Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rudolph Day

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

I found two Christmas baubles, hiding in 2 separate flowerpots today.
    They are saved...
    Instead of just being left over from last Christmas, they are now getting ready (early) for the next!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

As Bon Jovi would say, woaaaah we're half way there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

Have a good one, everybody !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Have a great RD everyone. Hard to feel Christmassy when the weather is so warm and sunny however is always something to remind me. Was tidying the garden shed yesterday and found a Christmas snowman candle holder. Made me smile 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Crappy, tough day in work today so will be heading over to the Christmas thread now to absorb some Christmas cheer :)
    Happy Rudolph Day everyone, it won't be long now!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Wore my Christmas socks, got paid, and went out for payday drinks. Good Rudolph Day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,119 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Posy wrote: »
    Wore my Christmas socks, got paid, and went out for payday drinks. Good Rudolph Day. :)

Thats the way to do it.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

And tomorrow is another Rudolph Day - and falls on a Sunday - so, even better.
    Have a good one !

Happy Rudolph day elves... hope ye are all going something nice, only 3 more before the most wonderful time of the year.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I had ham for dinner.
    It'll have to do! :pac:

• Advertisement

Posy wrote: »
    I had ham for dinner.
    It'll have to do! :pac:

We did too. And sprouts!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I watched one of my recorded Christmas 24 movies - one I hadn't seen before :)

Have a good one, guys !

Happy Rudolph Day everyone! Downloaded a load of Christmas songs from Spotify last night to celebrate today.

otnomart wrote: »
    Have a good one, guys !

The email notification of this post was came up on my phone just as I was turning the alarm off so reminded me to put on my Rudolph boxer :D

Have a good one guys.

Only 2 more to go for 2019!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Happy Rudolph Day! Put on my most Christmassy socks this morning and they had a hole in them. :( So I’m wearing less Christmassy socks and making plans to buy new ones!

Rudolph Day is tomorrow !
    (On a Friday, even better).
    Enjoy and indulge !

otnomart wrote: »
    Rudolph Day is tomorrow !
    (On a Friday, even better).
    Enjoy and indulge !

2nd last of the year... must try & remember to break out some christmas socks or something if I can. I'm terrible for forgetting where we are days wise as things are genuinely crazy hectic at the moment, hopefully posting this will be the reminder that kicks my brain into remembering in the morning :)

Happy Rudolph Day guys.

Didn't remember any Christmas clothes today so going to have a turkey and stuffing sandwich for lunch instead. Will be ambitious and ask for cranberry sauce as well......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Happy Rudolph Day! I have new Christmas jammies ready for tonight and I’m off to get a hot chocolate before work. A turkey and stuffing sandwich sounds like the best lunch ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I actually remembered. Happy Rudolph Day everyone. Wore my Christmas pjs to bed last night so I wouldn’t forget. It’s a very frosty morning. Christmas is definately on the way !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

DvB wrote: »
    2nd last of the year... must try & remember to break out some christmas socks or something if I can. I'm terrible for forgetting where we are days wise as things are genuinely crazy hectic at the moment, hopefully posting this will be the reminder that kicks my brain into remembering in the morning :)

You sound as hectic as me. Have a great day !

Can you believe, woke up, house in chaos, completely forgot... again! Doh! Turkey sambo for lunch it is so! Might even pick up a mince pie for dessert!

Happy Rudolph day y'all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

I have my Christmas socks on - although to be fair, they are in use all year round :)

One more R -Day left of the year! Was a very fast year when you think of it like that!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I've got my reindeer socks on, and I'll try to watch a Christmas film tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I could only find one Rudolph sock :(

But I still wore it , with a Santa sock on the other foot :D

Happy Rudolph Day/Evening !

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I could only find one Rudolph sock :(

But I still wore it , with a Santa sock on the other foot :D

Happy Rudolph Day/Evening !

Love it! Socks are a mystery. Not ever had any Christmassy ones. ah well! All I ask of a sock is that it covers a foot.. HEY! I can knit Christmas booties/slipper socks! YAY! WOW! Thank you! Watch this space... mam, you are an inspiration!

Happy Last Rudolph Day of 2019 Everyone!!!

Will be getting the Christmas decorations out of storage ready to be put up in work tomorrow to celebrate.

• Advertisement

Happy Last Rudolph Day of 2019 Everyone!!!

Will be getting the Christmas decorations out of storage ready to be put up in work tomorrow to celebrate.

Hard to believe 30 days and it will be the big one!

Was just chatting to the guy in work would looks after the decorations and we pencilled in next Friday to put them up.

Advertisement