Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

087's unable to ring

Options
  • 11-01-2020 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hey,

I had a phone on three. I moved to eir and when I did so, 087 numbers could not get through to me. I approached eir to fix it but they had no clue to do so.

I just moved to gomo and the same thing is happening.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,474 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Hey,

I had a phone on three. I moved to eir and when I did so, 087 numbers could not get through to me. I approached eir to fix it but they had no clue to do so.

Thanks

The routing for your number needs to be updated it's a provider issue and Eir will fix it once you get hold of someone competent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

You will need to speak with GoMo customer support. From reading on here it is hard to get hold of them. It's a porting issue that should be resolved on the same day as you contact them.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Whitecarstones

banie01 wrote: »
    The routing for your number needs to be updated it's a provider issue and Eir will fix it once you get hold of someone competent.

Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Whitecarstones

You will need to speak with GoMo customer support. From reading on here it is hard to get hold of them. It's a porting issue that should be resolved on the same day as you contact them.

Cheers for that. Yes they are a complete nightmare to deal with already.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Hey,

Thanks

I had the exact same issue after I ported my number to GoMo. Contact them on Twitter and they will sort it out. However it took a week to sort for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement