Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Shamo

Can't see them in ticketmaster apart from UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Shamo wrote: »
    Can't see them in ticketmaster apart from UK?

Different sites. http://www.u2.com/tour

No standing available for Manchester at 10:00 :mad:

Forget that, just came up. 2 standing secured

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Mitzy

Is anyone else having problems saying their passcode is incorrect - or is it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

Can’t get standing for Manchester 😣

• Advertisement

Graham1978 wrote: »
    Can’t get standing for Manchester ��

When I first went in it said none available. Refreshed the page and got 2 standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Stacksey

Got 2 standing tickets for Manchester :) Was going to wait for the Dublin gigs but change is good

Stacksey wrote: »
    Got 2 standing tickets for Manchester :) Was going to wait for the Dublin gigs but change is good

Friday gig too so can make a weekend out of it. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Shamo

Does anyone know the stage layout for UK gigs yet? Is it going to be a 360 style or up at one end?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I just went to ticketmaster.ie where you can buy tickets for uk, but the presale doesn't seem to be available

looks like you have to click the link on the u2.com website for the relevant gig

i got offered 1 standing for london, not worth it, need 2 if i'm going to pul trigger

also loads available at all prices for manchester.... except standing of course :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

Shamo wrote: »
    Does anyone know the stage layout for UK gigs yet? Is it going to be a 360 style or up at one end?

Same as innocence tour!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,370 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

You don't get an allocated seat in Manchester?

You don't get an allocated seat in Manchester?

why wouldnt you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,370 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Well didn't seem to come up as an option somehow. Just price bands for the seating. Maybe I missed it somewhere

Just booked my flights to Manchester. Now to find accommodation and I'm all set.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

Got sorted with standing tickets for Manchester 😄. I booked my flights and accommodation on Tuesday when the dates were announced. I’d highly recommend the stay city apartments in Piccadilly, really nice and central, right at the train station so handy for going to the gig. I booked a 1 bed sleeps 3 for £85 per night. Stayed there in December and they really are nice ðŸ‘ðŸ»

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

I'd you use the pre-sale code to get onto the link to look for tickets but don't get them, can you use the code again? I know it's a silly question

Mr.H wrote: »
    I'd you use the pre-sale code to get onto the link to look for tickets but don't get them, can you use the code again? I know it's a silly question

I'd imagine so.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

If Gibson is gone what is the best hotel near the 3 arena? I might need to travel alone to this one so need to be near

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    If Gibson is gone what is the best hotel near the 3 arena? I might need to travel alone to this one so need to be near

Dublin is not a big place so is very easy to get to the 3 Arena. Not sure why you'd want to stay so far out of town unless you're not planning on doing anything in the city.

The Luas leaves you right down to it and will drop you back to the City Centre, which opens up your options massively. Just a pity the prices will shoot up when it's announced. (The hotel prices, not the Luas :D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

Wheety wrote: »
    Dublin is not a big place so is very easy to get to the 3 Arena. Not sure why you'd want to stay so far out of town unless you're not planning on doing anything in the city.

The Luas leaves you right down to it and will drop you back to the City Centre, which opens up your options massively. Just a pity the prices will shoot up when it's announced. (The hotel prices, not the Luas :D)

I want to be as near as I can I booked Gibson for Oct but now as it is looking like Nov I can’t get it on free cancellation don’t want to be travelling around on my own in the big smoke 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

The Luas tram runs right outside the 3Arena and that goes straight through the city centre. They always have a few trams ready to go after concerts. So I wouldn't worry about staying super close to the arena and save yourself a few bob on accommodation. Plus the Gibson and 3Arena are in the docklands with not a lot to do around.

It's about a 30/40 minute walk straight along the river back to the city centre or 10/15 minutes on the Luas.

EDIT; whoops just seen Wheety's post which covers this!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Stacksey wrote: »

I had the link for Manchester bookmarked from yesterday so used that at 10am ,wouldnt accept code.
    By the time I realised U2.com had a different link for the Innocence presale all standing were gone .:mad:

Bought two standing for Berlin ,delivery was a ridiculous 35 euro ,ffs ,bout time Eventim used e-tickets .

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭RonnieL

Hi folks.
    My wife ordered the new album through the U2 site and got a presale code - is that likely to work for the Irish gig(s) when they go on sale? Also, I see people talking about potential November dates - any semi reliable guesses at the actual dates? I'd seen an event on facebook for October 30th, which is a Tuesday so not ideal for those of us not in Dublin - I'm hoping for a Friday/Saturday/Sunday date.
    Thanks, and good luck to everyone in their ticket hunting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Geniuses in their online support sent me a reply apologizing for long response time and then proceeding to ignore the pre order pre sale query about Dublin and instead point out that my subscription has lapsed.....

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

RonnieL wrote: »
    Hi folks.
    My wife ordered the new album through the U2 site and got a presale code - is that likely to work for the Irish gig(s) when they go on sale? Also, I see people talking about potential November dates - any semi reliable guesses at the actual dates? I'd seen an event on facebook for October 30th, which is a Tuesday so not ideal for those of us not in Dublin - I'm hoping for a Friday/Saturday/Sunday date.
    Belfast rumoured 31st October/1st November and was supposedly to be announced today but nothing yet.going by that speculation was Dublin 4/5th and 8/9th November
    There won't be a whole pile of tickets in that retail pre sale as both Experience and Innocence have access before it.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭RonnieL

psychozeb wrote: »
    RonnieL wrote: »
    Hi folks.
    Belfast rumoured 31st October/1st November and was supposedly to be announced today but nothing yet.going by that speculation was Dublin 4/5th and 8/9th November
    There won't be a whole pile of tickets in that retail pre sale as both Experience and Innocence have access before it.
    Thanks for the reply. Just so I'm clear, are you saying that the presale thing she got by purchasing the album should get her access to a presale, but that other presales will take place first? That's better than nothing I guess. Would 3 customers get a presale too?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Got one for London.

I want to be as near as I can I booked Gibson for Oct but now as it is looking like Nov I can’t get it on free cancellation don’t want to be travelling around on my own in the big smoke 😀

Try hotels in IFSC, used to be the clarion not sure if still is called that. Only 10 mins or so walk. Or The Marker across the liffey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭yogicolly

If I were to signup to U2.co mnow, will I receive presale codes? If so, will be the INNOCENCE category?

Advertisement