Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling News & Rumours Thread ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

sky88 wrote: »

So Joey went and introduced himself, and Enzo got it twisted, what a bloody numpty.

Also Blink-182 are still around? :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,084 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Enzo posted a video of it. NSFW, it gets pretty violent...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvV24KBR_g/?igshid=1rbjm9s7d1btl

And Blink-182 had some great tunes!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Not the full video though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

What a pair of absolute tools

• Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

https://insidetheropes.co.uk/hitman/

Fri 9th Oct- Limelight Belfast
    Thurs 10th Oct- Liberty Hall Theatre Dublin
    Fri 11th Oct- Cyrpus Avenue Cork

should be a good night, never seen the hitman in person and will be great too after his recent health scares

Love this ITR shows

Ticket Prices
    GA- €29.99+fees
    VIP- €79.99+fees

• Advertisement

Jeff got arrested for public intoxication...

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/13/wwe-wrestler-jeff-hardy-arrested-public-intoxication/

He'll always have issues with the drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,366 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

J. Marston wrote: »
    Jeff got arrested for public intoxication...

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/13/wwe-wrestler-jeff-hardy-arrested-public-intoxication/

He'll always have issues with the drink.

Well both the Hardy's have had issues with the gargle but Matt seems to have been better at keeping it on the straight and narrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Well both the Hardy's have had issues with the gargle but Matt seems to have been better at keeping it on the straight and narrow.

Anyone probably would with Reby barking at them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭montyrebel

reby would drive you to drink

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭weareallmarks

Irish people talking about other peoples problem with the drink ;)

• Advertisement

I wasn't being nasty about it though.

Also melina Perez will be on raw reunion next Monday. Well it seems another bridge has been repaired.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Will it ? It’s in Chicago and that flag with the three stars in the flag of the city. Cm punk used it but it’s not his and doesn’t mean he’ll be there. All it means is that the event is the city of Chicago.

Will it ? It’s in Chicago and that flag with the three stars in the flag of the city. Cm punk used it but it’s not his and doesn’t mean he’ll be there. All it means is that the event is the city of Chicago.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

You should probably watch the full video!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Did you watch the video..?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

That's an absolute ridiculous comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Yeah go actually inform yourself and watch the video to get the facts. No wonder the anti-vaxxers are gaining traction these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Also melina Perez will be on raw reunion next Monday. Well it seems another bridge has been repaired.

Be interested to see if there still any tension between her and Maria.

https://streamable.com/dd87e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,368 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Be interested to see if there still any tension between her and Maria.

https://streamable.com/dd87e

It's probably been years since they've seen each other. Plenty of time for them to get over whatever beef they might have had. Even if there's still beef, I don't think it will effect things.

*cough* On mature reflection(Brian lenihan Sr how are ya) it’s clear that I did not watch the full video and clearly presumed something which in turn leads to poor posts like I made and in turn leads to puzzled replies from the good brothers of this forum. I humbly ask that he don’t hold a bad post against me.

Also, to the poster rambling about anti vaxxers and all that. Were you at the old Moroccan woodbines or what ?

Looks like Melina is in west Meath of all bloody places(mullingar to be exact) today.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,184 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

And stuck looking for a lift for her and her mate Ashley tomorrow morning at 6am to Dublin.

Wrestling stalker alert.

Looks like Melina is in west Meath of all bloody places(mullingar to be exact) today.
    And stuck looking for a lift for her and her mate Ashley tomorrow morning at 6am to Dublin.

Wrestling stalker alert.

Thought ye were joking or something but looked on her Twitter and yep, Melina is stuck in rainy Mullingar.

https://twitter.com/RealMelina/status/1152268648397996033

I'm getting the image of Tom from Father Ted offering them a lift.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,726 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Seems she got sorted. Can imagine telling the wife he's going to lift Melina and a friend. Actually not many would believe him.
    Now how to get her to do the splits getting into the car

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Some lucky fella is gonna have the story of how he gave Melina the ride

To Dublin

Some lucky fella is gonna have the story of how he gave Melina the ride

To Dublin
    Haha I see what you did there. Ah but from my very brief interactions with her on Twitter she comes across as a very nice person.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,184 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I see it being reported today that Jinger was a bigger draw as champion than Seth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭weareallmarks

good man

Adiboo wrote: »
    That's an absolute ridiculous comment.

Advertisement