Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming concerts thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Cant wait! Dierks is playing the day before at The Olympia...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

you going to the two of them Sus? Enjoy. I wont be here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

I'm going to Dierks. It's going to be great. It's the first date of his latest tour.
    "Somewhere on a Beach"

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭FREDNISMO

Myself and Missus heading as well, would have loved to stay Friday for Kip Moore but working Saturday.

kupus wrote: »
    you going to the two of them Sus? Enjoy. I wont be here :(

Yes, I cant wait!
    What a country music year it is already.

Hayes Carll in Kilkenny after that, followed by the Dixie Chicks
    and one of my new favourite Margo Price in London!
    Reminds me I have to open an extra Thread for her!

• Advertisement

Also,

if anyone here wants to meet up with other following country music lovers before the gig for a pint please send me a private messaage.

Everyone is welcome to join us!

SusanneKn wrote: »
    Also,

if anyone here wants to meet up with other following country music lovers before the gig for a pint please send me a private messaage.

Everyone is welcome to join us!

Hi SusanneKn in Dublin now me and wife would lov to meet with a few revellers

FREDNISMO wrote: »
    Hi SusanneKn in Dublin now me and wife would lov to meet with a few revellers

Where are people meeting? I'm in my own and wouldn't mind a beer before the gig.

There are a good few people queuing at the side of the road at the moment.

Where are people meeting? I'm in my own and wouldn't mind a beer before the gig.

There are a good few people queuing at the side of the road at the moment.

We're heading to leader kearneys

FREDNISMO wrote: »
    We're heading to leader kearneys

Right so. I'll pop in there. Blue shirt on my own

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

.... enjoy the gig, im only sitting here revelling in my jealousy :)

Looks like Lee Brice gig cancelled, shame

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

When was he due to play?

Tigger99 wrote: »
    When was he due to play?

12 October in the academy

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CountryGirlIRL

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. Finally decided to sign up after following if for a long time as guest. Just wondering, anyone going to Frankie Ballard in October? I also have tickets to Thomas Rhett in November but to be honest the more I listen to his music, the less I want to go to his gig in november. Gutted about lee brice - that would have been good!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Margo Price plays the button factory on the 22nd January..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Just got my ticket for the Friday night Country2Country gig via the 3 presale.

I'm not really a big country music fan so don't know much about many of the acts on over the weekend but I am a big ZBB fan and have never seen them play before so I'm looking forward to this.

Would have great if Darius was on the Friday too as I'd love to see him as well.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm gonna have to get a three day ticket, looks like a good lineup!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Thomas Rhett is playing Vicar Street this week. He's worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Raptor wrote: »
    Thomas Rhett is playing Vicar Street this week. He's worth checking out.

When and how much is he?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When and how much is he?

Too late, he was on tonight. You didn't miss much, I found that he wasn't very country. I liked his dad, Rhett Akins, who was his support act, he was more country.

New country music festival announced today by Aiken Promotions. I'm really looking forward to this. I'm a big fan of American country, Miranda Lambert in particular, so Ill be definitely going to this. I'm a bit meh when it comes to Nathan Carter but looking forward to the other acts. Ill be going to the gigs in Enniskillen as the wife is from that neck of the woods and I can walk to the venue.
    A new country music festival, which will have the same line-up across a weekend in both Enniskillen and Westport (similar to the Leeds and Reading festivals), will take place next August.

It's called the Harvest Music Festival and will run on Saturday 26th August and Sunday 27th August next year, at Enniskillen Airport and Westport House.

The headliners for the inaugural event are Nathan Carter and Miranda Lambert, who will be joined by over thirty other acts across three stages.

The line-up will feature UK and US acts as well as homegrown talent. Cliona Hagan, Pete Kennedy and Jake Carter will also play, with more TBA.

Tickets go on sale next Monday, December 12th at 9am.

http://entertainment.ie/music/news/New-country-music-event-Harvest-Festival-will-take-place-in-Westport-amp-Enniskillen-in-2017/388149.htm

http://utv.ie/Entertainment/2016/12/05/Nathan-Carter-to-headline-country-music-festival-64030

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nashville (stars of the tv show) coming back to Dublin on Monday 19th of June at 3 Arena, ticket prices €49.65 to €70.45 and €60.45

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Is anyone going to C2C? I'm thinking about picking up Saturday tickets, I'm a big Jennifer Nettles fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭urbangoo

I'm going Friday and Saturday. I'm a bit disappointed at this years line up though. I'm only going for Maren Morris and Brad Paisley.

Do they announce the stage times beforehand for this usually? I'm heading in on Friday after work and want to make sure I'm there for Maren Morris.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭urbangoo

Yes, they will give us stage times for all the artists for each day.
    They usually give them a few days before the festival.

Myself and wife heading to London for weekend awesome atmosphere we have gone couple of times before much better than Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Do they announce the stage times beforehand for this usually? I'm heading in on Friday after work and want to make sure I'm there for Maren Morris.

Here you go Jack

Stage times for you!
    FRIDAY - Doors Open 5.30pm: Maren Morris 6.30pm; Marty Stuart 7.45pm; Zach Brown Band 9.30pm.
    SATURDAY - Doors Open 5.00pm: CAM 5.50pm; Jennifer Nettles 6.55pm; Chris Young 8.10pm; Brad Paisley 9.30pm
    SUNDAY - Doors Open 5.00pm: Dan+Shay 5.50pm; Hunter Hayes 6.55pm; Darius Rucker 8.10pm; Reba McEntire 9.30pm
    (please note all times subject to change)

• Advertisement

Thanks Krusty. Will be a bit of a dash to get there but hopefully I'll make it in time.

Advertisement