Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

1113114115116117119»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭bailey99

Is the free delivery over?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,779 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

bailey99 wrote: »

why don't you log in and check for us

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Mike3549

bailey99 wrote: »

Ended on 01/01/19 23:59

Seve OB wrote: »
    why don't you log in and check for us

Cause it gives a smart arse like you a chance to feel smug instead.

Mike3549 wrote: »
    Ended on 01/01/19 23:59

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

any codes or anyone use topcashback with these? currently 7%
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,976 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

sweetie wrote: »
    any codes or anyone use topcashback with these? currently 7%
    cheers

Sportsdirect don't do codes any more as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

20% off a lot of stuff today

EXTRA20

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭septictank

20% off a lot of stuff today

EXTRA20

Until end of 11/11/2019.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭rockihudson

10% code EZYFEB10

Easyjet offers 10% discount (online only) in sportsdirect.com

Valid until 15/03/2020

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Just a reminder for people to use PayPal Payment for free returns

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭whiz

Hi Guys

Anybody know of any codes or vouchers that will give a discount from sports direct ?

Any response appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

whiz wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Anybody know of any codes or vouchers that will give a discount from sports direct ?

Any response appreciated.

Today pound is the weakest in history.No codes needed :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Today pound is the weakest in history.No codes needed :D

0.93 on Revolut.
    Good but not the best in history.

Gumbo wrote: »
    0.93 on Revolut.
    Good but not the best in history.

the pound is at a 35 year low but not against the euro which is also taking a hit,
    news agencies run with the headline and assume it is against the euro

if shopping on the uk site, use revolut via paypal for the best exchange rate and free returns

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭A Law

It got to 97p in 2008.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Has anyone tried buying a bike and deliver through parcel motel by any chance?? Did it few years ago and got it shipped direct however can see they don't deliver bulky items to Ireland anymore..

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Sidford

People still comfortable buying from this lot? Would have thought it's up there with likes of Witherspoons to be avoided

Sidford wrote: »
    People still comfortable buying from this lot? Would have thought it's up there with likes of Witherspoons to be avoided

what has wetherspoons got to do with buying sporting products to help people exercise at home while self isolating or staying at home as advised ?
    Exercise is good for the mind and body and i would rather this place be open rather than the local off licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

OmegaGene wrote: »
    what has wetherspoons got to do with buying sporting products to help people exercise at home while self isolating or staying at home as advised ?
    Exercise is good for the mind and body and i would rather this place be open rather than the local off licence.

When everywhere else in the UK shut, they wouldn't. Left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. Their CEO isn't a fan favourite either. Guessing whetherspoons must of being acting the same way.

• Advertisement

When everywhere else in the UK shut, they wouldn't. Left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. Their CEO isn't a fan favourite either. Guessing whetherspoons must of being acting the same way.

everywhere is not closed in the UK though only essential services can open and sports products counts as far as i know, ive just had a delivery from a protein company and amazon both shipped from the UK, Mike Ashley might not be everyones friend but he knows how to make money and brings bargains to many who shop their.
    Tim wetherspoon closed his chain of pubs and said he was not paying staff as he was closed and told them to go and work for tesco who are crying out for staff so i am not sure how the two are related and it has nothing to do with bargain alerts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭OldRio

everywhere is not closed in the UK though only essential services can open and sports products counts as far as i know, ive just had a delivery from a protein company and amazon both shipped from the UK, Mike Ashley might not be everyones friend but he knows how to make money and brings bargains to many who shop their.
    Tim wetherspoon closed his chain of pubs and said he was not paying staff as he was closed and told them to go and work for tesco who are crying out for staff so i am not sure how the two are related and it has nothing to do with bargain alerts.

Well if you're happy dealing with the likes of the two above mentioned company's fair enough. My morals are different.

OldRio wrote: »

Well if you're happy dealing with the likes of the two above mentioned company's fair enough. My morals are different.

i am happy to deal with sportsdirect as a company yes, as for wetherspoon pub chain not so much anymore
    if you don't like sports direct there is no need to read the thread then lol
    if you are worried about company ethics and your morals, then many companies will need to be avoided by your good self as all the big brands use sweat shops for example and have questionable business practises it’s how money is made in the real world

i am happy to deal with sportsdirect as a company yes, as for wetherspoon pub chain not so much anymore
    if you don't like sports direct there is no need to read the thread then lol
    if you look are worried about company ethics and your orals then many companies will need to be avoided as all the big brands use sweat shops for example

Firstly, and bear in mind I'm having difficulty understanding the above post.
    I'm not 'worried' about this company's ethics. I just try and educate myself about it practices. Perhaps you should do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

I'm not 'worried' about this company's ethics. I just try and educate myself about it practices. Perhaps you should do the same.

Without further derailing thread every company has questionable practices it's consumerism and the world we live in, but thanks for your answer to my original question was very informative

[QUOTE=Shooter_galway; but thanks for your answer to my original question was very informative[/QUOTE]

I've not addressed you previously in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭volono

Want to order afew things, anyone know for sure will it get delievered?

Nah I know enough about Mike Ashley and the practices of the shop but thanks for the pro tip

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

The way the staff have been treated here is appalling. Some companies aren't covering themselves in glory during this crisis, but Ashley's business practices stink to high heavens at the best off time.

• Advertisement

whiterebel wrote: »
    The way the staff have been treated here is appalling. Some companies aren't covering themselves in glory during this crisis, but Ashley's business practices stink to high heavens at the best off time.

He did admit he handled things badly during the crisis and offered his fleet of vehicles to deliver supplies and medicines to the nhs

Advertisement