Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

fresh hot scone with best irish butter and home made jam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Sausages, cubed fried potatoes, scotch fillet steak, mushrooms and beans. Red wine and the masters also.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Roast beef dinner with full veg and trimmings,cool bottle of carlsberg.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Peaches and custard

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Got home very late last night/this morning.....from actual work.:eek: A couple of beers and an okay Chinese takeaway followed by serious sleep. Did a big shop today, but before we started, we grabbed some grub in a nice spot. Big shout out to Mamof4 as you know the spot.:D It's beside Iceland!

Not going into the detail, but I had a BLT and Chips and it sorted me right out! Having a few beers in the kitchen right now and have a nice Indian takeaway to look forward to, Took it home and I know it reheats well, when required.:D

After a crappy week, I feel happy and giddy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,821 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Got home very late last night/this morning.....from actual work.:eek: A couple of beers and an okay Chinese takeaway followed by serious sleep. Did a big shop today, but before we started, we grabbed some grub in a nice spot. Big shout out to Mamof4 as you know the spot.:D It's beside Iceland!

Not going into the detail, but I had a BLT and Chips and it sorted me right out! Having a few beers in the kitchen right now and have a nice Indian takeaway to look forward to, Took it home and I know it reheats well, when required.:D

After a crappy week, I feel happy and giddy!

Their BLT's are great aren't they ? !
    Daughter recommends the new Adelaide cafe beside Iceland G . Her and another playschool Mammy went there for coffee , and got given cake for free if they gave honest feedback on it lol :D

Enjoy the night , and the indian !

2 deliveries here tonight, Chinese and pizza and both delicious, I didn't want either but had some of both (hate when people do that myself lol).. Soon I will have to admit that the dryer isn't shrinking my clothes.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Their BLT's are great aren't they ? !
    Daughter recommends the new Adelaide cafe beside Iceland G . Her and another playschool Mammy went there for coffee , and got given cake for free if they gave honest feedback on it lol :D

Enjoy the night , and the indian !

Not gone yet. :D The spot in the corner?

Not gone yet. :D The spot in the corner?

Lol , sorry !

Yep , that one G .
    I haven't been in there so I honestly don't know . Might go down for a gander during the week :)

Water , brewing a dose here and my head is thumping all day .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Prawn crackers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

A chicken wrap, feeling a bit peckish

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A lemsip

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Peppa pig pasta shapes .......... Don't ask

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

A big plate of vegetable spaghetti bolognese, this weather has be craving all the comfort food!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

A mixed grill, the whole shabang, with brown bread and a big mug of tay, 'tis an evening for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Chicken stir fry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Hot water with honey and lemon.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭picturehangup

LC student in the house.. so..typical mammy dinner consisting of roast chicken, stuffing, mash, turnip, peas, carrots and gravy. Don't fancy doing the wash-up, though.

Just banged out Chicken Maryland, Mash and Corn on the Cob for Mrs G and Little G.

Just banged out Chicken Maryland, Mash and Corn on the Cob for Mrs G and Little G.

And what are you planning on eating G ?

Tomato,pudding,egg,bacon and fried potatoes here .

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    And what are you planning on eating G ?

Tomato,pudding,egg,bacon and fried potatoes here .

I'd love what you had Mam!:D

I'm having Mash, mixed veg, Sirloin steak and pepper sauce....soon.:D

Veggie burgers, veggies and chips :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,304 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

An Oreo cheesecake freakshake :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Comfort eating a Twix - was quietly working away and overheard my Mum make a snide (unnecessary) comment to my Dad about my marital status (or lack, thereof). FUMING!

Sorry for the rant!!!

honeybear wrote: »
    Comfort eating a Twix - was quietly working away and overheard my Mum make a snide (unnecessary) comment to my Dad about my marital status (or lack, thereof). FUMING!

Sorry for the rant!!!

I just had a Twix.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I just had a Twix.:D

I’ve calmed down ... till the next rant! So good to have an outlet here! Thanks for the empathy

Pot noodle

HB you can always chat with us :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Had a delicious Sirloin Steak, baby booked potatoes, steamed carrots, and celery.

Saving the pears and custard for later this evening.

Chicken wrap, salad and air fried chips for Mrs G. Meatballs, air fried chips and gravy for little G. I made some beef in garlic and chilli for myself to have later with some rice.

I think I'll pimp myself out as a chef to peeps who don't wanna cook.:D

• Advertisement

Pizza and tonight's topping is pineapple, sweet corn and tuna :)

Advertisement