Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin GAA Discussion Thread - Capital Punishment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 RealCDinSD

kala85 wrote: »
    Not too many tickets left around last year for Mayo vs Dublin.

If they are showing up already looks like there will be some availability for tomorrow

What kind of budget is needed for day of tickets? Don't know anything about this game but looks like it would be a great time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

Jay sus up for the match off to a terrible start. What the Fu*K was that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Dour lot, the Tyrone crowd. Not finding Charlie's 'anecdotes' funny at all, at all, at all...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Ken Tucky wrote: »

Its called music.

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Its called music.

Nope, it think it was an attempt at comedy....

• Advertisement

Nope, it think it was an attempt at comedy....

Sorry! The Loughnane thing

Pathetic.

-

You mean it has good ones? :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

I hope we beat them so bad that mickey harte retires.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I'm going to bed. Good night sweet Princes, rest well for tomorrow we ride for The Holy Grail.

Comedy act is back. Goodnight all. Can't wait. Enjoy and be good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Sallins is in Kildare?

Imagine that now !

God, they'll be saying the likes of Bray, Leixlip & Ashbourne aren't in Dublin next.

Its old country. Lots of Dubs, but no interest in GAA, But Kildare GAA is strong.
    there. Bought a ticket. Great match and then I fooked off out of it. So long ago.

Ok.

D-Day is finally here.

Time to take care of business !

• Registered Users Posts: 18,131 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Ok.

D-Day is finally here.

Time to take care of business !

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Stupid bloody You Tube ! :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Stupid bloody You Tube ! :mad:

Here you go!

Thanks, but the one I meant to post was the Elvis version. :o

...bah...I'm of to bed....one more sleep !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Can't sleep. Nerves getting the best of me. So I've decided to give up and go through the season reviews of our AI wins. On 2015 now. I'll be a nervous wreck on the hill tomorrow. A few pints before should see them calm down.Hopefully it'll work this year.I'll never understand how Jim can keep his emotions in check. The man gives nothing away.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

A band of rain, the wet kind, is sweeping across the country as we speak. I expect it land in Croke Park at approximately 4pm, with up to 1mm of rain possible. Hopefully by that time the game will be dead and buried.

So for you guys in Hill 16, bring a poncho!

That's your am weather update. See you all for the lunchtime bulletin. Stay classy Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Slattsy wrote: »

I remember the time when everyone knew a poncho - he was generally a fella with a few stone to lose, had a bushy Ronnie and you'd always want him on your side of an argument D

Jaysis it's a long day, I'm on me toes here for 11.30 just to get out of the house - minor game throws in for 1.00 don't forget...

• Advertisement

Morning troops.

Up and at 'em !

Slattsy wrote: »
    A band of rain, the wet kind, is sweeping across the country as we speak. I expect it land in Croke Park at approximately 4pm, with up to 1mm of rain possible. Hopefully by that time the game will be dead and buried.

That's your am weather update. See you all for the lunchtime bulletin. Stay classy Dublin.

So a miserable shower is arriving around lunchtime?

Ah c'mon, Tyrone aren't that bad ! :p

Out with the wolves earlier. Very warm and it won't rain. Wolves know these things!

I'd be a bit more scientific and trust the Norwegians, they've Thor and Odin on speed dial

https://www.yr.no/en/overview/hourly/2-2965008/Ireland/Leinster/Dublin%20City/Croke%20Park?i=0

Starting to get a hyper now after a week of barely thinking about it. After some labyrinthine international exchanges all of usual crew are sorted. Looks like I got short end and will be in stand rather than Hill with my PP pass benefitting another.

I feel like Robert Shaw at the end of The Sting …..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭kala85

What's it like for tickets. Is there as much demand as last year.

Many floating around in Dublin

kala85 wrote: »
    What's it like for tickets. Is there as much demand as last year.

Many floating around in Dublin

I know my lot got an extra 35 tickets on Friday, haven't seen that type of allocation since 2015, I'd assume there's some floating about alright

Starting to get a hyper now after a week of barely thinking about it. After some labyrinthine international exchanges all of usual crew are sorted. Looks like I got short end and will be in stand rather than Hill with my PP pass benefitting another.

Yeah much the same here, cold sweats, willing away the hours - went back to the terrace PP in 2016 and stopped the pre game pints for obvious reasons .. have to say I'm tempted, if just to occupy myself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Gael85

Jaysus im a bag of nerves. Cant get 92 out of my head:( Hopefully lads can do it today. Need to convert goal chances today.

Ah, could be worse. Could be Robert Shaw at the end of Jaws.:D

• Advertisement

Croke Park Hotel seems to be epicentre of the ticket bazaar. Seems to be a lot of people heading there for pre-arranged pick ups, swaps.

If that is plan you would need to be there before they start stopping people without tickets going down Jones Road, which I assume is during minors.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement