Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Hogan - GAA player

• 19-05-2019 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

A question came up recently in a family conversation, and I am wondering if anybody knew the answer.

Basically, we all know that the Michael Hogan, the Tipperary hurler, was killed on Bloody Sunday 1920. He was childless at the time. I also know that his brother, Maj Gen Dan Hogan disappeared in the US in the early 1940s. Dan had one daughter, who I understand, became a nun. Dan and Michael had at least one other brother, who was a Christian Brother, and worked for a time out of the church on Westland Row, in Dublin.

I also know that there was one other brother, and at least 5 sisters, but I can't seem to trace them.

I was wondering if anybody knew what happened to any of the brothers or sisters?

Comments

Advertisement