Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xiaomi Mi Drone 4k - 393 euro including delivery

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭jogdish

I did 4.2km on my Air, have a the app to prove it ( using fcc mode)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭rabii

jogdish wrote: »
    I did 4.2km on my Air, have a the app to prove it ( using fcc mode)
    how did you use fcc?
    you didn't accept the warning message to change location, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭jogdish

rabii wrote: »
    how did you use fcc?
    you didn't accept the warning message to change location, is it?
    I followed a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gySNYwWhtc video but basically enable dev options ( btw this is an android thing ), use fake gps app, leave that running.

Start DJI app, it says you have changed location and let it restart the app and away you go! mind you I did it five times before getting it to work - I kept quitting and starting the app instead of it letting it restart itself.

Every time you start the app afterwards, just tap cancel. PM me if you need any help, or head over the mavic air post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭rabii

jogdish wrote: »
    I followed a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gySNYwWhtc video but basically enable dev options ( btw this is an android thing ), use fake gps app, leave that running.

Start DJI app, it says you have changed location and let it restart the app and away you go! mind you I did it five times before getting it to work - I kept quitting and starting the app instead of it letting it restart itself.

Every time you start the app afterwards, just tap cancel. PM me if you need any help, or head over the mavic air post :)

I thought its another way, that's exactly what I have advised follower of this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

keltoms05 wrote: »
    Have 2 batteries and 4 props for sale for the Xiaomi drone. Pm me for details

I’ve sent you a private message.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

A little 'coastline & beaches' edit of a recent trip around the Ring Of Kerry!

Make sure to hit 1080p :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

NUTZZ wrote:

Awesome, love your editing too. Thanks for sharing :)

tedpan wrote: »
    Awesome, love your editing too. Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks very much, appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 spiller9020

Make sure to hit 1080p :)

Nice video! Keep them coming

Hey guys, anyone looking to get a Xiaomi Mi 4K Drone as i am selling mine due to recently purchasing the DJI Mavic Pro. Hasn't got much use to be honest, in excellent condition, stuck it up on adverts last night, here is the link. Comes with an Extra Battery and Back Pack Carry Case. Thanks  
    https://www.adverts.ie/radio-control/xiaomi-mi-4k-drone/16276256

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

Hey guys, anyone looking to get a Xiaomi Mi 4K Drone as i am selling mine due to recently purchasing the DJI Mavic Pro. Hasn't got much use to be honest, in excellent condition, stuck it up on adverts last night, here is the link. Comes with an Extra Battery and Back Pack Carry Case. Thanks  
    https://www.adverts.ie/radio-control/xiaomi-mi-4k-drone/16276256

Is there any wiggle room on the price?

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Can you see live video as your flying the xamoi mi 4k.from the looks of the controller there's no place to put a phone or device on it for live viewing as you fly.

bassy wrote: »
    Can you see live video as your flying the xamoi mi 4k.from the looks of the controller there's no place to put a phone or device on it for live viewing as you fly.

Yup you can watch a live feed from your drone via your phone which sits on top of controller, as seen in pic below.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

bassy wrote: »

Yup you can watch a live feed from your drone via your phone which sits on top of controller, as seen in pic below.

Ah cool thank you.......

Was a lovely day for flying. Anybody else been out?

Here's a clip from earlier

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

It was indeed, great to have after the heavy wind and rain. I took another trip to the beech!

Is that an Opel Calibra I spy?

delly wrote:
    Is that an Opel Calibra I spy?

Close, Vauxhall Calibra :D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Close, Vauxhall Calibra :D

Well I blame the resolution, if it had of been higher, I could have seen the logos on the alloy wheels :p.

Lovely shots man fair play! I wasn’t able to get my drone up but this week the weather is looking pretty good so hopefully I’ll get a chance.

• Advertisement

Got out of bed early again! Here's a few clips from earlier..

Range Test

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Mackzee

Current prices are;

Banggood €406 incl. delivery
    Gearbest €389 incl. delivery
    AliExpress €473 incl. delivery

Did anyone find any better prices?
    Prices tend to fluctuate alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

Mackzee wrote: »
    Current prices are;

Banggood €406 incl. delivery
    Gearbest €389 incl. delivery
    AliExpress €473 incl. delivery

Did anyone find any better prices?
    Prices tend to fluctuate alot.

Banggood have 10% off with code: a0e1d5 bringing it to €358 incl. delivery

SeanyMc22 wrote: »
    Banggood have 10% off with code: a0e1d5 bringing it to €358 incl. delivery

Thanks for that, this will be my xmas present to myself

Mackzee wrote: »
    Thanks for that, this will my xmas present to myself

You would want to be ordering now to ensure you have it by then. Mine came in mid January after ordering on Black Friday - I was gutted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭antomack

Notice that Tomtop have it for around €360 delivered and with customs paid in advance for Europe unless there's something against tomtop these days.

https://www.tomtop.com/p-rm6355us.html

antomack wrote: »
    Notice that Tomtop have it for around €360 delivered and with customs paid in advance for Europe unless there's something against tomtop these days.

This is the best I've seen over last few weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

antomack wrote: »

Is this crowd any good? or are they dodgy

Shefwedfan wrote:

Apparently they're pretty good although I've never used them. I know 'Suckit' recommends them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Shefwedfan wrote: »

Bought mavic pro combi pack from them back in July 17.

Came promptly enough with ups tracked delivery, customs paid, and a decent bit of cash back.

I'd certainly use them again, no questions whatsoever.

Advertisement