Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Quidco £30.00 cashback on worldremit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭irelandrover

I made a claim on the 21st of March as my payment wasnt tracked. They still havent sent the claim to WorldRemit for processing. I won't be using them again.

This was finally sent to WorldRemit for processing so hopefully i will get my money.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

This was finally sent to WorldRemit for processing so hopefully i will get my money.

I made a claim on March 16th and it still hasn't moved from the first step of "processing", no further info or sent to retailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭irelandrover

OmegaGene wrote: »
    This offer is back live transfer £50 and receive £55 cashback and if you use a referral link it’s another £10 each so £65 cashback in total for the new customer and £10 for the person who’s referral link you use
    This is totally legit and well worth doing, you will have your initial payment back in your account very quickly so it’s really easy money
    Anyone looking for a referral just drop me a pm and we can share some £££

Is it not £30 cashback for a £50 transfer and £55 cashback for a £100 transfer?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Did anyone else have a problem withdrawing cashback to an Irish account? Mines gone missing

Mine took about a week to Revolut
    I’m waiting on another payment now and it’s been four days

Mine they say sent ok on their side but no sign of it in my aib account. I will contact aib but I haven't had time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Thanks for the bargain alert, op - my cash-back was lodged to my PayPal today :)

Also, if anyone needs a referral, feel free pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

I just got an email from TopCashback today; £60 if you transfer more than £150 using WorldRemit. Offer is only valid for 24 hours however, it expires at 11 am tomorrow.

I had originally got the offer using Quidco but can I avail of this too using TopCashback if I set up a new WorldRemit account? Any idea if they check the source / target account numbers?

The last time I sent the money from my Irish PTSB Account to my UK Revolut BACS account. I now have a German N26 account too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

johnnykilo wrote: »
    I just got an email from TopCashback today; £60 if you transfer more than £150 using WorldRemit. Offer is only valid for 24 hours however, it expires at 11 am tomorrow.

I had originally got the offer using Quidco but can I avail of this too using TopCashback if I set up a new WorldRemit account? Any idea if they check the source / target account numbers?

The last time I sent the money from my Irish PTSB Account to my UK Revolut BACS account. I now have a German N26 account too.

Presumably the destination account wouldn't matter but they might check the source. Has anyone successfully availed of the offer multiple times using the same banking details?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

Presumably the destination account wouldn't matter but they might check the source. Has anyone successfully availed of the offer multiple times using the same banking details?
    I've used the same source twice but different receiving details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Thanks a lot for highlighting this offer, just got my £50.50 cashback today! Live in the UK so have UK and Irish bank accounts so was very handy for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭tglynn

£55 pound offer on quidco for today only. and £15.75 on topcashback.

Anyone needs a referral for either just PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭newincity

Thanks for the post. I was trying to use this offer again with a new number and debit card to pay for transaction but somehow it detected that I already registered before.

newincity wrote: »
    Thanks for the post. I was trying to use this offer again with a new number and debit card to pay for transaction but somehow it detected that I already registered before.

They seen you are using the same IP probably or same address. Was mentioned further back in the thread. I wouldn't tempt trying a second time until my first cashback was withdrawn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

After 3 months my claim has finally been approved by World Remit, however Quidco state it could be another 60 days before it is in my Quidco account.

This is the hardest £40 ever earned.

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    Mine they say sent ok on their side but no sign of it in my aib account. I will contact aib but I haven't had time.

Update: Aib couldn't help but I contacted quidco again and they told me it bounced so they put it back in my account. I then transferred it to PayPal with no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Cheers!

tglynn wrote: »
    £55 pound offer on quidco for today only. and £15.75 on topcashback.

Anyone needs a referral for either just PM me.

Missed this post! Is the 55 cashback still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭inel

Cheers! wrote: »
    Missed this post! Is the 55 cashback still available?

Still available, for the next 22 hours. PM sent.

inel wrote: »
    Still available, for the next 22 hours. PM sent.

I sent the cash just now using your referral! Thanks!
    I've gotten an email to say my purchase for £30.00 cashback has been tracked.
    Should this not be £55 instead of £30??

I sent the cash just now using your referral! Thanks!
    I've gotten an email to say my purchase for £30.00 cashback has been tracked.
    Should this not be £55 instead of £30??

That happened to most of us. It will update to £55 in the next few days.

I've been trying to transfer to Revolut and I've checked the details are correct and I've received my second email saying they cannot process the payment to Revolut so I give up now!!

"Your transaction has been cancelled because it was rejected by the local bank due to one of the following reason(s):

The recipient has received more than the limit set by the bank (daily, monthly, etc).
    The recipients's account number provided is incomplete/incorrect.
    The recipient's name is incomplete.
    The recipient’s account is dormant/inactive.
    The recipient’s account is denominated in a different currency other than Sterling Pound."

• Advertisement

I've been trying to transfer to Revolut and I've checked the details are correct and I've received my second email saying they cannot process the payment to Revolut so I give up now!!

"Your transaction has been cancelled because it was rejected by the local bank due to one of the following reason(s):

The recipient has received more than the limit set by the bank (daily, monthly, etc).
    The recipient’s account is denominated in a different currency other than Sterling Pound."

Just transfer to PayPal first instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭ImpossibleDuck

I'm getting "These customer details already exist" when trying to complete the transaction, to Revolut. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Are you using the IBAN or the sterling account details?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

They're security checking my payment details!
    Is that a bad sign?
    I'm trying to take the money out as an amazon voucher, so there are no details as such

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

They're security checking my payment details!
    Is that a bad sign?
    I'm trying to take the money out as an amazon voucher, so there are no details as such

Think they say that anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

I'm getting "These customer details already exist" when trying to complete the transaction, to Revolut. Any ideas?

I got that too, think it was the email address it didn't like, so setup myself as a payee first, then did a payment and selected me from the dropdown

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Nrg3

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm trying to send the funds to my UK Revolut and when it gets to the part to input my details only option I'm getting is debit/credit card as way to send funds?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Nrg3

So put your debit card details then to send the funds to Revolut
    How else were you planning on sending the money ?

Ahh, my bad I thought to be eligible to receive the cashback I needed to send the funds from my bank account to the Revolut account doh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Just got my second WorldRemit cashback confirmed there, this time for £60 from TopCashback. Took almost 4 weeks instead of the advertised two, but can't complain! That's £135 made from 3 transfers! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 MegaJewels

Good one! Made some free cash easily :)

Advertisement