Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desert Eagle HG-195 Gas Blowback Gun

• 26-03-2012 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Hop-Up: Adjustable
    Weight: 1,110 g (2.447 lbs)
    Length: 270.0 mm (10.63 inches)
    Capacity: 27 rds
    Power Source: Gas
    Blowback: YES
    Shooting Mode: Semi

Velocity: 300 Fps with 0.2g BBs
    Velocity: 360 Fps with 0.12g BBs,
    Recommend to use .20g BB

Bought from AirsoftEire.com a few years ago. Used once to test it, but found it to large for my hands and to heavy for my play style. Put it aside and totally forgot about it up until today. Gun is in mint condition. Comes with metal carrier case also.

Selling Price 80 Euro.

IMG_1095.jpg
    Gun1.jpg
    Gun.jpg
    IMG_1094.jpg
    GunHopper.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭alzer2012

Were are you based ? would you take 70 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Nirnias

Yes i would accept 70 for it, i have no use for it.

I am in the Kildare area but am in Dublin Monday to Fridays 9am to 5.30pm

okay mate well keep it up for sale and i'll get back to you when i know if i can afford it lol...i thought i had the money until i got home from work and found ANOTHER bill in the post box :(

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

i could offer 40 quid for it, i had two of these before and although it isnt a practical gun it sure is fun to shoot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

Hi dude, I can offer €50 for it of that suits, I'm working in UCD on Thursday til 8, if you can meet there or even after that ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

Hi dude, I can offer €50 for it of that suits, I'm working in UCD on Thursday til 8, if you can meet there or even after that ?

alzer2012 wrote: »
    okay mate well keep it up for sale and i'll get back to you when i know if i can afford it lol...i thought i had the money until i got home from work and found ANOTHER bill in the post box :(
    I know the feeling lol.
    SpektorDyl wrote: »
    i could offer 40 quid for it, i had two of these before and although it isnt a practical gun it sure is fun to shoot
    adamj1980 wrote: »

Hey guys, 40 and 50 euro is to low im afraid, 70 is the lowest im willing to go, gun originally cost over 100 euro and as i said it was fired only a few times to test it and is in perfect working order and no blemishes on it what so ever.
    Meeting in dublin is only good for me between 1 and 2 pm for my lunch and even then it has to be around the Parnell street area. I would prefer not to be whipping out a desert eagle in public to sell to someone so if it were in dublin it would have to be in my work place building near peats electronics and penneys.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 yt1984

Nirnias wrote: »
    alzer2012 wrote: »
    I know the feeling lol.
    SpektorDyl wrote: »
    adamj1980 wrote: »

Hey guys, 40 and 50 euro is to low im afraid, 70 is the lowest im willing to go, gun originally cost over 100 euro and as i said it was fired only a few times to test it and is in perfect working order and no blemishes on it what so ever.
    Meeting in dublin is only good for me between 1 and 2 pm for my lunch and even then it has to be around the Parnell street area. I would prefer not to be whipping out a desert eagle in public to sell to someone so if it were in dublin it would have to be in my work place building near peats electronics and penneys.
    would u post it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭TonyM.

offer asking price €70.00
    are you near Athy

Hmm sorry about the delay in response i never got any email notifications saying there were replies.

I live in Naas, its not to far away from Athy.. Although i haven't a clue how to get to Athy driving :P

• Advertisement

yt1984 wrote: »
    would u post it ?

Postage would not be worth it, it weighs alot and is in a big container.. Not to mention that its a gun so would have to be sent via courier or something. Id rather meet in person somewhere for it. Have already accepted offer from TonyM, just waiting to hear back.

next in line if the deal falls through thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭TonyM.

PM sent

Item sold. Thank you very quick and pleasant transaction

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭brugmand

I read you post and wonder if the gun is still for sale.
    I also wonder if you could post a picture of the gun and case.
    Is it a .44 or .50 or a baby eagle?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Shrek3

Read the previous thread as this was sold last March!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

This pistol was sold last March
    Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement