Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Happy Christmas Everybody!

• 24-12-2018 1:21pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,526 CMod ✭✭✭✭

To all the regulars, locals, lurkers and occasional playa's, the ones who stayed, the ones who came back and remembering those who used to post here but, my god, they are too good for the likes of us now!

Ahem....

Merry Christmas/Saturnalia!

IMG_141677938786608-TWINKLE.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

I just wish to say Merry Christmas to everyone on the retro forum, I ma not of been on much lately but will try better next year...

So once again Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Merry Christmas to all!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

merry-christmas-ya-filthy-animal-and-a-happy-new-year-9881362.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Happy Christmas yiz all :D:D:D
    Hope Santy is good !!

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭paul79

Happy Christmas everyone have a good one 🎄

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Happy Christmas everyone. Have a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Hope everyone is having a great time. Happy Christmas to all from the Sparks household.

And seeing as it’s Christmas I feel the need to make a confession

Boulder Dash has been replaced as my favorite game

Now you will all listen to the magic of Super Mario kart from the number 247th in the world. (9 national records as well)

Top 100 here I come :)

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

Happy Christmas A&R. Thanks for keeping us entertained for yet another year. Give me ye lovely bunch over Facebook, Instagram and the snapshots of the world. Thanks for all the help and all the bargain alerts and arcade assists.

ab2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Happy Christmas lads

• Registered Users Posts: 34,367 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Happy Christmas dudes! Looking forward to the GETs! thread over the coming days (been spending a large chunk of the day playing my new King of Air PCB :))

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Merry Christmas y’all, hope everyone had a good day!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,476 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Happy Xmas guys :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭BGOllie

Joyeux Noel y'all

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,776 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Happy Xmas everyone!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

happy chrimbo peeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Hope everyone got some retro stuff and hopefully prices will drop for sales :)

Advertisement