Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Late Late Show: April 5th 2013. Starring Tom Cruise!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,073 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

jos28 wrote: »
    WITHDRAW ! WITHDRAW ! or else

69454_10151506956282200_628267062_n.jpg

All 1.44mb of his war plan in his hand. Why have Gigabytes when you can have Megabytes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

jos28 wrote: »
    WITHDRAW ! WITHDRAW ! or else

69454_10151506956282200_628267062_n.jpg

That clip of him inspecting his troops on the news tonight was seriously disturbing
    :(
    His curtain hair is scary too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

Skid X wrote: »
    Speaking of the Corrs, it's about time Jim and his cheeky sidekick Lord Monckton made a return to the LLS!

2011-01-jim-corr--lord-christopher-monckton.jpg
    Yes they should have them on to talk about The North Korea situation

They could have an entire Late Late just for Jim & Lord Moncton...

It's guaranteed to be a ratings winner, well I'd watch it anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,555 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I'm falling for it until proven otherwise. Do you have evidence that he's lying?

Tom Cruise is an actor. He is not a stuntman, and even trained stuntmen wouldn't claim such BS. Ryan didn't buy it. Daring question he asked Tom at the end of the clip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Tubs: "Great bunch"

actually means

"That was crap. You won't be on here again"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭rox5

walshb wrote: »
    What is it with Cruise and his BS claims about jumping off the worlds tallest building? Who's falling for this crap? Cruise may do some small time stunts with very little risk, but why make up stuff?

I watched Behind The Scenes footage of mission impossible ghost protocol where they were talking about that stunt. They actually had footage of him doing the stunt, I would not exactly call this a small time stunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16BFrEBZQS4

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

well hello there

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

syklops wrote: »
    I thought they did great. Their coming back for 2 nights. They're not reforming for good.

It's got nothing to do with whether they're reforming for good or not, I still thought it was cringey!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Why is this lady dressed for a tennis match? :eek: There are loads of shocking stylists out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

They could have an entire Late Late just for Jim & Lord Moncton...

It's guaranteed to be a ratings winner, well I'd watch it anyway!

Maybe give them their own show ... The Moncky and Jim Conspiracy Variety Hour !!

• Advertisement

• Rte, if you're reading this, then please, please, please MAKE THIS HAPPEN! :D:D:D
    Yes they should have them on to talk about The North Korea situation

WITHDRAW MADAM!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,541 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Strange outfit on her...about to play tennis, pre-World War Two

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Is this 'Show your legs' night on LLS?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 10 cloudybins

This guy pitched to dragens den uk a few years ago.
    Foodie website i think it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

annapanna wrote: »
    That was such a cringe, switched over to see him on Graham Norton, who pulled the Pish out of his ' certificate of Oirishness' . Graham never harps on about being Oirish, much better interviewer than Tubbs

I just saw the bit about cabbage. Brilliant stuff:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

for a chef, he musn't like actually eating the food. looks about 10 stone dripping wet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭passremarkable

just switched back, who are these two?
    stephen ireland anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

is that Duncan from Fair City?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Who are these two on lls now ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

leahyl wrote: »
    It's got nothing to do with whether they're reforming for good or not, I still thought it was cringey!

Can you clarify the phrase cringey?

I mean, I bought the CD, what 20 years ago when I was about 14, and even now it has aged well. Theres much worse on the radio daily. Ok, its not the White Album or anything.

Oh and not one of them looks 40.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

for a chef, he musn't like actually eating the food. looks about 10 stone dripping wet

Must be watching the weight for the Grand National tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Skid X wrote: »
    Maybe give them their own show ... The Moncky and Jim Conspiracy Variety Hour !!

And throw in Paul Costelloe and Neil Delamere to liven things up when they run out of conspiracies to discuss:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,541 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

I'll definitely watch Norton back tomorrow on the iPlayer to compare and contrast, already looks more of a 'hoot'.

Do the cool kids still say that? 'Hoot'?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

What is the point of having these people on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Ally Dick wrote: »
    I refuse to watch it. How can anyone take a lecture in singing off Kian Egan. What about that Bressie @rse ? How successful are The Blizzards ? Not very

Be fair! Bressie is AWARD-WINNING.

That award was winning The Voice though. :pac: Narrowly missed out on the Bishops' Cleric in 2009 apparently. Wrongly, I felt.

• Skid X wrote: »
    Solas, apparently.

Lady looks a bit like Zooey Deschanel. Few fine fillies on tonight. Another grand bird on at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,243 ✭✭✭CH3OH

This is deadly ---- boring

• Registered Users Posts: 54,555 ✭✭✭✭walshb

rox5 wrote: »
    I watched Behind The Scenes footage of mission impossible ghost protocol where they were talking about that stunt. They actually had footage of him doing the stunt, I would not exactly call this a small time stunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16BFrEBZQS4

It's far from a small time stunt, it's complete and utter suicide. Film trickery. There are stuntmen trained all their lives to do small stunts like falling off tables, yet Crusie is making outlandish claims that he's running along the side of buildings almost 2000 feet high. BTW, was he also hanging out of that building being held from death by one arm?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

"Always a problem when your not making money"

Ya right DLB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭passremarkable

olga looks class on norton...

Advertisement