Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso Citiz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

I didnt need the receipt, just clicked it was a gift. got voucher within 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

Where do I get my nespresso club number in order to get the voucher? I've signed up and registered the machine online and got the email yesterday confirming this but they said I should get a follow up email with my membership club number. How long did it take other people to receive this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Got my membership number in about 2 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭ccull123

Can this be bought in debenhams or is it online only?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭cailineile

Hi there, can be both in store and on line, I got mine instore in Galway and collected a few days later, they were out of stock, but myself and two other men all ordered together with the friendly staff there. They didn't know what was going on, all us mad people looking to buy Citiz.....

• Advertisement

cailineile wrote: »
    Hi there, can be both in store and on line, I got mine instore in Galway and collected a few days later, they were out of stock, but myself and two other men all ordered together with the friendly staff there. They didn't know what was going on, all us mad people looking to buy Citiz.....

Thanks.... What's th best options for the 80 euro credit? What did u use it for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Del007

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Just ordered one hav a tassimo but tryed this at a friend's house the weekend and really like the variety of strengths to chose from. As I like strong coffee and just can't get that with the tassimo

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭cailineile

ccull123 wrote: »
    Thanks.... What's th best options for the 80 euro credit? What did u use it for?
    Hi there haven't used it yet, but will proably get the welcome pack, failing that will get teh orange lungo ones, I like them friend gave me a packet and they are going down very well,

ROUND AND SMOOTH:
    Pure Arabica from South America, Linizio Lungo is a well-rounded blend made of Brazilian and Colombian coffee. The split-roasting gives a cereal, malty note typical for the Bourbon variety, while maintaining its mild and smooth character.

R

• Registered Users Posts: 31 agony

For those who are awaiting vouchers, how long from when you applied did it take for a response? I sent in my application online 3 days ago and haven't heard of it was recieved. I know it takes a few weeks to get the voucher but did you receive any communication before recieving it?
    Just want to be sure mine arrived successfully
    Thanks guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭DubDani

I am in the UK, but we didn't receive any kind of confirmation etc. Voucher itself came with the Post within a week (and that was with New Year in between).

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Callanutd

Same as above I got my voucher within a week. My better half got me a U for Christmas so I only got a 50 Euro voucher so used it towards the aeroccino.

sweet id recommend you get the nespresso welcome pack if you can its €100 (- your €80 so you get it for €20)
    its 250 coffies and a nice sisplay case its what i bought too :-)

Would you have a link for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

it only shows up in the store for your first order. After that its gone. I rang up to order one (as they were out of stock when i was placing my first order) which they sent without any issue.

I got this coffee machine as a gift in Cream. Am i allowed to register for 80 voucher even though I dont have the receipt?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

ccull123 wrote: »
    I got this coffee machine as a gift in Cream. Am i allowed to register for 80 voucher even though I dont have the receipt?

Yea there is an option to select that you received as a gift

• Registered Users Posts: 23 pmulv

I got the M190 ( Cream Magimix Milk) but when i registered for the voucher my machine was the only that did not show a voucher with it.
    Anyone else notice this?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

pmulv wrote: »
    I got the M190 ( Cream Magimix Milk) but when i registered for the voucher my machine was the only that did not show a voucher with it.
    Anyone else notice this?
    I seen that myself on the page but if you go down further on the page you will see another one with the voucher on it

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jasonhn

Hi I was looking at getting this or the Lattissima has anyone got any advice?

johnf26 wrote: »
    I seen that myself on the page but if you go down further on the page you will see another one with the voucher on it

I noticed this myself and can't see the option for the 80 euro with the cream one. Thinking of selecting the black one and see what they say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Anyone get their €80 credit yet? I registered on the 9th and heard nothing yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Redriddick

Got mine today!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

got mine today to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

No sign of mine as yet. Think I registered on the 13th. I'm trying to hold off on buying anything until it arrives as I would like to get the first time order offer, so not drinking as much as I would like!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Redriddick

Just for your info i registered on the 7th!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

I received my €80 in just under 3 weeks.

Going to order the first time offer 250 pods but can someone tell me how long the pods stay fresh for?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Markjsca1

I just got some about 3 weeks ago and they go off in August-October depending on the type.

Buying a Tesla? Get free credits using my referral link https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/mark65212

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

Ho wlong do you have to spend the gift card once you receive it?

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

You get 6 months to spend the full gift card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

rocally wrote: »
    Picked up one of these at lunchtime and it looks like a bargain compared to prices elsewhere -

Was €247.00
    Now €170.00
    31% Off

http://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10052_10001_325004018582_-1

Good offer while it lasted, gone back up to €247.

Advertisement