Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Just-eat.ie Discounts - No code requests

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

Telly wrote: »
    One time use for someone: H99H-QMWX
    Saving others people time checking, as might be suspected by now, this voucher has been used.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,332 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

30% off in cash back for Bank of Ireland customers signed up to Live Life Rewards. One use per bank account.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

martyos121 wrote: »
    30% off in cash back for Bank of Ireland customers signed up to Live Life Rewards. One use per bank account.

YMMV with this - I have a JustEat reward at the moment with that, but only 15%. And I know other people don't necessarily see the same offers as I do in a given week so some people may have nothing for it. In fact the cynic in me (and a few friends) has observed that they may offer people cash backs that they are less likely to avail of more often.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,332 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

cython wrote: »
    YMMV with this - I have a JustEat reward at the moment with that, but only 15%. And I know other people don't necessarily see the same offers as I do in a given week so some people may have nothing for it. In fact the cynic in me (and a few friends) has observed that they may offer people cash backs that they are less likely to avail of more often.

Didn’t know they were tailored offers, I always use the JE ones when they come up so it’s unusual that I keep getting them in that case. Still, at least it means others will get the same offer at some point, never had one for 30% before, that’s worth a lot more than usual.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 ChessPlayer101

Any coupons floating??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

Any coupons floating??

There is 15% off with electric Ireland rewards, once a month until December, if that's any good to you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Any coupons floating??

If you're within 5km of mcguinness' takeaway on camden street they've just launched their own site with 20% off your first order https://www.mcguinnesstakeaway.ie/

(It's a normal chipper with burgers, pizzas, kebabs etc and their vegan stuff is unreal so I get stuff off them all the time)

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

Any luck getting a code for black Friday? UK site has 15% with code BLACKFRIDAY but it doesn't work in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Jlayay

Just-eat.ie are a bunch of incompetents. Ordered twice from them now and they are on average 30-2 hour late. It is bloody ridiculous I would not use their service even if you paid me to (eg. Cheaper than ordering in restaurant). It is quicker to walk to the restaurant and order it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Jlayay wrote: »
    Just-eat.ie are a bunch of incompetents. Ordered twice from them now and they are on average 30-2 hour late. It is bloody ridiculous I would not use their service even if you paid me to (eg. Cheaper than ordering in restaurant). It is quicker to walk to the restaurant and order it.

That's down to the place you ordered from. The delivery driver is hardly driving around for 2 hours with your food

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Just eat don't cook the food for you. The restaurant drivers deliver the food.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Lol just eat have nothing to do with the place you’re ordering from.. I suggest you eat elsewhere. I never have an issue

• Registered Users Posts: 10,474 ✭✭✭✭guil

CYBER20 for 20% off today.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

guil wrote: »
    CYBER20 for 20% off today.

Nice one, worth a bump for anyone who missed it earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

They have emailed out unique voucher codes to customers worth 15% and will last three days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

They have emailed out unique voucher codes to customers worth 15% and will last three days.
    Csn someone share the code ?

These 2 don't comply mate

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Atticus Jung

Not everyone uses theirs

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Never got any email with any discount code and I'm a regular user :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Moyglish wrote: »

I hardly ever get takeaways but still got one.
    Maybe if someone isn't using theirs they can PM someone with it rather than posting it here and all the lurkers stealing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭epopnomis

If anyone has a spare one I'd appreciate it. have a hankering for an indian to bring in the new year. 3 kids under 4 so that's about as exciting as it'll be for me. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Would also appreciate a code if anyone has been emailed one and isn't planning on using theirs. Diet starts 1st of Jan! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Moyglish wrote: »

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

+1 for any spare discount vouchers :) thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

Might be worth checking your app settings. I never get the offers either. Yesterday I checked my app and the option of them emailing me offers was turned off! I don't remember ever disabling that so might be worth others checking just in case.

Also, I thought this was a no requests thread? It's kinda annoying keeping on getting notifications when there are no codes/updates being posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

g0g wrote: »
    Might be worth checking your app settings. I never get the offers either. Yesterday I checked my app and the option of them emailing me offers was turned off! I don't remember ever disabling that so might be worth others checking just in case.

This is where boards.ie comes into it's own..

Nice one :)

I had offers unchecked.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,377 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

g0g wrote: »

Also, I thought this was a no requests thread? It's kinda annoying keeping on getting notifications when there are no codes/updates being posted.

Had offers turned on and still didn't get any discount codes in an email (to any of my accounts).
    I did get spammed to each account with 7 generic emails during the month of December though, down from 16 mailshots during November, all with no offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Apologies for being slightly off topic but whenever I need a code I just go on their live chat asking if they will give me one (asked for one for the new years festivities tonight), has worked the last 5 times, they always seem happy to give them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

Apologies for being slightly off topic but whenever I need a code I just go on their live chat asking if they will give me one (asked for one for the new years festivities tonight), has worked the last 5 times, they always seem happy to give them out.

Thanks for the tip, I just did as you suggested and Just Eat gave me a 20% discount code,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

Thanks for the tip, I just did as you suggested and Just Eat gave me a 20% discount code,
    I just tried and they gave me 15% off thanks

Advertisement