Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

19495969798100»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

South East Airsoft are very good to deal with also very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭ShetlandViking

Aidan!! wrote: »
    Has anyone ever used taiwanguns.com or gunfire.pl ? Both seem to be polish sites offering free shipping on the item I want. anyone have experience with them?

Yeah I ordered a pair of Mechanix gloves from gunfire. Can't complain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Dian Cecht

Ordered some stuff from Eiresofteire. Very impressed with their service ;)

Dian Cecht wrote: »
    Ordered some stuff from Eiresofteire. Very impressed with their service ;)

I just received my boots from AirsoftEire and can agree that their service is excellent. They've answered my questions quickly and when you order from them they give you multiple updates on its status (awaiting payment, received payment, packing, shipped)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Dian Cecht

Ordered some stuff from Airsoftguns.ie. Very impressed with their service wink.png

• Advertisement

Dian Cecht wrote: »
    Ordered some stuff from Airsoftguns.ie. Very impressed with their service wink.png

Even though they charged me for the wrong flashlight after I told them they took the time to ring me and apologize and also refunded the money. Quick (and free if you spend a certain amount) delivery as well

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭FizzyCola

Even though they charged me for the wrong flashlight after I told them they took the time to ring me and apologize and also refunded the money. Quick (and free if you spend a certain amount) delivery as well

Buying stuff online and then going in to collect is a brilliant service. Online prices without the hassle of delivery.

Im known by name in there but im not sure if thats good or bad :D .

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Tom75

Hi,
    I'm new in this game. Can I buy a ASG from outside of Ireland, and send it by post to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

HOBBYKING

Hi all I used hobbyking in the past to get batteries with no issues.

I wont be using them again , after a long unsatisfactory last order.
    I ordered 2 small Lipos on 17/05/14 ....... they finaly arrived today.

It seams airlines will no longer ship Lipos on board.Hking customer sevise either didnt know or wouldnt admit it ,I my corispondances with them over the missing items they were useless telling me to wait 45 buisness day and them get back to them at this stage it had been two months , then after another month and another email they said they would open an investigation which would take 60days. the 60day would have been this Wedenesday.

Maybe there still good with other items but dont get lipos off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

J-W wrote: »
    HOBBYKING

Hi all I used hobbyking in the past to get batteries with no issues.

I wont be using them again , after a long unsatisfactory last order.
    I ordered 2 small Lipos on 17/05/14 ....... they finaly arrived today.

It seams airlines will no longer ship Lipos on board.Hking customer sevise either didnt know or wouldnt admit it ,I my corispondances with them over the missing items they were useless telling me to wait 45 buisness day and them get back to them at this stage it had been two months , then after another month and another email they said they would open an investigation which would take 60days. the 60day would have been this Wedenesday.

Maybe there still good with other items but dont get lipos off them.

You could of got them shipped from the uk warehouse, here in 3 days with only a little extra cost.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭KutjeBef

Placed order with airsoftbay monday late afternoon. Reveived at 1 o'clock the next day. Fast shipping, was kept up to speed with progress by automatic emails. No issues whatsover, id definitly be dealing with them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Mastercolm

Just a little heads up. Evike.com looks like a tempting place to buy with low prices and a good reputation off youtube but, I have emailed them over 10 TIMES with the same question on whether they would fit a spring to an aug to make it legal in Ireland. Seems like they don't want Irish costumers.

Does anyone know what happened to Black Scout Airsoft Supplies? There hasn't been a new post on the Facebook page since April and the website seems to be gone

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Mastercolm wrote: »
    Just a little heads up. Evike.com looks like a tempting place to buy with low prices and a good reputation off youtube but, I have emailed them over 10 TIMES with the same question on whether they would fit a spring to an aug to make it legal in Ireland. Seems like they don't want Irish costumers.

I'd expect your emails is lost as spam .

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Mastercolm

Yeah maybe, I also tried the "contact us" page on their website and same result

Advertisement