Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 €119.99 @ Argos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

tvercetti wrote: »
    Just kept getting those blank emails when I tried reserve it earlier so if anyone has a spare code for Tralee or Killarney for either the 6 or Note 5, it would be greatly appreciated.

Same here, Have 6 or 7 of them, all saying nothing:mad:.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

Missed this, if anyone has a code for anywhere in Dublin or Cork that they aren't using I'd love to take it.

Want to replace my current Note 4 that I haven't taken much care of and let it get battered and bruised :) great phones though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

mossy464 wrote: »
    Missed this, if anyone has a code for anywhere in Dublin or Cork that they aren't using I'd love to take it.

Want to replace my current Note 4 that I haven't taken much care of and let it get battered and bruised :) great phones though

Likewise....an reservations for Limerick or Cork would be greatly appreciated if not being used. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Morby

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has a code for Galway that they decide they won't be using for whatever reason, I would be eternally grateful rather than letting it go to waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I'd take a code for dublin / dundalk / drogheda if anyone has one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Jessym50

Any codes for dublin would be appreciated , it's my mams birthday and would like to buy her a new phone

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Would also appreciate any codes for around Dublin. My friend busted her phone and this looks like it would suit fine as a replacement :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 SandyMac1234

Waiting to get one of these a long time. Any spare codes? Anywhere Westport to Dublin. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

code please?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭as.eirinn

Just to let you know...this offer was on last week in Galway anyway, as soon as it was up they were out of stock, well done if anyone got one but i don't believe there was any in Galway last week or this week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

They are currently 99 pounds in Argos UK too if it's of use to anyone

Note 5 isn't in stock. Neither is the 6 from what I can see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Try the Honourbuy EU website, make sure whichever model you look at is the global edition .

Actually £99.95 & £99.99 for the 6A.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Note 5 isn't in stock. Neither is the 6 from what I can see.

Looks like it's in stock on the UK website? Where did you see it's not in stock? Has anyone ordered from Argos UK? I guess you have to use parcel motel/wizard/address pal and they won't ship direct to Ireland?

So if it's £99, then shipping £4, plus €4 for pm/w/ap, that'll be about €120 too, but in stock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

cormie wrote: »
    Looks like it's in stock on the UK website? Where did you see it's not in stock? Has anyone ordered from Argos UK? I guess you have to use parcel motel/wizard/address pal and they won't ship direct to Ireland?

So if it's £99, then shipping £4, plus €4 for pm/w/ap, that'll be about €120 too, but in stock :)

Dunno about direct from Argos but Argos eBay sales have parcel motel etc. Addresses blacklisted they won't ship to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I check a few times yesterday and no stock in NI for the 5 or 6. Just tried there and appear to have got the only 1 in Newry, must have been a reservation not taken up.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭jayjbe

Available to order again....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

jayjbe wrote: »

Reserved when this was posted first but wasn’t sure if I’d actually buy it but the more I’ve read about it the more I’m seeing that it’s a great deal. I’m moving from iPhone for the first time in a decade so am a bit apprehensive but I’ll need a phone with two SIMs soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 musicmammy

But when you try to order it, you get out of stock message and usual empty email

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Morby

Not available to reserve for Galway. If anyone has a spare code that they've decided they won't be using for the Galway store, I'd be very appreciative of same, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

Managed to reserve one in Cork. Got the reservation number too.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭redt0m

Same story again, this time actually says In Stock but when you get to reserve page says Out of Stock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

redt0m wrote: »
    Same story again, this time actually says In Stock but when you get to reserve page says Out of Stock

Yep. Tried to order one for my sister there but keep getting OOS message. Annoying the way they leave it until you fill in the details before telling you it's not available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭testtech05

I have a code for Galway available until tomorrow evening. Anyone want it?

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Gadge

testtech05 wrote: »
    I'll take it if you still have it please!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭testtech05

Gadge wrote: »
    testtech05 wrote: »
    I'll take it if you still have it please!

Sorry Gadge,
    It is gone via PM. Apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Any spare code for Waterford ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 knowkeya

I've a code for Carlow if anyone would like it. Needs to be used by Monday.

Gone

• Advertisement

Not available in any branch in Liverpool. You get same result as we do here.

Advertisement