, he had a generous giveaway a while back on FB where we had to pledge ocular allegiance to Vapeelzebub a.k.a. awatch.

Brush that tongue and commence ass-licking (it's not as bad as it...greurgh...sorry, arse-hairs and dingleberries everywhere, blegh...), or pay the very high premium to buy it from vapor-freak.de if/when they get it in.

grindle wrote: »
    Tons of us had a taste of it thanks to eeloe, he had a generous giveaway a while back on FB where we had to pledge ocular allegiance to Vapeelzebub a.k.a. awatch.

Brush that tongue and commence ass-licking (it's not as bad as it...greurgh...sorry, arse-hairs and dingleberries everywhere, blegh...), or pay the very high premium to buy it from vapor-freak.de if/when they get it in.
    Tons of ye....must be very overweight bstrdas.....ye still have not given me any idea of how good....or bad it is....apart from some oh god......woo oh......some seriously cupped up angles of how a goatherd would look if shaved.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Just a quick one.

I don't like menthol flavours, so Pauls strawberry kick didn't sit right with me at all. However, I was stuck today and had to use it. Hated it at first, but **** me it grows on you. I ended up vaping the whole bottle. The tingle of the menthol with the strawbery aftertaste was great!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭M00lers

Bread of Heaven 18mg: Not sure about this one, it's a strange beast, can't place the flavors, was expecting to be blown away but TBH it's a bit meh. Hopefully a bit of steeping will sort it out in time for Christmas. Have 50mls of the stuff so hoping for an improvement.

Anyone else try it?

Okay okay, I was completely wrong about BoH. Left it steep for a few days and now I cannot stop vaping it. Its a creeper. Really enjoying it now. Had a few cans last night and it was a perfect combo.

At this rate of vaping my 50mls might not see Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Haha I love cappasnack, although I generally find that the first few days after i receive its pretty manky. I would have thought it would be ready to vape but generally i leave it 5 days or so and its lovely. Although needs more coffee flavour.
    There is a lot of vanilla or something in it, theres a fair bit of cinnamon too, but would actually want less of that vanilla or whatever sweet flavour, more coffee and cinnamon.

Although most of Mom & Pops stuff I have tried has been awful, or talcum powder/chemical flavour.

This is odd.
    I used to vape cappasnack in a puritank. Put it in a carto tank for the first time today and i don't particularly like it.

Its like the taste has amplified, a lot, and its very, very, very sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dball

Purchased a sample pack of 4 bottles and tried the strawberry kick last night.
    If the other 3 bottles are anything close to the top quality taste of the S.K. I'm in for a treat!!!!!!!
    Very nice texture off of the liquid, its almost velvety - pure strawberry & the kicker - I don't know what the kick is -
    is it some sort of mint/menthol or is it a spicy peppery something - or combination of both - it creates the TH and delivers at 12MG
    Nice work Paul

looking forward to the Limeade over the weekend

Vaping some Liquid I have been maturing with real tobacco for three months tonight.....think I have an addiction problem with it....pure Nirvana...:) and I only have enough made to last a week or so......:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Anyone tried dekang chocolate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dball

Anyone tried dekang chocolate?

i have a 20ml of 11mg here in the drawer for a few months, Ill send it on if you want to PM me your address - its not up to much but everyone's tastes can be different. let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I tried a few new liquids over Christmas.

Vmist Rainbow Fruit: Tastes like a mouthful of skittles, delicious in small doses but a bit too sweet to use all day.

Vmist Fruit Smoothie: Really strong banana flavour off this one, I wasn't a huge fan of it but if you like banana milkshakes it's pretty accurate.

Vmist Mystic Lemon: Very lemony, bit too much in a dripper but in an aspire clearo it's mellower and really nice.

Joyetech Strawberry Champagne: This one was OK, nothing special. Like strawberry haribo rather than real strawberry. Good for the price though €10 for 30ml.

I got all of those in vapourpal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

I got a ego c e ciggertte and i smoke john player blue. at the moment i am not interested in any flavours other than tobacco and i have an account on thebestshop.eu so can any of you recommend some juice for me to start on that most like B and H or JPB?

