Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Celebrity splitzville *megathread*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,796 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Looper007 wrote: »
    No shock there, she wanted out after getting her career back on track somewhat and having a bit of a mid life crisis. Now she has to get herself a toyboy to keep herself in the headlines. Sorry I felt she milked this break up for all she could imo. Feel bad for Jamie on this one.

Is she with her Strictly Come Dancing partner Kevin Clifton?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,350 ✭✭✭ofcork

No his wife is also a dancer on strictly!

ofcork wrote: »
    No his wife is also a dancer on strictly!

I think they have broke up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,350 ✭✭✭ofcork

Seems to be something going on there alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think they have broke up

Another couple milking the attention imo, that's the worse thing about this. They are still together and were at a wedding together last week. So god knows, it's something that we probably never get the truth on.

• Advertisement

Lisha wrote: »

Ant McPartlin has confirmed he is divorcing Lisa Armstrong after 11 years of marriage

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42688247

Sarah Silverman and Michael Sheen have split

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Sarah Silverman and Michael Sheen have split

Aww, that's a shame.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

JenniferAniston and JustinTheroux have separated

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

sunbabe08 wrote: »

Really thought they found the one in each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Jen and Brad to get back together???

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Addle wrote: »

Not if she has any sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

For a reason I can't put my finger on, this doesn't surprise me.

_Dara_ wrote: »
    For a reason I can't put my finger on, this doesn't surprise me.

It's been hinted at for the last few months something was right. Poor Jennifer she's definitely unlucky with her men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

I put her and Kylie Minogue in the same bracket. Women who never seem to be able to find Mr Right.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,984 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

She only recently did an extensive interview with a photo shoot in her house.

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

That's usually a foolproof way of ensuring your marriage is doomed.

Addle wrote: »

Oh yes I forgot he is single again too

She is very unlucky in love

• Registered Users Posts: 38 BellaMama

I always got the vibe Justin loved the additional fame and additional spotlight he got from being with her, his image and overall look seemd to change completely to be so much more groomed and cooler. Hopefully she meets someone else, not easy having another relationship ending being played out in the public eye, this wont get as much press as the Jen/Brad/Angie love triangle at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

I put her and Kylie Minogue in the same bracket. Women who never seem to be able to find Mr Right.

They are often lumped together. I find it weird. I don’t think either would be subjected to as much scrutiny if they had children. People seem to somehow view them as lacking.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

_Dara_ wrote: »
    They are often lumped together. I find it weird. I don’t think either would be subjected to as much scrutiny if they had children. People seem to somehow view them as lacking.

People are often very dismissive and judgemental of women who don't want kids. I know they are both on record as saying they'd like a family but it's probably just a PR spiel for fear they'd be viewed as unnatural or weird for wanting to remain childfree. Lets face it, with their millions, they could well have any amount of children they wanted through adoption, surrogacy or sperm donor.

And the way that they are pitied for their relationships not lasting irks me too. Women defined for how well they can hang onto a man, rather than for their talent and success in their careers, in 2018 ffs. Nobody assumes Leo Di Caprio is at home warbling along to sad songs and crying into his Pinot Grigo because he's single again the way they assume it when "poor" Jen and "unlucky in love" Kylie are single. Maybe they do the dumping and call the shots and are perfectly happy playing the field with lots of men and laughing all the way to the get their latest award trophy. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

this is crazy carry on. just clicked on a 'news' website to see any headlines. first thing on celeb section , jen and brad have kept close since 2005. how do they live their live with that crap

Claire Foy (from The Crown) has split with her husband Stephen Campbell Moore. After 3 years of marriage. Her husband just had life-saving brain surgery in summer of 2017. It seems they split a good while ago only announcing it now. No mention of anyone else involved.

I think this is the case of most marriages between actors, one all of a sudden becomes a massive star and pretty much is in demand everywhere and I'm sure it effected life at home, how can it not. I've seen some people go in hard on Foy, especially as her husband was just coming off a major surgery, that they broke up sometime during 2017. Many thinking she put her career ahead of her husband. But no one would really know aside from her ex husband and her.

Miranda Lambert has split from Anderson East

Looper007 wrote: »
    It's not that shocking as it's been a rumour ever since they stopped filming Fargo season 3, that something was going on. Especially when Mary Elizabeth Winstead split from her childhood sweetheart and husband who she was with for over 10 years, around the time she finished Fargo. She said it was cause they grown apart but it seems she dumped her hubby for McGregor. Her and McGregor were spotted with each other ever since. His wife hasn't wore wedding ring for months. I'm sure his wife has known it for a while and just didn't want to make a scene for her kids sake.

Ewan McGregor and Mary Elizabeth Winstead have split

https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/ewan-mcgregor-and-mary-elizabeth-winstead-split-just-months-after-he-ended-his-22year-marriage-36640786.html

I heard that last weekend, not too shocking to read she didn't like to be tainted with brush of been a marriage wrecker cause let's be honest she's no A Lister so it's safe to assume her Agent and P.R team told her this wouldn't do her career any favours. Both her and McGregor didn't come out of this looking to good, both dumped their spouses (Wasn't just McGregor's wife who was the innocent party, sad that this isn't bought up about Mary's childhood sweetheart/Husband, who I fully believe dumped she dumped to get with McGregor).

I'm sure McGregor won't be lacking in young actresses and women throwing themselves at him, and he's probably in the legend bracket already plus he won the Golden Globe and other awards after it was announced he got with Mary. Be interesting to see where Mary's career goes from here though.

Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik break up after 2 years

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

the fan girls will be thrilled

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

This makes me sad.

After nearly a decade of marriage, Channing Tatumand Jenna Dewan Tatum's off-screen love story is coming to a close.

http://www.eonline.com/news/924618/channing-tatum-and-jenna-dewan-tatum-separate-after-8-years-of-marriage

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett

Advertisement