Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Young Shpud and his Airplanes

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

May his gentle soul rest in peace. Thoughts are with his family and friends on their terrible loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Ah god Rip shpud, always felt for ya in the nocturnal forum, peace out mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Really really saddened to hear this, RIP ❤️

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I was only thinking about him the other day and I looked for his latest post to see how he was doing. This is heartbreaking and I'm so very sorry to hear about it. So sad that his life was filled with so much pain. May he Rest In Peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Dalomanakora

Didn't know him, but his photography skills were exceptional and I remember his posts from the Shannon account

An incredibly talented young man gone far too soon. I hope if there's anything outside of this world, that he's at peace with his grandad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

So sorry to hear this news. RIP with your grandad Shpud..

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Rest easy young man.......we'll carry you in our hearts, a beautiful soul is never forgotten.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I’m pretty shocked to learn of the passing of Shpud. :( So young. He must have been in unbearable pain.

Rest In Peace young man.

You will not be forgotten.

May your god go with you. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Zero Point

RIP. You were wise and mature beyond your years. Fly high!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I'm only seeing this now, it has shocked me to my core.
    I always hoped that something positive would happen to maybe turn his life around and free him from his demons but unfortunately not. For someone so young he faced an enormous mental struggle.

I wish he could come back to read the tributes on here to see how much affection people had for him.

RIP Shpud, this has been heartbreaking to read

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭misstearheus

So sad thinking about poor oule Shpuddie tonight! :(:(

Rest easy matey..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I didn't know him. But i am really sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,405 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Heavenly birthday to you, Shpudniko.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

thinking of you today :(

Shpud I am thinking of you x

Fair play Boo for remembering his birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,405 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

He rejoined boards on this day, last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Happy Birthday, Shpud xx

Advertisement