Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hourly draws for Now TV pass with Nestle bars [Back for 2019]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

Absoluvely wrote: »
    Anything stopping you getting 31 bars, 31 fake e-mail addresses, 31 sports pass codes, and getting sports for a whole month on the one NowTV account?

I'm thinking the limit of each type of pass per customer only applies on the Nestlé side when you're getting the codes. Once you have the codes you can apply them all to the one NowTV account, right?

No, the limit is per NOW tv account.

So your plan would only work with 31 different credit cards...

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Code for anyone that can use it-BT5HJ-X5KPM-HH.
    Love yorkies,but don't watch much t.v.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Pangea

Has anyone tried this recently? When I enter a voucher no it just says this...

"Just to confirm that your entry for the next prize draw has been received. Please see the Terms & Conditions for the draw dates. We will be in touch with you again if you win."

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭NoeldeBournaix

Pangea wrote: »
    Has anyone tried this recently? When I enter a voucher no it just says this...

"Just to confirm that your entry for the next prize draw has been received. Please see the Terms & Conditions for the draw dates. We will be in touch with you again if you win."

The main draws are over. I think you will be entered into the 'Catch all draw' and the next one of these appears to be on 15/08/18, with another one in March next year for entries made after the first catch all draw.

This is from the terms:

'Main Promotional Period is from 8am to Midnight each day from 21.05.18 to Midnight 15.07.18 with one thousand (1,000) winning moments each hour. Entries outside these daily start and finish times will not be accepted.

After the main promotional period there will be still be the opportunity to enter for the Catch All draws. Entries are only valid for one draw. Those entries received between 16.07.18 and 15.08.18 will be included in the draw that closes at midnight on 15.08.18. Entries received between 16.08.18 and 15.03.19 will be included in the draw that closes at midnight on 15.03.19 inclusive. Entries will not roll over between the draws.'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

This competition for NOW TV entertainment passes with hourly draws is available again this year and are on selected Nestle bars which are now in store. I got two kit kats yeterday and I won two passes on both of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭NuMarvel

And I had just got my cholesterol down from all of last year's bars :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭snowgal

pity its only for the Entertainment pass. Though from this thread, I've at least discovered that I can watch GAA on sky for a single game!! so thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭dirtyden

shocksy wrote: »
    This competition for NOW TV entertainment passes with hourly draws is available again this year and are on selected Nestle bars which are now in store. I got two kit kats yeterday and I won two passes on both of them.

Did you have any trouble activating the free month? I won a pass but when I try and activate it through the email it takes me to the uk site where I cannot activate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭bobgaf

At the end of the link taking you to the UK site, there is a voucher id. It looks like NOWXXXXXXXXXXX. Copy the voucher id and log in to your Irish NOW TV account. There is an option in the "Your Passes" page to redeem a voucher. Paste the voucher id in there and it should work. It worked for me. Not very obvious the first time though. Note you can only win twice according to the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭dirtyden

bobgaf wrote: »
    At the end of the link taking you to the UK site, there is a voucher id. It looks like NOWXXXXXXXXXXX. Copy the voucher id and log in to your Irish NOW TV account. There is an option in the "Your Passes" page to redeem a voucher. Paste the voucher id in there and it should work. It worked for me. Not very obvious the first time though. Note you can only win twice according to the rules.

Perfect, thanks.

• Advertisement

The twice thing only applies to the email address on the nestle website. The codes work independently from the nestle site. I used multiple email address to get plenty of codes and I was able to use them all on my NowTv account without any problems.

Was that last year or this year ? I have just won twice on two separate email addresses. The first code worked fine. That email address corresponded to the NOW TV account email. When I tried the second code, it was not accepted. That was a different email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭NuMarvel

Was that last year or this year ? I have just won twice on two separate email addresses. The first code worked fine. That email address corresponded to the NOW TV account email. When I tried the second code, it was not accepted. That was a different email address.

