Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭MFPM

Horrific. As usual some people more concerned about words on an internet forum than the incident in question.

No, some people are concerned about the usual suspect here exploiting any incident to vomit anti migrant sentiment.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Commanchie

enricoh wrote: »
    Well, there'll never be any mention on rte of incidents like this. Irish kids terrified, legging it from a black mob. Are the Irish teenagers racist scumbags? Or know exactly what they are dealing with and fleeing in terror in the Interest of self preservation.?

Self preservation. This isnt auschwitz.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,570 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I wonder will something be done about this since this army of thugs are attacking kids in Portmarnock and Malahide. Fairly posh areas ? Cant imagine locals are happy about this

I wonder can you count or do you have difficulty with facts.

I mean you have a video to reference surely it should fully back up the story. No ? It's a nice long video too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Commanchie wrote: »
    Country Over ran? African crime gangs? Deport them? Animals? Human garbage? All used in this thread in about 20 mins.

As someone who works in thr courts, on each list daily I would be lucky to see more then 2 3 Foreign nationals.

People causing trouble in this country are Irish, Irish gangs are selling drugs, Irish gangs are organising shootings, irish men are cutting men up with chainsaws, irish women are cutting somalians uo and placing their heads in parks.

Over ran you say??

Head in the sand brigade. I live in North Co Dublin. They are constantly causing trouble on the buses and trains in the area, on their way to whatever town is unlucky enough to have them infest it that night. I’ve seen buses attacked with bottles and anything else they can get their hands on, because the driver wouldn’t let some of them on for free.

enricoh wrote: »
    Well, there'll never be any mention on rte of incidents like this. Irish kids terrified, legging it from a black mob. Are the Irish teenagers racist scumbags? Or know exactly what they are dealing with and fleeing in terror in the Interest of self preservation.?

Why define them by colour? If they were a 'white mob' would you label them as 'white' or just a 'mob'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

This same gang has been causing problems all over the dart line. Literally nothing is being done about it.

Head in the sand brigade. I live in North Co Dublin. They are constantly causing trouble on the buses and trains in the area, on their way to whatever town is unlucky enough to have them infest it that night. I’ve seen buses attacked with bottles and anything else they can get their hands on, because the driver wouldn’t let some of them on for free.

If your truly from north Dublin.

Truly from there you'd be fully aware of large scale organised rights going back decades on the beaches .

With zero foreign nationals.

Are you a new north Dubliner..... One would view your response with interest

• Registered Users Posts: 10,146 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

mammajamma wrote: »
    Just imagine what the likes of tyrellstown and balbriggan are going to look like down the road.

It was pretty much one family in Tyrrelstown and once they were ran out of the area it's apparently just a normal suburb now.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭mammajamma

listermint wrote: »
    I don't think he said anything about the person being African.

I think he questioned the accuracy of the story. And the accuracy of your nonsense about story suppression.

Get out the oul aluminium there and shape it into a hat.

I'll say this, I keep hearing very negative things on radio and seeing related clips about balbriggan, yet I haven't seen one instance of mainstream reporting.

Same as everywhere else I suppose, an absolute fear of the truth. Sure look at the fiasco with the child grooming gangs in England, the police were more afraid of negative publicity than saving the children. Why would the spineless goverment-rte be any different?

Some people have a awful lot to answer for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Probably because it happens every night. Have you ever seen a story on rte about teenagers going around punching each other up.

This crap went on in Sutton portmanock and bray going back years. With white teenagers.

No mention.

Or should we just reserve out ire for certain people.

Rte don't carry non news stories.
    Any link it was white teenagers??

I heard different.

• Advertisement

I lived in North Dublin up to last year and I never experienced what you're alleging. On the other hand I grew up in Finglas in Dublin and bus routes were regularly suspended or re routed because of trouble, long before any migrants were here, I wonder who the trouble makers were?

This same gang has been causing problems all over the dart line. Literally nothing is being done about it.

We need a transport police.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,279 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Best thing would be to round up these failed migrants and deport them to whatever hell hole they originated from.

Wouldn’t waste Irish taxpayers money trying to sort out this crowd.

Doubt it will ever happen with the likes of FG SF (ha!) FF or Labour (ha!) in power

Any link it was white teenagers??

I heard different.

Link?

Link?

FFS I don't have a link to my personal experience no sorry.

