Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drink driving court case

• 28-11-2018 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi
    I was recently in a car accident where the driver of the other car was arrested for failing to give a breathalyser test (v obviously drunk). When I was giving my statement the Garda told me it was unlikely I would have to go to court as I hadn’t seen it. V dark and car came from behind. There were other witnesses who would be called.

How can I find out what happens to them? How long does a drink driving case take to go to court?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,791 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I'd have thought the investigating Garda would be your best source of information.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the legal discussion forum instead:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=633

but any kind of legal advice specific to your case can't be allowed on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Haley Waley

As a new member to boards I can’t post there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's nothing that I'm aware of that blocks new users from posting there. Are you seeing an error message?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Haley Waley

Thanks , I had clicked Law Student at top which is private

• Advertisement
Advertisement