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

If you are into Tobacco flavours you have to try the Ebaron Ciggarillos range from Houseofliquid.ie Serious Tobacco flavours, Only after getting my 2nd batch and I can tell I will be getting these forever more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

I cant see the Ebaron Ciggarillos on that site. can you give me a direct link?

http://www.houseofliquid.ie/product-p/samples3.htm

HoL liquids are expensive as samples but once you have the one you like they're a fairly average price in the 60ml bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

This is true, House of Liquids as far as tobacco's go are in a league of their own. They're not John Player Blue or even cigarette tobacco like really. They are slightly more exotic tobacco I guess you could say. Slightly more cigar like perhaps? Like Grindle says the 10ml bottles are fairly pricy for their size, but when you buy the 60ml bottles they are regular price, which is really good considering how high quality they are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Have my first HOL order on the way, can't believe it's taken me this long. I tried some EL Toro Eden a few months back, someone was kind enough to send me some, and thought it was fine but wasn't planning on buying any. But ended up getting a craving for it the other night. Also have so cinnamon cookie and silverberry from the e-baron range coming so looking forward to trying them. Also some bubbers bounty, looking forward to trying that and some taai bacca too.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Basement Brew 3XB

Lovely stuff. But a tobacco? Really reminds me of biscotti. Smells exactly like it, in the first few days of having a bottle it is basically vaping a biscotto. After about a week or so there was less of that smell and taste and a bit of tobacco came out in it. But it really is like biscotti with a hint of tobacco.

Beautiful stuff though having said that will buy again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 redpied

Awesome, they do 0mg. Going to have to try some of these. Can you recommend one with a good throat hit? I'm really missing the throat hit with lower nic juices.

Liqua do a 0mg nic

Just a quick one.

I don't like menthol flavours, so Pauls strawberry kick didn't sit right with me at all. However, I was stuck today and had to use it. Hated it at first, but **** me it grows on you. I ended up vaping the whole bottle. The tingle of the menthol with the strawbery aftertaste was great!

I dont' like menthol either. At first I wasn't MAD over it, but I found it refreshing and sweet so I vaped it a bit more and more and more and then I ended up getting 100mls of it lol

True story bro

Originally Posted by jamie72
    Awesome, they do 0mg. Going to have to try some of these. Can you recommend one with a good throat hit? I'm really missing the throat hit with lower nic juices. / end quote

You can get throat hit with an RDA if you don't alight the hole with the coil... Higher VG [EDIT: I Mean't PG thanks Grindle] makes higher throat hit. Higher watts / lower ohms makes more throat hit.

StickyIcky wrote: »
    You can get throat hit with an RDA if you don't alight the hole with the coil... Higher VG makes higher throat hit. Higher watts / lower ohms makes more throat hit.

PG.

Not sure how useful that airhole trick'll be without any nic at all. The nic is kind of the cornerstone of throathittiness.
    Try and get that bitextra stuff jamie72.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 redpied

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Ah fair enough, I had assumed someone else would be mixing it so would be sitting around on shelves for a while. :p

I cannot find a coffee flavour that I really love sadly :(

i dont drink coffee but out of all the brands of liquid out there cappuccino in Liqua brand is the best i ever vaped

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

StickyIcky wrote: »
    Originally Posted by jamie72
    Awesome, they do 0mg. Going to have to try some of these. Can you recommend one with a good throat hit? I'm really missing the throat hit with lower nic juices. / end quote

You can get throat hit with an RDA if you don't alight the hole with the coil... Higher VG [EDIT: I Mean't PG thanks Grindle] makes higher throat hit. Higher watts / lower ohms makes more throat hit.

I ended up getting really bad cravings over the new years and being out on the drink on the 3mg stuff. Ended up smoking a fag here and there as I was desperate. Bottle of El Toro Cigarillos arrived today though (feckin forgot how good this stuff is).

So I'm back up to 12mg for the time being. Not sure how to quit nic. I can make it down to 6mg (with a bit of willpower), but 3mg just wasn't hitting the spot.

Grindle, that Bitextra stuff looks promising! I'll look into it.

redpied: Not mad into any of Liquas flavours that I've tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

Bottle of El Toro Cigarillos arrived today though (feckin forgot how good this stuff is).

Any opinions on El Toro Cigarillos vs. Pipe Sauce Long Bottom Leaf as an all day tobacco flavour vape? The latter has been my vape of choice for a couple of months but I wouldn't mind a change...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

The Cellar 'Chivalry' (12mg nicotine) from http://www.houseofliquid.ie/ is superb...pure, raw liquid tobacco with strong whiskey aromas.

I'm hooked, my new all day vape & at €25.95 for 60ml, a quality premium juice for a reasonable price IMHO

Advertisement