There has to be less than 30 days left on your pass before you can apply a new voucher/pass, so you might be falling foul of that. If you entered the first code today, try the second code tomorrow.

That could be it. I had some paid days left, then I entered the first code which worked. I tried the second shortly after, definitely on the same day and it failed. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

So, any Nestle bars with the NOW Tv logo, and lots of posters are winning? How did I miss this last year? :eek::eek:

Must go to shop, stock up and try it, thanks op.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭glanman

2 free bars from spin and win, 2 now tv vouchers!

can these be used for sports packages?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭snowgal

No unfortunately, would’ve loved that!

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

I've won on every bar I've bought so far. Just a pity it's restricted to the entertainment pack this year, last year you could pick movies and entertainment. Still, not too shabby for a few months access to Sky's TV box set library for the price of a kitkat or two. I cancel straight away once redeemed so I don't forget and get charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭Daith

Does anyone get to the Review Voucher - "Apply voucher" button and it just sits there?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

Daith wrote: »
    Does anyone get to the Review Voucher - "Apply voucher" button and it just sits there?

Doesn't work on the Irish site. In the email you get after you've won the voucher, hover mouse over the claim voucher button and you'll see the link address. The voucher code is at the end of the link it looks like "NOWTV12455A"

Copy that code, log into your now TV account and enter it into apply voucher box in the my passes menu.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭Daith

Doesn't work on the Irish site. In the email you get after you've won the voucher, hover mouse over the claim voucher button and you'll see the link address. The voucher code is at the end of the link it looks like "NOWTV12455A"

Copy that code, log into your now TV account and enter it into apply voucher box in the my passes menu.

Yes, sorry, I'm on the Irish site and copied the code from the website the Nestle one redirects too.

Ah, it works fine on IE, not Chrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

I haven't seen these codes on bars in the Dublin area, somebody else mentioned a multipack of bars.

where are ye buying them? A pass for a month would be great to keep kids happy over the hols.

KitKat singles and Rowntree Pastilles singles in Tesco. Not seen in multi_packs anywhere.

They won't be on multipack bars, just individual ones. So far, I've seen the promotional labels on Kit Kat 4 fingers, aero mint, yorkie original, toffee crisp, fruit pastilles. They're in most shops and supermarkets.

• Registered Users Posts: 80,799 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn

Heads up on this, today is the last day of offer, finishes at 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Thanks for heads up! So is it that you enter the code from a bar by tonight and get an email saying you won - then you have til 01.08.2020 to click THAT link in the email and add to account?

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭curryman

thanks just won there. not yet recieved the email yet but have the code written down. how long did it take for you peps to recieve the email

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

curryman wrote: »
    thanks just won there. not yet recieved the email yet but have the code written down. how long did it take for you peps to recieve the email

Maybe it went to the junk/spam folder?

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭curryman

yep cheers davy had used a gmail acc

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

For anyone that buys any of the promotional bars for the next few weeks you still have a chance to win:
    Promotional Period:
    Main Promotional Period is from 10am to 10pm each day from 06.05.19 to 28.07.19 with one thousand (1,000) winning moments each hour. Entries outside these daily start and finish times will not be accepted into the main promotion.
    After the main promotional period there will still be the opportunity to enter for the Late Entry draws. Entries are only valid for one draw. Those entries received between 00:00 on 29.07.19 and 23:59 on 31.08.19 will be included in the draw that closes at 23:59 on 31.08.19. Entries received between 00:00 on 01.09.19 and 23:59 on 30.09.19 will be included in the draw that closes at 23:59 on 30.09.19. Entries received between 00:00 on 01.10.19 and 23:59 on 30.11.19 will be included in the draw that closes at 23:59 on 30.11.19. Entries received between 00:00 on 01.12.19 and 23:59 on 30.06.20 will be included in the final draw that closes at 23:59 on 30.06.20. Entries will not roll over between the draws.

https://www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/nowtv/Public/Terms.aspx

Advertisement