Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Channel List Editor for many Sat Boxes that loads King of Sat Channel data

• 04-05-2011 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭

Thought i might post this hear as its really handy (it will get lost in the thread over on the terrestrial forum)

This brilliant utility will work for the Edision Argus Mini (and many other boxes). Its the Clarke Tech channel list editor except that it allows you download the satellite Channel list using the King of Sat satelitte list from the web. So no scanning required (you pick the sat list you want and download it).

As it is for the Clarke Tech by default you then have to export it to the Edision format (or whatever box you have) - its all in the menu options. Simple to use and quick.

Heres the boxes it supports through the export function.

157591.jpg

I found it particularly helpful as my scans where not picking up certain stations and the scan was failing on a transponder. The preloaded King of Sat list works a treat and is editable.

You then load it to your box on a usb stick.

Instructions

File, Import, Choose Web,

Choose Satellite

Then whether you want TV or Radio or All.

Thats it. Then Export it to your satellite box type using Export.

You can either edit it and set up your own category list from it or edit the predefined categories. You can also obviously edit it on your box as well.

Comments

Advertisement