Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How do you rate Junior Witter?

• 03-08-2005 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭

Personally I think he's one of the best 140 pounders out there. Hatton has just plain ducked him for years. Witter is top rated by the WBC and IBF so a fight with Hatto or Mayweather is looming. How do you see either of these fights turning out? I'd pick Witter over Hatton but Mayweather would be a 50:50 fight IMO. I highly rate Witter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Geiger

Well in his last fight he was pants but everyone has a bad night. I think he will end up fighting Hatton sooner rather than later, especially since he signed with Golden Boy Promotions. I'd pick Hatton to beat Witter to be honest. He'd probably stop him too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

His stamina is a question . In his last two fights he's run out of gas , I wonder how this would play out against Hatton :rolleyes: , Mayweather would pick him apart also .

Advertisement