Jesus are you even a dub?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,865 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Our media are **** scared to report on African crime, they cover it up. Even this report is not the mainstream Irish media

Yep, I was looking at the timeline there, and it's nearly a week since this happened and this is the first I heard of it.

VERY surprised that Social Media wasn't all over it. But I don't engage with FB and the likes, but it leaks out somewhere all the same.

Similar to Travellers. Report away but do not say they are Travellers.

Look, I know there is crime everywhere you look, but it would be a hell of a lot less if these people hadn't arrived here and cost us a fortune in appeal after appeal to stay. Sorry now, but is that not true at all? We have enough to be dealing with as it is. Bet they are not living in hotels either.

If your truly from north Dublin.

Truly from there you'd be fully aware of large scale organised rights going back decades on the beaches .

With zero foreign nationals.

Are you a new north Dubliner..... One would view your response with interest

I’m from North County Dublin. North of Malahide. We’ve never had “rights” on our beaches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

A picture says a thousand words.

Read the comments.

This will not end well at all.

https://twitter.com/campaignforleo/status/1059399695078998016

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Guards won't do anything because they'll all be called racists by the idiots we have in this shambles of a country.

Yep, I was looking at the timeline there, and it's nearly a week since this happened and this is the first I heard of it.

VERY surprised that Social Media wasn't all over it. But I don't engage with FB and the likes, but it leaks out somewhere all the same.

Similar to Travellers. Report away but do not say they are Travellers.

Look, I know there is crime everywhere you look, but it would be a hell of a lot less if these people hadn't arrived here and cost us a fortune in appeal after appeal to stay. Sorry now, but is that not true at all? We have enough to be dealing with as it is. Bet they are not living in hotels either.

Oh look, surprise surprise - Boards very own anti traveller king is on here to vent similar bullsh!t against migrants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Link?

Link?

FFS I don't have a link to my personal experience no sorry.

Jesus are you even a dub?

Oh so you say my link I left is a lie yet you make a claim and have no evidence to back it up.

Spooooooof!!

• Advertisement

Watching the new Asylum Seeker propaganda show on RTE the message was clear Africans = good Irish = bad

And with RTEs ambush on Casey and attack on his voters thrown in its very clear

RTE = the enemy of the people

You joined just over a month ago and have spread nothing but disinformation you spent the bulk of your time in the casey thread and zero time doing normal forum things.

Some people might suspect your a right wing troll . With little purpose than to conflate argument and incite hatred.

I base this solely on your post content not you as a person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Commanchie wrote: »

As someone who works in thr courts, on each list daily I would be lucky to see more then 2 3 Foreign nationals.

bu115h1t!

I’m from North County Dublin. North of Malahide. We’ve never had “rights” on our beaches.

Malahide.

Lol

Sure they wouldnt go out there to fight.

That's the dalkey of North Dublin.

Give up

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Contributor 2013

Yea,

People need to be careful putting over the top sensationalist views out here.

Especially when they're linking them to ethnic/legal statuses.

I could say you're all from Kerry and because you're all commenting on this thread with me, that must be true, no matter what your profiles here say.

Sometimes, large groups of youths get together and cause havoc. It happens, it has happened for many hundreds of years, in every county of every country.

Sadly now it is a lot easier to organise with 'social' media AND a lot harder to police, Garda we salute you.

This Island of Ireland we have is special, the culture and societal aspects are unique.

Let's not all be blown over by some random (what i presume is a)1st year journalism student writing click bait for a website trying to follow the footsteps of a tabloid - More clicks - More views - More advertising revenue.

All of you have half a brain, you used to to make an account here on boards. Use the other 2 5ths to read wisely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

I frequent Balbriggan and never have I once seen any crime take place.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,257 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

I saw no mention of Balbriggan in that article. Couldn't make much sense of that video either

Guards won't do anything because they'll all be called racists by the idiots we have in this shambles of a country.

Funny, it didn't stop them dragging a Roma child from it's parents based on bullsh!t info did it? Seriously grow up and cease the paranoid bullsh!t.

Oh so you say my link I left is a lie yet you make a claim and have no evidence to back it up.

Spooooooof!!

You millennials. It's like you only ever lived on the internet. Sure it can only exist on the internet.

Malahide.

Lol

Sure they wouldnt go out there to fight.

That's the dalkey of North Dublin.

Give up

Maybe third time lucky. I’m from NORTH COUNTY Dublin. A town further NORTH than Malahide.

• Advertisement

bu115h1t!

Evidence?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement