Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Quickfire Peehs, Father Ted Style!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I hear you are a Peehs shill now, Necro. How did you get into that sort of thing?

I will not lose this one

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'll have my fun, and that's all that matters.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Baggly wrote: »
    I hear you are a Peehs shill now, Necro. How did you get into that sort of thing?

35vbyd.jpg

Should we all be Peehs shilling now? I'm so busy down on the mod room; I won't have much time for the ol' Peehs shilling.

• Advertisement

Could there be a Fr Ted WW, Rugged Island being the wolves.

Lol there already was :) Necro Molly and I modded it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Time for a reboot methinks Baggly ;)

Baggly wrote:
    Lol there already was Necro Molly and I modded it.

You have me corrupted already

Necro wrote: »
    Time for a reboot methinks Baggly ;)

Lets put it in for 2021.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You have me corrupted already

Anonymous accounts, running round with roles. I bet you like that, don't you.
    And you, only you're thinking of what they'd look like without the roles. You're sitting there, imagining that, with a huge smile on your face.

latest?cb=20140226153841

I know its topical right now, but he is easily my favourite character.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,298 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Hopefully not hijacking the thread but I’ve read quickly browsed one or two of these and think I have the general idea. Is there a sticky or an explanation of the rules anywhere?

My understanding is that SHEEP is like Family Fortunes where the more popular the answer the better and PEEHS is like Pointless where the least popular (but correct) answer is best?

Will sign up for one I like the look of. Harry Potter would have been perfect, Science less so :)

Collie D wrote: »
    Hopefully not hijacking the thread but I’ve read one or two of these and think I have the general idea. Is there a sticky or an explanation of the rules anywhere?

My understanding is that SHEEP is like Family Fortunes where the more popular the answer the better and PEEHS is like Pointless where the least popular (buy correct) answer is best?

Will sign up for one I like the look of. Harry Potter would have been perfect, Science less so :)

You have it more of less bang on Collie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

6 entries already, ticking along nicely. I'm interested to see how many sign ups a quickfire game will get.

More if it was easier, i gave up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Not really. Main difficulty is formatting them (ie numbered lists). But normally it's just a straightforward copy and paste.

Sheepulator does almost all the work it's amazing when you get used to it.

if you don't have it already , install notepad++.

remove numbered lists in seconds with ALT+click and drag for column select.

You have it more of less bang on Collie.

Thanks. Have entered this. Considering I must have seen every episode multiple times I’m feeling a bit pessimistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Lol there already was :) Necro Molly and I modded it.

Quite possibly my most favourite game to mod ever. I LOVED making those newspapers for the lynches and munches.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Quite possibly my most favourite game to mod ever. I LOVED making those newspapers for the lynches and munches.

They were class!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,682 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Collie D wrote: »
    Thanks. Have entered this. Considering I must have seen every episode multiple times I’m feeling a bit pessimistic.

I've entered a few now and I'd say it's not really about winning. By which I mean I've never won, and I'm trying to make myself feel better!

If you can be, make sure you're online this evening to follow the results and chat live, it's much more fun that way

And we made 25 entries, maybe I will give this old Peehs shilling a proper go.

Just over an hour left to go before entries close, any more takers?

Don't be the one who finds the reveal thread later this evening and thinking to yourself

jCxWjfO.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Done.

Down with that sort of thing

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

And we made 25 entries, maybe I will give this old Peehs shilling a proper go.

Just over an hour left to go before entries close, any more takers?

Don't be the one who finds the reveal thread later this evening and thinking to yourself

jCxWjfO.gif

I'm no good at judging the size of crowds Ted, but I'd say there's about seventeen million of them out there

FwqnLc5y8PNGKV5g6Can’t believe this wasn’t one of the questions

EDIT: Can’t add gif. Feck it, feck it anyways

28 entries now, 30 mins till sign ups close. Could we hit 30 players?

Sure go on there, you'd be mad not to join us!

QPXRow0fsSwt.gif

And sign-ups are....

Closed.

Reveal thread coming shortly and due to kick off about 7.30pm or so.

Come and join the party!!

87711273a0dde5c8cd0666758610704e.gif

Dougal: “Didn’t you tell me once that Father Jack had a trial for Liverpool?”
    Ted: “No no, he was on trial, in Liverpool.”

Reveal Thread is up!!

Advertisement