Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beginners evening cooking classes in Dublin

• 15-09-2009 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any classes preferably in the city centre?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭ya-what-now?

http://www.eveningclasses.ie/

This site should be able to help you out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 4pointplay

Bren1609 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any classes preferably in the city centre?
    You need to work on your wumming skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭lizzyvera

I went to a good Indian one in the city centre. It was a once off, but we learned a few recipes and I use them a lot.
    I posted about it in the vegetarian forum and her details are in that post. The sauces could easily be used on meat, but there wouldn't be enough time to cook meat at the class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 James Campbell

I have been thinking about doing a class at Alix Gardner's Cookery School in Waterloo Road - I am a complete newbie at cooking, but it is on my route home. Has anyone been there?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,125 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I have been thinking about doing a class at Alix Gardner's Cookery School in Waterloo Road - I am a complete newbie at cooking, but it is on my route home. Has anyone been there?
    Ahem, see my sig

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mrmrbungle

For the right price i'll teach you how to cook anything :)

Advertisement